Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Should I Stop Work And Do A Masters Programme? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Stop Work And Do A Masters Programme? (20941 Views)

Tell Three Equipments Of Your Work And Let People Guess What You Do / Suggest On Masters Programme For A Chemistry Graduate / Bsc Education In Biology,any Masters Programme In Medical Line? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Stop Work And Do A Masters Programme? by pweetyoge(f): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
sharpwriter:

Yeeepa...... na per year be dt o? shocked shocked shocked
lol..yea per year

1 Like

Re: Should I Stop Work And Do A Masters Programme? by sharpwriter(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
pweetyoge:

lol..yea per year
It's well
Re: Should I Stop Work And Do A Masters Programme? by collele(m): 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
Jehu:
Hi Sis.
I feel your concerns. My advice.
Don't quit your current job, that's your ace.
Try an affordable online MBA that is both rich & internationally acclaimed.
Currently running mine with the American Business & Technology University. Google it and check out their Course contents. You can even key into a scholarship scheme that reduces cost by about 50% - 70%

Best of luck as you seek to improve yourself.

Hi boss...Wanna learn more from U about the MBA @ ABTU...pls contact me @ collinsgabriel590@gmail.com....or better still drop yours lemme holla U...Thanks
Re: Should I Stop Work And Do A Masters Programme? by obiaguna(m): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2017
corrall:

Guy this cousera makes sense o...abeg do they issue certificate and how does one pay abeg enlighten me more. Thank you.

Yeah they do issue certificates. Not just Cousera but a whole lot of others. The good thing is that whatever they would teach you at any masters degree program can be learnt online so it saves you the hassles of quitting your job and travelling a lot.
Exceptions for those that want to migrate via a masters degree.
They mostly award scholarships. I took some courses for free then they would send you a certificate. You can also include it on your LinkedIn page which i think is a fantastic way to get recruiters to notice you.
NB - You can always pay via your masters card if the need be. Its easy really.
Re: Should I Stop Work And Do A Masters Programme? by obiaguna(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2017
truthsayer009:

OP rien05 . Please don't listen to this advise above. 95% of people telling you not to quit your job cannot be fools. MBA from any Nigerian school cannot help your life. Including Unilag MBA and the likes.

This guy below has told you all you need to know. Get his contact

It is funny that a lot of people that their parents still feed them don't understand what it means by quitting your job because of One useless MBA. Please oh. Use your head Op. while you still have it.

Lol im telling you. Imagine a sane person quitting his/her job for an advanced copy and paste MBA from mushroom Nigerian Universities. Smh.
Schools matter a lot for MBA programs and if oné can't be too arsed about it then you can sít in your office and do online MBA's from the normal good schools abroad. The good thing is that you would even get to travel there for your graduation so its quite fantastic.
Re: Should I Stop Work And Do A Masters Programme? by emadamysy: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
How do one apply for this. and are the fees prorated
profsho1:
Y not applying for Distance learning MBA at ABU Zaria? the fee is around #500k and u will be receiving & writting ur lectures online.
Its just 2 yrs program
Re: Should I Stop Work And Do A Masters Programme? by tolajay: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2017
Wehdon sir/ma grin grin grin

Stephenchisky:
my dear build ur educational background leave the work for your master but please before u leave d work link me up to the firm so i cab replace you . i really need the wrk oh
Re: Should I Stop Work And Do A Masters Programme? by stevups(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
shey you wanna set yourself back? mind you, you are now a giver. The moment you opt out of the job, you turn begger. pls, go for weekend program, but not online. Online program is less valued in Nigeria.
Re: Should I Stop Work And Do A Masters Programme? by OlaRolls(m): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Massive Global Food Network is zealously promoting the mechanism of making life better for everyone.
One time payment of #5600 makes you a beneficiary of weekly food stuffs, and incentives like cash bonus deep freezer, motorcycle, executive car, etc.
There is more to hear in this business if you pay attention to details.
Chat me up= Olarolls 080372 72006

See you at the top.
Re: Should I Stop Work And Do A Masters Programme? by jobbers: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2017
no
Re: Should I Stop Work And Do A Masters Programme? by Sleezwizz: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
profsho1:
Y not applying for Distance learning MBA at ABU Zaria? the fee is around #500k and u will be receiving & writting ur lectures online.
Its just 2 yrs program

Please I will like you to tell me more about this program. I want to apply.
Re: Should I Stop Work And Do A Masters Programme? by Greedgod: 7:13am On Nov 14, 2018
corpershun:

OP Listen to me, hold your 2 ears and listen good, Don't leave your job. I just finished my MBA there FT and I tell you it's quite flexible, You may just have to work twice as much but do not I repeat Do Not leave your Job. I left mine and I'm still trying to get a job now aside from my business not only me but my fellow colleagues too. I had working colleagues and it's amazing cos even the lectures know some are working. You can attend lectures with Part time and meet with the Class Governor of the FT to register your name. Also when you are on leave try to go to Class. If you are determined you will succeed. The courses are not many I think you will do 7 for first semester and 6, next with 7 for the 3rd semester.

A word is enough for the wise.
All the best

boss can i get your number, i need your help with mba materials and tips to successfully graduating whilst doing an mba
Re: Should I Stop Work And Do A Masters Programme? by chrischigo6960(m): 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
Please can we talk in private, if you don't mind contacting me with number to me call you for some clarifications on this please

pweetyoge:
please and please dont quit ur job for any msc. it is true the stress is much. i am currently a masters student at unilag too and mine is a part time and yes the fees are high cus it is Law and i close by 5pm too from work. what i do is follow a colleague than jumping a public transport and it makes me get to school in a favorable time.And the beginning would be very stressful but with time, u get to adjust plus ur class governor gets to fix lecture time in a flexible way. i moved from home which is on the island and got a self con close to unilag gate. thereby, reducing the stress on my own part than dashing back to the island by 8pm. besides, when you start classes and everyone comes in late because they are all coming from work. you will get the picture. plus msc does not guarantee you a job after. pls make a wise decision o.
Re: Should I Stop Work And Do A Masters Programme? by pweetyoge(f): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
chrischigo6960:
Please can we talk in private, if you don't mind contacting me with number to me call you for some clarifications on this please

i responded to ur mail, waiting for ur questions
Re: Should I Stop Work And Do A Masters Programme? by pweetyoge(f): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Your Msc Abroad: Stay Or Go? / ChatGPT: Lawyer Gets In Trouble For Using Cases From AI To Present A Case / Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.