Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Majek Fashek The Rain Maker Back To Naija - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Majek Fashek The Rain Maker Back To Naija (1079 Views)

40 Minutes With The ‘rain-maker’ By This Day. / Let's Save Majek Fashek / Majek Fashek: The Drowning Rain-maker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majek Fashek The Rain Maker Back To Naija by nyabingi(m): 1:30am On Feb 01, 2010
hi guys don't u think we should talk about the rain maker Majek Fashek, he was the greatest reggae icon from naija, he travelled overseas and experimented with cocaine and the likes and he is back to Nigeria, i would like to see him rehabilitated, at least we still need rain makers in our beloved country what do u think. wink[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Majek Fashek The Rain Maker Back To Naija by shotster50(m): 2:04am On Feb 01, 2010
Even though I doubt it but I hope he gets back into the game . His talent is being wasted.
Re: Majek Fashek The Rain Maker Back To Naija by nyabingi(m): 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2010
that guy sure was a star and, when he remixed a "redemption song" made popular by Bob Marley some years back, Rita Marley personally sought to know who he was cos he had such a magnificent voice that made the an instant hit. In my opinion, I think he deserves a second chance.
Re: Majek Fashek The Rain Maker Back To Naija by shotster50(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2010
Second or third or fourth chance you mean
Re: Majek Fashek The Rain Maker Back To Naija by nyabingi(m): 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2010
No matter how many times he had made mistakes it would only be better when his friends and well wishers, musicians, his state govt and others to do all that they can. Whitney Hewston experimented with cocaine and it nearly ruined her life but she was helped by people who she had touched with her music, today she is back and had just released a new music in the market. If she was left alone, think of what would have happened to her life and music career.
Re: Majek Fashek The Rain Maker Back To Naija by Rhymstein(m): 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2010
He's been in Benin since last yr,although he's lookin bad,bt nt mad lyk some papers claim.the edo state govt promised to rehab him.v met him 2ce n he's cool,
Re: Majek Fashek The Rain Maker Back To Naija by nyabingi(m): 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2010
that's what i want 2 hear and read not sum ppl trying 2 pass judgment on others, as far as i know there's 2 majeks in nigeria, he was and still d best from this part of d world when u talk reggay.
Re: Majek Fashek The Rain Maker Back To Naija by semid(m): 10:40am On Feb 15, 2010
Majek Fashek. . . .the best reggae musician to come out of Naija!
Re: Majek Fashek The Rain Maker Back To Naija by ravenzord(m): 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2010
Hope the guy gets his mojo back, we really need some good reggae artistes in Naija, not all this reggaeton BS one keeps hearing.
Re: Majek Fashek The Rain Maker Back To Naija by lawrence83: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2010
He said he needed the rain, now rain don fall on am well well so teh him mad

i hpoe he gets well soon, and never in his life will he ask for rain again grin grin tongue
Re: Majek Fashek The Rain Maker Back To Naija by Basics007: 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2010
While u are at it,someone should remember Terry G too o!
Re: Majek Fashek The Rain Maker Back To Naija by nyabingi(m): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2010
Hey, wettin happen to d swagger master

(1) (Reply)

Free Friday Music: Sade Ft. Jay Z, Riz Ft. Pitbull, Neyo, Cod Read, A-q, Ebisan / The 10 Most Gifted Male Rappers In Nigeria / Dr. Dre - Compton (track By Track Review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.