Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Insure Your Job Today Tomorrow Might Be Late. SPIS - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Insure Your Job Today Tomorrow Might Be Late. SPIS (486 Views)

Protect Your Salary Today With Spis....tomorrow Might Be Late. / Protect Your Salary Today With Spis....tomorrow Might Be Late. / Insure Your Job Today Tomorrow Might Be Late. SPIS Visit Http://spis.sainsurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insure Your Job Today Tomorrow Might Be Late. SPIS by Perosh: 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
Main Benefits

Payment of salary for a period of 2 years on a defined scaled basis

Other Benefits

Supplementary benefit

Single sum benefit

Price
Premium rating is based on individual employment risk profile.

You can pay as low as #3,000 monthly to cover a total salary of #1,125,000 for 24months Hope you will get another job b4 2yrs ends.

call 08035420989 or send email to pojum@sainsuranceng.com to sign up.
Re: Insure Your Job Today Tomorrow Might Be Late. SPIS by Gbelexy(m): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Please,how would I know when or if I'm qualified to write the NPower test?
Re: Insure Your Job Today Tomorrow Might Be Late. SPIS by Solcy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Gbelexy:
Please,how would I know when or if I'm qualified to write the NPower test?

You'll know when you receive a text on your phone or keep trying to login with your login details i.e your phone number and bvn you applied with.
Re: Insure Your Job Today Tomorrow Might Be Late. SPIS by Solcy(m): 7:39am On Jul 13, 2017
Either you receive a text prompting you to proceed for the test or keep trying to log in with your phone number and BVN.

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Travel Out Of The Country Without Any Agent / 10 Good Business Any Female Can Start / Career, Spotlight,sponsor,humanitarian, Politics, Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.