Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Spider-man: Homecoming - Greatest Reboot Ever In Marvel Cinematic Universe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spider-man: Homecoming - Greatest Reboot Ever In Marvel Cinematic Universe (472 Views)

Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) / Mercy Twerks For Ike At Her Homecoming Party In Owerri / Khloe Wore Braless Cleavage-Baring Dress To BBNaija Homecoming Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spider-man: Homecoming - Greatest Reboot Ever In Marvel Cinematic Universe by salau01(m): 9:42am On Jul 07, 2017
For the full story visit www.latestforya..com and follow on Instagram, twitter @salau01, also check us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/latest4you/, https://www.instagram.com/salau01/

Thrilled by his experience with the Avengers, Peter returns home, where he lives with his Aunt May, under the watchful eye of his new mentor Tony Stark, Peter tries to fall back into his normal daily routine - distracted by thoughts of proving himself to be more than just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man - but when the Vulture emerges as a new villain, everything that Peter holds most important will be threatened. KIDS FIRST! Film Critic Gerry O. comments, “Marvel has made over a dozen films in the last decade, each beating the previous one in quality. Spider-Man: Homecoming amazingly continues this trend by stumping all previous Marvel films in almost every category.” Ryan R. adds, “Spider-Man Homecoming is the greatest reboot that ever happened in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. This is a clever and incredibly funny film.” Sahiba R. sums it up with, “Spider-Man: Homecoming is a rollercoaster ride! At one moment I laughed so hard my stomach hurt and next, I was clenching my jaws while my heart raced… From the start, Peter Parker’s attitude as a young, curious teenager makes him a relatable and hilarious superhero.

ayodeji salau #salau01

Re: Spider-man: Homecoming - Greatest Reboot Ever In Marvel Cinematic Universe by dannycole2013: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2017
The Guy below Has Something better to say.......................................... Still Thinking.........................

(1) (Reply)

What Could Make A Man Hit You? - Bbn's Ese Eriata Asks / Samini And Stephanie Benson Caught Flirting (+photo) / Confusion As Tanker Drivers Say None Of Their Member Was Shot By Police In Apap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.