Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Honda Ball Joints recall happened.. Don't Be Deceived. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Ball Joints recall happened.. Don't Be Deceived. (1230 Views)

How To Avoid The Common Honda Ball Joint Problem / Lasting Solution To Honda Ball Joint Problems / Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Ball Joints recall happened.. Don't Be Deceived. by SmartchoicesNG: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Some asked for this yesterday

WASHINGTON -- American Honda Motor Co., a unit of Honda Motor Co., is recalling about 125,000 vehicles to replace lower front ball joints that can wear more quickly than normal resulting in a collapse of the car's front suspension.

The models involved are the Acura TL, RL and CL cars and certain Honda Accord, Prelude and Odyssey models from 1996 through 1998. Owners of affected vehicles will be notified by mail to have the ball joints...

Read more at https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB926561060998021929
Re: Honda Ball Joints recall happened.. Don't Be Deceived. by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
Some asked for this yesterday

Read more at https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB926561060998021929

finally, someone with tangible proof!!!
oya make Dem dey come disprove am.

cc egunmogaji

gazuzz come and see too
Re: Honda Ball Joints recall happened.. Don't Be Deceived. by SmartchoicesNG: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Honda Ball Joints recall happened.. Don't Be Deceived. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

finally, someone with tangible proof!!!
oya make Dem dey come disprove am.

cc egunmogaji

gazuzz come and see too

What does this have to do with me??
Re: Honda Ball Joints recall happened.. Don't Be Deceived. by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
EgunMogaji:

What does this have to do with me??

oga it does have everything to do with u. no harm or pun intended!!! I follow u guys and ur every advise, when I saw this post it caught my attention and I suppose it contradicts most of what u and some others have been propagating. so I asked to hear ur own opinion. I wasn't hoping u would respond in such a cold and nonchalant manner. if I needed that kinds of response I know fully well hu to cc. haba! if u don't wanna respond, cool but don't sound like u r dissing someone!
Re: Honda Ball Joints recall happened.. Don't Be Deceived. by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
hmmmm I'd also like to see a review on Hilux versus Ridgeline. that Ridgeline is madt, just seen it about twice in Naija
Re: Honda Ball Joints recall happened.. Don't Be Deceived. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

oga it does have everything to do with u. no harm or pun intended!!! I follow u guys and ur every advise, when I saw this post it caught my attention and I suppose it contradicts most of what u and some others have been propagating. so I asked to hear ur own opinion. I wasn't hoping u would respond in such a cold and nonchalant manner. if I needed that kinds of response I know fully well hu to cc. haba! if u don't wanna respond, cool but don't sound like u r dissing someone!

I'm forced to ask the question again, what does this have to do with me to warrant my mention?

My conduct on Nairaland is governed by Seun and his mods. If you don't like my posts then practice self-discipline and ignore them.
Re: Honda Ball Joints recall happened.. Don't Be Deceived. by Ipfreely: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin grin
Re: Honda Ball Joints recall happened.. Don't Be Deceived. by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ipfreely:
grin grin
our main oga hold Im side, we know. e no mean say im go dey diss anybody anyhow.
make I no quote u too shey?
Re: Honda Ball Joints recall happened.. Don't Be Deceived. by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I'm forced to ask the question again, what does this have to do with me to warrant my mention?

My conduct on Nairaland is governed by Seun and his mods. If you don't like my posts then practice self-discipline and ignore them.

self discipline; yes
ignore them? NO
Re: Honda Ball Joints recall happened.. Don't Be Deceived. by Ipfreely: 7:38am On Jul 08, 2017
smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

The New G Wagon Is Fully Redesigned / 12 Unusual Car Noises You Shouldn’t Ignore / Amazing Photos Of New Keke Napep Reportedly Made In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.