Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) (4074 Views)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man / Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) by PapiNigga: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Kenyan socialite, Vera Sidika, took to her social media page to share these hot photos, showing off her voluptuous derriere as she vacations with friends in Miami...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/yummy-vera-sidika-shows-off-her.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) by PapiNigga: 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
hot hot

1 Like

Re: Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) by sugarsoul(m): 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
watch how this thing go reach fp

2 Likes

Re: Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) by jesusson22(m): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
correct babe

1 Like

Re: Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) by cherr(f): 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
So what you're trying to tell me is that with an arse like that I'd make men zombies

Dear God abeg throw some fat to my backside cry

1 Like

Re: Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) by Greenbuoy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
N o n s e n s e
Re: Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) by Hotshawarma(m): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
cherr:
So what you're trying to tell me is that with an arse like that I'd make men zombies

'(
well "some" men not all men....if you have big arse without common sense you are a NO for evey responsible and intelligent men out there...

1 Like

Re: Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
cherr:

Dear God abeg throw some fat to my backside cry
MMa'am not allooo am not a fan of big ass sha wink

1 Like

Re: Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) by atilla(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
nawa ooooo
me i dey fear these babes..see as dem be like mermaid
Re: Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) by badassProdigy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
nkan be
Re: Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) by veekid(m): 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Mehn! Jesus is Lord
Re: Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) by vcente(m): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
blood of Moses
Re: Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
SMH! See as guys on this thread are lusting after fake ass! angry

3 Likes

Re: Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
I see y some niqqas would break banks to get them... Ass men like me!
Re: Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) by Afonjanightmare(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
Would gladly go Anal with this one, I can even marry her and wouldn't mind if she fvcks outside, cums on pic and walks away like a boss

Re: Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
See them. Ashawo crew!!!!
Re: Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) by onyekachee(f): 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
my boyfriend must not see this

I cover his eyes with the blood of jesus

no no way,please mods don't take this to front page cry cry
Re: Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
onyekachee:

What will happen in the event he sees it?
Re: Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 12:41am On Jul 08, 2017
Holy Moses

1 Like

Re: Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) by gozzlin: 6:23am On Jul 08, 2017
Her market is selling pretty well.
Just look at the fabulous life of luxury her big booty got her on a platter.
Re: Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) by vecman222(m): 7:45am On Jul 08, 2017
Na wha ooo

When person wan start to the chop this kind yansh na..

2 Likes

Re: Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2017
vecman222:
Na wha ooo

When person wan start to the chop this kind yansh na..

grin grin grin
Re: Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) by jesusson22(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
onyekachee:

are you of the agbani darego's breed?
let your Bae see beta tin abeg. Lol

(1) (Reply)

My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend / Wizkid Fans Blast Him After First Baby Mama Shola Reveals Her 2008 Model Car / Photos: Sexy Shirtless Photos Of D'banj And Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.