Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,305 members, 7,857,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

The President, Acting President Is The Presidency – Malami Clears - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President, Acting President Is The Presidency – Malami Clears (1155 Views)

EFCC: AGF Malami Clears Air On Conspiring Against Magu / Offa Robbery: AGF Malami clears Saraki, says police lack evidence against Him / Osinbajo Tweets About Acting President / Coordinating President Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The President, Acting President Is The Presidency – Malami Clears by brightomo(m): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
The Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mallam Abubakar Malami, in a statement cleared the air surrounding the statement he made yesterday, said “the President – and in this case the Acting President – is the Presidency

http://yourworldofpossibility..nl/2017/07/the-president-acting-president-is.html?m=1

Re: The President, Acting President Is The Presidency – Malami Clears by hatchy(f): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: The President, Acting President Is The Presidency – Malami Clears by hatchy(f): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
This man is one of the problems of this administration, the cabal in Aso rock that has held this country to ransom.

The presidency is an office that is occupied by a person,the President or acting President be it Buhari or Osinbajo and such can never mean same.

Just because they don't want to subject themselves to the authority of the acting President Osinbajo, they act with impunity.

You people should continue in this your boju boju play with this country. All I know is that God no dey sleep he will surely deliver his people from this bondage.

1 Like

Re: The President, Acting President Is The Presidency – Malami Clears by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
Make I watch yellow-bar replies for this thread
Re: The President, Acting President Is The Presidency – Malami Clears by madridguy(m): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Noted.
Re: The President, Acting President Is The Presidency – Malami Clears by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
madridguy:
Noted.
Messi is now the highest paid in the world, I don't see Rinaldo breaking that record... Take heart bro cry
Re: The President, Acting President Is The Presidency – Malami Clears by madridguy(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Highest paid with new contract tongue overtaking is allowed in life.

Hala Ronaldo

CROWNWEALTH019:

Messi is now the highest paid in the world, I don't see Rinaldo breaking that record... Take heart bro cry
Re: The President, Acting President Is The Presidency – Malami Clears by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Buhari is d man, Igbos leave our country

1 Like

Re: The President, Acting President Is The Presidency – Malami Clears by vedaxcool(m): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
[s]
CROWNWEALTH019:
[/s]

Education should have set you free but do you even have it?
Re: The President, Acting President Is The Presidency – Malami Clears by vedaxcool(m): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
[s]
CROWNWEALTH019:

[/s]

Messi does not defend thieves and liars for living he uses his time PRODUCTIVELY.
Re: The President, Acting President Is The Presidency – Malami Clears by yarimo(m): 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
SARAKI and his fellow corrupt senators right now

Re: The President, Acting President Is The Presidency – Malami Clears by orisa37: 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
Saraki is a Fulani man and so he and other Fulanis in the NASS constitute the Cabal. They won't want Osinbajo to succeed.
Osinbajo should circulate in the Media, his Replacements to these Positions immediately and get going:-
Minister of Justice, Femi Falana
Minister of Defence, Ike Ekweremadu. Never mind he is PDP. Bring him out of the Senate. Afterall Adesanoye remain the best Minister of Defence Nigeria ever had.
COAS, replace with a serving General from the middle belt States.
Re: The President, Acting President Is The Presidency – Malami Clears by FinallyFamous: 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Some one is playing mind games
I guess he just got to know he could get fired for his afore statement

I dislike Nigerian politics

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Sets World Record / I Just Voted For Victor Moses - Go To BBC Sports And Vote For Our Boy. / Breaking: Defiant Mugabe Refuses To Resign In National Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.