Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Passion For The Lost - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Passion For The Lost (651 Views)

The Lost Ten Tribes Of Isreal Identified / Calling The Lost Sheep Of The True Israel Of God Out Of The Harlot Church / Lets Talk About The Lost Scrolls Of The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Passion For The Lost by racerjc(m): 9:11am On Feb 01, 2010
There have been times in my life when I will wake up at home and everywhere is totally quiet with no one to be seen for a few hours, and then thought crosses my mind that perhaps the rapture has happened. I sat bolt upright in bed and had serious thoughts, sometimes I wondered a bit if I should check on my family members to see if their beds were empty or not. If there were empty I’d panicked and begin searching for them or even call friends to know if there is any strange news on earth but of course the next day all was normal. Has this ever happened to anyone? With no doubt whatsoever, it should not be any believer’s ideal expectation to be left behind after several warnings about the impending wrath of God on sinners. We’ve heard about it, witnessed for it yet not very many of us are ready for it.

In all, the 6th of August 2009 marked the fourth time God had shown me vision of what is to come upon the earth. In this vision which I had 4 am Thursday, I was wandering in a world of hustle when I ran into a big church that is one hundred times bigger than St. Peter’s Basilica and Cathedral of Seville put together. The outside look was rocky, mighty and beautiful but the inside was dirty, dusty and very untidy with chairs made of rock possibly carved out from the rocky base but there was no one sitting on them. The entire auditorium was empty with no one inside; every member of the church including the pastors were out there hustling, and as I was looking around hoping to find even a member, a man ran passed me to the altar. He knelt down and began crying to God with total bitterness and regret.

I asked him, “friend, what’s the problem, why are you crying, and where are members of the church”? “Angels of God are here now, look at the surroundings you will see many of them”, he said. As I look out of the window to see, behold! It was rapture, the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Saints were ascending to heaven in celestial glory, tall, short, dark and white people rising from the four corners of the Earth, praising the Name of the Lord. All were cover with the power of God dressed in immaculate white robes rising up and up; immediately what was said in the book 1 Thessalonians chapter 4 vs.16 flashed to my memory-“for the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a stout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air; and so shall we ever be with the Lord”.

Thoughts began flowing into me, “if this has finally happened, why am I left behind” Why can’t I join the ascending saints? At this time everything on earth became worthless to everyone, so I quickly realized that our restive struggling to earn a living is truly one of the Satan’s strategies to keep Christians blinded from understanding the natural order of things. It is all our fault, no one is to be blamed; what will you do when you received a letter that armed robbers will attack your house tonight, isn’t it to watch? I should have known that this present earth is not meant to be forever.

Immediately the mind of the judgment of God came upon me, fear of what is to come upon earth-the wrath of God- became heavy for me to bear. All that were left behind appeared to be terrified and shocked, some were screaming and crying, the earth was in serious mayhem and what lies ahead is the most horrifying and disastrous time it has ever experienced since human existence.

I saw people that were celebrating one moment running amok, a father looking for his son, a mother looking for her daughters, but they couldn't find them, relatives were looking for other relatives but they could not find them. People were looking for their neighbors but couldn't find them, because the Lord had taken them up with Him.

Many people were running helter-skelter, desperately looking for a cover. They became desperate to hear the word of God. Someone ran into the church shouting “where is the pastor please I want to repent now” he lamented. But the Pastor himself was running all over, saying "Lord, why was I left behind? If I am a pastor, if I have a position in the church, and the church is gone, I am left behind? Why have I been left behind?" So, as I could not bear this heaviness, with contrite heart I decided to jump from the window to see if I could catch up with their ascending force then, I woke up with tears,
www.afialink.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Interprete This Dream? / Why Worried About Religion. / Is There God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.