Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

“you Need To Shut Up” - Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy Over Tekno - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Need To Shut Up” - Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy Over Tekno (1848 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye / MC Galaxy Slams Cynthia Morgan For Calling Him Out Over Tekno / Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy For Ridiculing Tekno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Need To Shut Up” - Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy Over Tekno by joshkiddies: 7:57am On Jul 07, 2017
Earlier today, we reported that MC Galaxy slammed MMMG star Tekno, for sticking his nose in an issue between CEOs, and further advised him to be humble with his 20% take home salary. Well, Cynthia Morgan who just launched her record label, has come to Tekno's aid.

In her post, she claimed that she had to step into the issue after MC Galaxy ridiculed his colleague in the music industry, and further advised him to shut up and stop being a bully.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/need-shut-cynthia-morgan-slams-mc-galaxy-tekno.html

Lalasticlala

Re: “you Need To Shut Up” - Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy Over Tekno by colossus91(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2017
chai booked!!
Re: “you Need To Shut Up” - Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy Over Tekno by vivypretty(f): 8:03am On Jul 07, 2017
beef beef beef na dey only thing happening in the industry recently
Re: “you Need To Shut Up” - Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy Over Tekno by pressplay411(m): 8:05am On Jul 07, 2017
Cynthia Morgan = no chill
Re: “you Need To Shut Up” - Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy Over Tekno by simultaneousboi(m): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2017
Oboi! This one na big yaabing. I think this joke is becoming very expensive. It's no more a tribal or political war again, it's now a musical war.
Indeed Nigeria is a mess!!
FTC.......dedicated to my upcoming girl frnd.
Re: “you Need To Shut Up” - Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy Over Tekno by Sunexy(m): 8:09am On Jul 07, 2017
Someone else has to call Cynthia Morgan out.. Perhaps, Jaywon or Blackface or somebody sha...let sum1 call her out too abeg
cheesy
Re: “you Need To Shut Up” - Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy Over Tekno by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 07, 2017
Cynthia dey spit fire cheesy
Re: “you Need To Shut Up” - Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy Over Tekno by ANIEXTY(m): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2017
When beef makes them popular than the songs they sing

1 Like

Re: “you Need To Shut Up” - Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy Over Tekno by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 07, 2017
she's d only one that's not shutting her mouth Here. If I didn't know better I would say she's an afonja...
Re: “you Need To Shut Up” - Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy Over Tekno by frankanyiks(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2017
ANIEXTY:
When beef makes them popular than the songs they sing
hahahahahahahahahahshshshshshahahahahahaha.. you gat no chill.

1 Like

Re: “you Need To Shut Up” - Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy Over Tekno by Ehiscotch(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2017
"yo bro, you know I like you a lot but you need to shut up" Wicked grin
Mc Galaxy was all shades of stupid for that "20%" shii he mentioned.
I'd rather have Tekno's 20% than Mc Galaxy's 300%.
Re: “you Need To Shut Up” - Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy Over Tekno by ANIEXTY(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2017
frankanyiks:
hahahahahahahahahahshshshshshahahahahahaha.. you gat no chill.
lol
Re: “you Need To Shut Up” - Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy Over Tekno by cherr(f): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2017
I am not understanding undecided

Is Cynthia Morgan a Celeb??
Re: “you Need To Shut Up” - Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy Over Tekno by onyekachee(f): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2017
OK

but

Re: “you Need To Shut Up” - Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy Over Tekno by ducane: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2017
Re: “you Need To Shut Up” - Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy Over Tekno by constance500: 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
No fvck to give
Re: “you Need To Shut Up” - Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy Over Tekno by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
cherr:
I am not understanding undecided

Is Cynthia Morgan a Celeb??
No... You are

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth's Lord Of The Ribs Comedy Concert To Hold On 30th Of September 2017 / Breaking: Popular Actor Obi Madubogwu Is Dead / Davido Smoking Weed Beside His GLE 450

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.