Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Warning As MouthAction Spreads Untreatable Gonorrhoea Resistant To Antibiotics - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Warning As MouthAction Spreads Untreatable Gonorrhoea Resistant To Antibiotics (43710 Views)

"MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns / Gonorrhoea Is Becoming Untreatable, WHO Warns / Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning As MouthAction Spreads Untreatable Gonorrhoea Resistant To Antibiotics by COdeGenesis: 8:03am On Jul 10, 2017
alphaeus212:

DUMMY UR EVEN DUMBER THAN I THOUGHT, CLEAN GIRLS KEE THEIR OWN CLEAN, NEVER SMELLY. EWEDU BRAIN LIKE U NO GO UNDERSTAND ODE.

I GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO LEAVE IT THAT WAY, IF U LIKE GO SHOOK YOUR DICCCK INTO A GURLS PUNANY BECAUSE SHE LOOKS CLEAN AND THE PUSSY DOESNT SMELL. YOUR BODY GO TELL YOU AFTER A MONTH
Re: Warning As MouthAction Spreads Untreatable Gonorrhoea Resistant To Antibiotics by alphaeus212(m): 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
COdeGenesis:

I GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO LEAVE IT THAT WAY, IF U LIKE GO SHOOK YOUR DICCCK INTO A GURLS PUNANY BECAUSE SHE LOOKS CLEAN AND THE PUSSY DOESNT SMELL. YOUR BODY GO TELL YOU AFTER A MONTH
THANKS OGA BUT GO FOR REFUND FROM KINDERGATEN TILL NOW IT IS UR RIGHT BECAURE U CAME OUT EMPTY FROM SCHOOL.
Re: Warning As MouthAction Spreads Untreatable Gonorrhoea Resistant To Antibiotics by COdeGenesis: 7:55am On Jul 11, 2017
alphaeus212:

THANKS OGA BUT GO FOR REFUND FROM KINDERGATEN TILL NOW IT IS UR RIGHT BECAURE U CAME OUT EMPTY FROM SCHOOL.
U MUMU, YOU CANT EVEN SPELL "KINDERGARTEN",BIG FOOL. EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE. THERE ARE LOTS OF CLEAN GIRLS OUT THERE WITHOUT ANY KINDA SMELL OR DISCHARGE FROM THE VAGINA BUT THEY ARE HIV POSITIVE AND THEY HAVE LOTS OF OTHER INFECTIONS. YOU JUST SO INEXPERIENCD THATS ALL I CAN SAY, THE BEST THING IS ABSTINENCE OR TO DO A TEST WITH ONE'S PARTNER AND BE FAITHFUL.I AM SURE ITS DIRTY GIRLS U DATE UP AND DOWN.
Re: Warning As MouthAction Spreads Untreatable Gonorrhoea Resistant To Antibiotics by alphaeus212(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
COdeGenesis:

U MUMU, YOU CANT EVEN SPELL "KINDERGARTEN",BIG FOOL. EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE. THERE ARE LOTS OF CLEAN GIRLS OUT THERE WITHOUT ANY KINDA SMELL OR DISCHARGE FROM THE VAGINA BUT THEY ARE HIV POSITIVE AND THEY HAVE LOTS OF OTHER INFECTIONS. YOU JUST SO INEXPERIENCD THATS ALL I CAN SAY, THE BEST THING IS ABSTINENCE OR TO DO A TEST WITH ONE'S PARTNER AND BE FAITHFUL.I AM SURE ITS DIRTY GIRLS U DATE UP AND DOWN.
IDIOT VIRGIN FOOLISH SCUMBAG, LIKE I SAID EARLIER, GO FOR REFUND BECAUSE OF THE WASTED YEARS ON A BASKET BRAIN LIKE YOU. NOW I KNOW FULANI HERDSMEN LAID UR MUM AND SHE BROUGHT BAG OF IMPOTENT DICK LIKE U.
Re: Warning As MouthAction Spreads Untreatable Gonorrhoea Resistant To Antibiotics by COdeGenesis: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
alphaeus212:

IDIOT VIRGIN FOOLISH SCUMBAG, LIKE I SAID EARLIER, GO FOR REFUND BECAUSE OF THE WASTED YEARS ON A BASKET BRAIN LIKE YOU. NOW I KNOW FULANI HERDSMEN LAID UR MUM AND SHE BROUGHT BAG OF IMPOTENT DICK LIKE U.

u can't even spell and construct a sentence without making blunders. You really need to grow up and stop acting silly over the internet. It's pointless replying a fool like u. Your comment shows how insensitive and backward you are. GROW UP
Re: Warning As MouthAction Spreads Untreatable Gonorrhoea Resistant To Antibiotics by SweetyZinta(f): 9:02am On Jul 26, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

...come and learn from this professor.... grin

See how he analyzed cunnilingus like PhD research

cc
nickymezor
sweetyzinta
1bkayee

GeneralOjukwu why did you mention me in such a post? you wan spoil me ko? only mention me in inspirational stuff. thanks
Re: Warning As MouthAction Spreads Untreatable Gonorrhoea Resistant To Antibiotics by GeneralOjukwu: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
SweetyZinta:

GeneralOjukwu why did you mention me in such a post? you wan spoil me ko? only mention me in inspirational stuff. thanks

It is because that's the only type YOU mentioned me. Stop being a hypocrite...thanks too.
Re: Warning As MouthAction Spreads Untreatable Gonorrhoea Resistant To Antibiotics by Jajoyaconsult: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
All should practice safety in this regard. So much problems in the world already, infertility, depression, etc. Abstinence/staying faithful to your spouse is still the best... Better safe than sorry...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: 6 iSON Xperiences Workers In Ibadan Test Positive - Seyi Makinde / Construction Of American International Hospital, Calabar (Photos) / Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.