Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Frank Edwards Encourages Follower Not To Return Salary He Was Wrongly Paid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Encourages Follower Not To Return Salary He Was Wrongly Paid (1137 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Encourages Mompha To Be Strong Over Arrest By EFCC / Frank Edwards Shares Transformation Photos (Throwback) / Gospel Singer, Frank Edward Encourages Fan Who Was Wrongly Paid Salary By His Fo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Edwards Encourages Follower Not To Return Salary He Was Wrongly Paid by ebusfav: 6:48am On Jul 07, 2017
Advising a fan of Nigerian Gospel Musician, Frank Edwards, whose ‘testimony’ screenshot was uploaded on the musician’s Instagram page, to return the salary he got paid for a job he resigned from for over a month, Frank Edward told the fan that he’s the one that needs the advice, as all that happened was unmerited favour.

Here’s the drama that happened on Frank’s IG page;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/nigeria-musician-frank-edwards-encourages-follower-not-return-salary-wrongly-paid-says-unmerited-favor-god.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Frank Edwards Encourages Follower Not To Return Salary He Was Wrongly Paid by Mkbryants(m): 6:50am On Jul 07, 2017
shocked
Re: Frank Edwards Encourages Follower Not To Return Salary He Was Wrongly Paid by smartty68(m): 6:50am On Jul 07, 2017
Abuse of religion; Money reveals the true nature of a man
Anyways, TGIF
Re: Frank Edwards Encourages Follower Not To Return Salary He Was Wrongly Paid by taylor88(m): 6:54am On Jul 07, 2017
frank Headward
Re: Frank Edwards Encourages Follower Not To Return Salary He Was Wrongly Paid by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:56am On Jul 07, 2017
But this is wrong!!!
Most people twist the Bible to fit into whatever they believe.
Re: Frank Edwards Encourages Follower Not To Return Salary He Was Wrongly Paid by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 07, 2017
This op your headline is misleading. He asked the follower to return the money and not mistake it for a blessing

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards Encourages Follower Not To Return Salary He Was Wrongly Paid by Brown14: 7:23am On Jul 07, 2017
Ajehswag:
This op is a big fool your headline is misleading. He asked the follower to return the money and not mistake it for a blessing

Pardon me sir but YOU are the big fool for not reading to understand.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Encourages Follower Not To Return Salary He Was Wrongly Paid by Brown14: 7:25am On Jul 07, 2017
@topic sometimes I think really it's UNMERITED FAVOR if money comes ur way like this.... God works in mysterious ways!!
Re: Frank Edwards Encourages Follower Not To Return Salary He Was Wrongly Paid by adegeye38(m): 7:38am On Jul 07, 2017
That is not unmerited favour, unmerited comes in different ways, but not in that way, he should return the money.
Re: Frank Edwards Encourages Follower Not To Return Salary He Was Wrongly Paid by niggi4life(m): 7:52am On Jul 07, 2017
This same issue has happened to me some years ago. I was paid even after i left the company. I called their Account payable officer and also the HR and informed them about the abnormally, They said it was purely a mistake, i returned the money back because it wasn't mine.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Encourages Follower Not To Return Salary He Was Wrongly Paid by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:08am On Jul 07, 2017
funny oo
Re: Frank Edwards Encourages Follower Not To Return Salary He Was Wrongly Paid by SalamRushdie: 8:11am On Jul 07, 2017
Nigerian Christians are confusing dishonesty for God's blessings
Re: Frank Edwards Encourages Follower Not To Return Salary He Was Wrongly Paid by essence1: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2017
Not true.
Re: Frank Edwards Encourages Follower Not To Return Salary He Was Wrongly Paid by essence1: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2017
Brown14:

Re: Frank Edwards Encourages Follower Not To Return Salary He Was Wrongly Paid by maklelemakukula(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
T
Re: Frank Edwards Encourages Follower Not To Return Salary He Was Wrongly Paid by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
Brown14:

hey. the op didnt signify to us which one is franks comment and that was what make me make that statement.. Guess what you're the bigger fool....
Re: Frank Edwards Encourages Follower Not To Return Salary He Was Wrongly Paid by Tynasparks(f): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
essence1:
This is a lie, Frank told the person in question to return the money, that been honest is better. And he later asked the same person to send his account number so that he, Frank can support him. This op is lying.
God bless you, i was begining to wonder if what i read earlier was wrong.
Re: Frank Edwards Encourages Follower Not To Return Salary He Was Wrongly Paid by NobleAngell(f): 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
Unmerited favour? Couldn't it have come in another form? Perhaps a more honest form. If he informs the company and they ask him to keep it, then I agree that it is unmerited favor but this right here is theft on different levels.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Shares Cake On Stage To Fans In Kenya (video,photos) / At Last !!! Tekno Finds His Secondary School Friend Minutes After Placing N 200 / Bobrisky Caught In The Club Doing Bad Bad Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.