Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Lets Shear Your Weight Loss Issue - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lets Shear Your Weight Loss Issue (950 Views)

How Warm Water Can Help Your Weight Loss / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Digital Glass Scale For Your Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Shear Your Weight Loss Issue by fmnely(m): 3:55am On Feb 01, 2010
what is your own opinion and solution?THIS IS A SERIOUS PAIN
Re: Lets Shear Your Weight Loss Issue by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 01, 2010
Exercise-walk for 30mins a day 5 times a week
Moderate eating-Eat more vegetables and fruits and moderate amounts of carbohydrates.
Re: Lets Shear Your Weight Loss Issue by eves4guys(f): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2010
i'm pear shaped,and i really need tips to kip fit and trim.can someone help a sister out here.the kind of work i do, i sit all day and get exhausted by close of bussiness
Re: Lets Shear Your Weight Loss Issue by cassywill(f): 10:13am On Feb 08, 2010
you shld mail or call me , u dont av to exercise if u dont want to
Re: Lets Shear Your Weight Loss Issue by beingme(f): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2010
eat well in the morning; fruits and vegetables, exercise effectively, sleep well and take enough water
Re: Lets Shear Your Weight Loss Issue by fmnely(m): 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2010
eves4guys i got your story and i also feel pain .i appreciate everyone's contribution to this topic .but these are my proven tips that has been tested

[center]
8 Proven Weight Loss Tips[/center]

There are a lot of "crash" diets out there that promise that you'll drop a considerable amount of weight in days or a week.

I have tried a few of these, and in my experience the weight always comes back on, just as quickly since the weight loss tips given are not something that will work with your body.

One thing you don't want to do if you are actually serious about losing weight is to follow these fad diets and their ridiculous weight loss tips.

After their ineffectiveness has been proven time and again, people will start to wise up to that particular diet, and will head off in search of a new craze.

Lets be honest, people are always searching for new weight loss tips because they want to lose pounds and they want immediate results, but this is just wishful thinking.

To lose weight permanently and effectively it will be a rather slow progress, all depending on your metabolic rate and how much you need to lose.

There are however some proven tried and true weight loss tips for aiding in the weight loss process, and I can make you familiar with them.

Weight Loss Tip 1
Don't skip breakfast. Whatever you do follow this advice, because otherwise you are much more likely in fact prone to binge later in the day.

Weight Loss Tip 2
Don't eat anything for at least an hour before going to bed.

Weight Loss Tip 3
Don't snack while watching TV. It's acceptable to eat a meal while watching television, but never is snacking at this time acceptable.

Weight Loss Tip 4
Substitute fruits like; bananas, watermelon, plums, peaches, and oranges for sugary treats like; cookies and candy.

Weight Loss Tip 5
Substitute honey for sugar, and carob powder for chocolate in all recipes. These taste just as good if not better when used properly, check more of the info on http://weightlossparlour.com/38.php
Re: Lets Shear Your Weight Loss Issue by fmnely(m): 1:00am On Feb 14, 2010
[center]The Beginners Guide to Losing Weight
[/center]

So you've decided that you're going to do it.

You're sick and tired of being sick and tired and are once and for all hell bent on losing weight.

Well, let me be the first to warn you of a very grim fact:

Millions have tried before you and most of them have failed miserably at reaching their weight loss and diet goals.

Therefore, I've put together a little beginner's guide to help make sure that you are one of the few that actually ends up being successful at this.

# Get an accurate picture of where you are now

Many people just go and hop on a diet or weight loss program without knowing exactly where they are from the start. This is dangerous because along the way there WILL be numerous times where you will be tempted to simply quit altogether. Without knowing where you started, you won't be able to accurately gauge your progress. Not being able too see that progress put you at an extremely high risk of quitting down the road when the going gets tough.

# Set specific, realistic goals for your weight loss, and WRITE THEM DOWN.

This is one of the most ill-executed steps in the entire process of losing weight. Most people will passively quote some random amount of weight that they "hope" to lose.

"I need to lose 30 lbs." "I'm trying to get back down to a size X" "If I can just fit back into Y, I'll be fine"

That is the exact WRONG way to go about your weight loss. All above the above are hopes. Wishes. Desires. And none does a thinner body make.

What you need are detailed, definite goals that are written and time bound (e.g. "over the next 3 months"wink to hold yourself accountable to doing what you said you were going to do by the time you said you were going to do it.

# Adopt a step-by-step course of action to get you there

In order for this to work there needs to be a concrete method to your weight loss madness. To this end, you need to chose a weight loss plan that will lead you step-by-step through what to eat (and what not to eat), how and when to exercise, and every other imaginable aspect of losing weight. The reason for this is that goals have a much better chance of becoming reality when they are being attained as a result of a plan or system of action.

# Get started IMMEDIATELY

Most flunkies know how to study. Most broke people know how wealth is generated. Most overweight people how to lose weight. However, what separates all of these very knowledgeable, yet unsuccessful people from the results they desire is action. Don't let that be your fate.

Once you have written specific goals and chosen a plan of action, don't delay in getting right on track to weight loss. The cheesecake, burgers, chocolate, and pastries aren't going anywhere. You can snack on them moderately once you've achieved your goals. Don't get caught into the trap of holding off having Your Best Body any longer. The sooner you start, the sooner you'll be done, TAKE THE REST OF THE INFORMATION HERE.http://weightlossparlour.com/4204.php
Re: Lets Shear Your Weight Loss Issue by chrishenzo: 7:05am On Feb 15, 2010
I'm not a doctor nor related to any medical field. I only want to share the method I have been following for some years.

1.) In the morning, once I woke, I will do up about 500 skippings, as a guy I add push-ups, crunches, some few joggings in my room.
2.) As for breakfast I enjoy taking three-four different types of fruits in the morning.
3.) At noon I will eat anything( but meat is rare).
4.) At night, I eat between 7p.m-8p.m

I tried as much as possible to visit the gym three times a week. I tried as much as possible to avoid any drinks except water. Avoid anything like bread, biscuits,ice cream,candys, etc.

Finally, another process that helps a lot is drinking lemon with hot water in the morning( just buy lemon and squeeze out the juice mixed with hot water). Do it first thing in the morning and don't eat anything at least 30minutes and do the same before you go to sleep(let it be the last thing you drink).

I avoided this process because when I tried it, all my trousers became so loose. I have to quit immediately.

If there is anything you don't understand, you can ask me. We can share experience together. Hope you will find this information helpful. Have a nice day.
Re: Lets Shear Your Weight Loss Issue by fmnely(m): 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2010
chrichenzo, that also make sense cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Gnld Food Supplement / Help Blood Like Discharge / GNLD Natural Health/herbal Products Distributor & Supplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.