Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos – Humblesmith - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos – Humblesmith (448 Views)

Humblesmith: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos, Girls Here Are More Exposed / Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car / Humblesmith Acquires New Pajero Jeep After Europe Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos – Humblesmith by c1b4(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
Singer Humblesmith has revealed that he was a virgin all through his stay in Abakaliki until he came to Lagos.

In a char with Broadway TV, the ‘Osinachi’ crooner said he took the decision because he didn’t want to disrespect his parents.

Humblesmith also disclosed that he has once be asked out by a man but declined respectfully.

He added that he would love to achieve the same standard as late pop icon, Michael Jackson.
More:
http://www.allinfobuzz.com/2017/07/i-was-virgin-until-i-got-to-lagos.html
Re: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos – Humblesmith by WaleBinSanusi(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
hmmmmmm...u r only deceiving urself or better still you had the best of it when u got to lagos

1 Like

Re: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos – Humblesmith by ekensi01: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
Me too am a virgin. Am Planning to goto Lagos.

Am going to withdraw my flight. No more lagos. lipsrsealed
Re: I Was A Virgin Until I Got To Lagos – Humblesmith by c1b4(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
Me too I shock ooooo.... E be like say I go advice people ...to stop going to Lagos

(1) (Reply)

OMG!: 25-year- Old Man Dumps His 6-month-old Daughter In A Dustbin (photos) / See Photo: Naija Celebrities Looking Dapper At The AMAA 2017 Awards / How John Boyega Got Mentored By Robert Downey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.