Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Governor Willie Obiano Arrives To Commission Stanel World Investments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Willie Obiano Arrives To Commission Stanel World Investments (688 Views)

Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today / Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) / Pete Edochie & Obiano At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Willie Obiano Arrives To Commission Stanel World Investments by viviangist: 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

His Excellency Chief Willie Obiano, the Executive Governor Anambra state just arrived to commission Stanel World.

Stanel world is a filling station recently completed in Anambra which works for 24 hours. It has a section for farmers market and an eatery, Chicken Republic.

Obiano in April said: “I am particularly impressed with the speed with which he has completed this project in just one year. The facility has 1.5 million liters capacity that would sustain the state for up to 3 months of fuel scarcity. The worshiping Chapel is another unique aspect of the facility. It is unusual to have a chapel in a gas plant facility.

On job employment, Obiano said ”the company has already engaged over 700 thousand youths in different capacities and the people that would enjoy the Chicken Republic, French Bakery, Farmers’ market and whole lots of other services are the Unizik students and people within the environment."

Pictures below:

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.net/governor-willie-obiano-arrives-to-commission-stanel-world-investments

CC - Lalasticlala

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Arrives To Commission Stanel World Investments by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
The only governor from the east we know is Nnamdi KANU

He said no election in the east and that's final till he says otherwise...

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Arrives To Commission Stanel World Investments by viviangist: 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2017

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Arrives To Commission Stanel World Investments by kagari: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nice one
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Arrives To Commission Stanel World Investments by Newmanluckyman(m): 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
...great one.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Arrives To Commission Stanel World Investments by Pavore9: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
The only governor from the east we know is Nnamdi KANU

He said no election in the east and that's final till he says otherwise...

Time will tell.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Arrives To Commission Stanel World Investments by Prinzyy: 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
Thieves,the place is osun my state not Anambratongue
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Arrives To Commission Stanel World Investments by Prinzyy: 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
I sight my aregbesola .Thieves,the place is osun my state not Anambra:Pgods bless osun state
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Arrives To Commission Stanel World Investments by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Think home is good...
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Arrives To Commission Stanel World Investments by Prinzyy: 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
I sight my aregbesola .Thieves,the place is osun my state not Anambratongue gods bless osun state and my able governor ogbeni aregbe the slayer of all south east igr combine.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Newspapers: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [10 July, 2017]. / Is This CIA Records About Nigerian Population Correct / Biafra: Countries That Have Changed Their Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.