Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Super Eagles at the African Nations Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles at the African Nations Cup (1255 Views)

PHOTO: Super Eagles At Breakfast This Morning / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles at the African Nations Cup by slary(m): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2005
Can the Eagles redeem their image at ANC?

Will the SUPER EAGLES, redeem their dented image at the nation's cup in Egypt, to pacify
millions of Nigerians over their inability to qualify for Germany 2006?

Nothing short of the cup would be welcome by crazy soccer people of the most populous black nation in the world.

How do we all see the inclusion of YAKUBU AIYEGBENI.
Re: Super Eagles at the African Nations Cup by Akolawole(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2005
I fear.
I think Senegal will parade the best team in the Tournament.
Virtually all thier players are in top form. Faye is the new revelation in Bolton. Papa Diop is probably 2nd best defensive midfielder in the premiership. Camara of wigan is there> Another very very good Kamara in Bolton. Diof, Fadiga.
I fear o.
BUT NIGERIA STILL HOLD THE RECORD AS THE ONLY AFRICA SIDE THAT HAS NEVER BEEN BOOTED OUT EARLY IN THE COMPETITION FOR 29 YEARS
We are always in the Semis
Re: Super Eagles at the African Nations Cup by slary(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2005
I hope 2006 would not be an exception, besides the preparation is nothing to right home about

as at the 26day of December only Greg etafia was the only foreign based player in camp.

Honestly i weep the this country,when would we begin to do things the right way in this

nation? cry cry cry
Re: Super Eagles at the African Nations Cup by Akolawole(m): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2005
Forget about Preparation, Ironically Preparation always worked NEGATIVELY for us. Our best preparation till date was the last Olympics and we messed it up.
Nigerian spirit and God's utmost support will do it.

(1) (Reply)

Enyimba Is Out Of Caf Champions League / Tennis - Indian Wells Masters 2009 / Help!!! Football Academy In Nigeria or abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.