Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Why Most Men Get Scammed! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Most Men Get Scammed! (606 Views)

URGENT!!! Was I Scammed??? / Delay In Clearing My Cars At Lagos Port...am I Being Scammed? / Don't Get Scammed: Red Mercury Does Not Exist! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Men Get Scammed! by racerjc(m): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2010
My sincere apology to all gents in this site but truth MUSTN’T be hidden.
Romantic intimacy is one of the simplest reasons why most men are scammed; it is not really that they seek love. No, most don’t seek love. They want to import a “bed slave girl”, they want to import beauty and not good heart. Someone they can order around, someone who they thought is not civilized or americanized. A housemaid, a cook, a cleaner, someone not so exposed and a sexual mechanical tool. Someone who will be submissive to every single word and command because they know very well that they cannot control western ladies, so they seek love beyond territories of “I know my human right and I have my Lawyer” and at that they get blinded to simple formulae of establishing love relationship which must be in the hand of Time.
Come to think of it, how will I think of loving someone I haven’t met in person, that’s stupidity; do I know if she has AIDS or some other venerable diseases? A true emotion ignites while I am looking into her eyes face to face, holding her hands and when I might have spent time with her in so many dinner outings, watching movie together or some other fun thrillers. Chatting online and talking on phone may not necessarily be enough to ascertain her likes and dislikes. I will need to meet this person face to face and since this is what I wanted so much, tradition demands that I should go and meet her, possibly see her family formally and not trying to steal their daughter through the back door. Well, if you think that I am wrong please pen me…… One Love!!!
www.afialink.com
info@afialink.com

(1) (Reply)

Passion For The Lost / Running A Summer School For Young People In Nigeria / Jv Partner For Electricity Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.