Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet (15183 Views)

Lonely Tonight | Chris Wonder Plans His New Duet With Maxxy / 9ice – Living Things (Video) / [DOWNLOAD] Tim Godfrey – So Good | Audio Hit The Air In Another Dimension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet by Kolababe: 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
Who gets the rare opportunity of being prayed for by two of their biggest role models and influences, and also gets to work plus fraternise with them closely all at the budding stage of their careers? Well, there is someone whose case is different.

Barely a month after news and video went viral showing music legend, 2baba blessing highly gifted and phenomenal HND Records’ fast-rising Afro Pop artiste cum producer, Demmie Vee, a new video has emerged also showing musical ancestor 9ice doing the same.

Just as fans home and abroad have continued to get seriously curious over these musical godfathers’ unblinking endorsement of the new kid on the bloc; just like 2baba,9ice has also jumped on a song by Demmie Vee.

While 2baba featured on Demmie Vee’s highly inspirational smash hit “Awesome God”, music giant 9ice recently ended a lengthy studio session with the young artiste for a remix of his trending single, “Love Me Tender” and we have the finished remix for you.

Before this remix with 9ice,the original version “Love Me Tender” song by Demmie Vee with a high definition video shot in South Africa was one of the highly played songs on Nigerian TV stations. Infact,it has gone from a Top Notch song to a Lyrics On The Go category on Hiptv,one of the most respected TV stations in Nigeria.

In this remix of “Love Me Tender”, 9ice now fondly called 'The Ancestor' by fans totally transformed the romantic/ wedding song into a highly serenading rhythm reminiscent of his usual indigenous flavour that has today made him iconic in the industry.

And of course, the boy of the moment Demmie Vee took his delivery on this remix to another level in what can best be described as simply, MAGIC!

While we wait for the official music video of the remix dropping in a matter of days, listen to the new track “Love me Tender” remix by Demmie Vee featuring 9ice and also watch the video of 9ice blessing Demmie Vee in the ancestral way.

And oh, you need to checkout the amazing studio chemistry between 9ice and this young dude in the video…

DOWNLOAD "LOVE ME TENDER" (remix) ft 9ice BELOW...

Direct Download: https://cloudup.com/files/i4ymwnDsTSC/download

1 Share

Re: 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet by Kolababe: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
CHECKOUT THE VIDEO OF THE STUDIO SESSION AND 9ICE PRAYING FOR THE YOUNG ACT IN THE ANCESTRAL MANNER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBdq3MOS-Dc

BELOW ARE ALSO SOME OF HIS NEW PHOTOSHOOT

1 Like

Re: 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet by noetic5: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
nice
Re: 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet by NwaAmaikpe: 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
shocked

9ice is an Agbaya.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet by Lastborn12(m): 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
First to comment grin sad angry grin angry grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet by MosakuAW(m): 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
Seen! What next undecided

There are some topics that need no comment.

Another irrelevant gist on front page.
Re: 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
EFCC that is the guy Falz was talking about.
The one who is always praising Yahoo boiz in his wack songs

10 Likes

Re: 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet by annexworld(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nice one
Re: 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet by Lastborn12(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
9ice the expired drug.
For Maiduguri here we don't know him
Re: 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet by Allylic(f): 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Modelling...or singing
Re: 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet by otunbabadok(m): 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Don't worry the beans is flying. I give my first f**k
Re: 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet by Shortyy(f): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Demmie who? Is diswan the Nigerian Travis Scott
Re: 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Kolababe:
Who gets the rare opportunity of being prayed for by two of their biggest role models and influences, and also gets to work plus fraternise with them closely all at the budding stage of their careers? Well, there is someone whose case is different.

Barely a month after news and video went viral showing music legend, 2baba blessing highly gifted and phenomenal HND Records’ fast-rising Afro Pop artiste cum producer, Demmie Vee, a new video has emerged also showing musical ancestor 9ice doing the same.

Just as fans home and abroad have continued to get seriously curious over these musical godfathers’ unblinking endorsement of the new kid on the bloc; just like 2baba,9ice has also jumped on a song by Demmie Vee.

While 2baba featured on Demmie Vee’s highly inspirational smash hit “Awesome God”, music giant 9ice recently ended a lengthy studio session with the young artiste for a remix of his trending single, “Love Me Tender” and we have the finished remix for you.

Before this remix with 9ice,the original version “Love Me Tender” song by Demmie Vee with a high definition video shot in South Africa was one of the highly played songs on Nigerian TV stations. Infact,it has gone from a Top Notch song to a Lyrics On The Go category on Hiptv,one of the most respected TV stations in Nigeria.

In this remix of “Love Me Tender”, 9ice now fondly called 'The Ancestor' by fans totally transformed the romantic/ wedding song into a highly serenading rhythm reminiscent of his usual indigenous flavour that has today made him iconic in the industry.

And of course, the boy of the moment Demmie Vee took his delivery on this remix to another level in what can best be described as simply, MAGIC!

While we wait for the official music video of the remix dropping in a matter of days, listen to the new track “Love me Tender” remix by Demmie Vee featuring 9ice and also watch the video of 9ice blessing Demmie Vee in the ancestral way.

And oh, you need to checkout the amazing studio chemistry between 9ice and this young dude in the video…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBdq3MOS-Dc

DOWNLOAD "LOVE ME TENDER" (remix) ft 9ice BELOW...

Direct Download: https://cloudup.com/files/i4ymwnDsTSC/download

God bless your hustle.. Bear bear never join now Cuz owu still dey blow u.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet by fatoyinbo7(m): 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
aiit
Re: 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet by etzskillz(m): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
they gat d same voice tho
Re: 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet by Lastborn12(m): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nice post please
Re: 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nice one demmie vee. Good you are soaring higher.
Re: 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet by seuncyber(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
Wire wire
Re: 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet by Macdawid(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
Na me go bless/endorse am next... Watch out!
Re: 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet by ObaKlaz: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
I'm starting to think that HYPE is the only thing this guy Demmy Vee got going for him.
Re: 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet by shevy878: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

9ice is an Agbaya.
Yu nko Childish olodo

2 Likes

Re: 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin shocked grin

9ice

U are no longer nice. You are so ice that no one would roll a dice for your eyes.

Career damaged, the frog voices now on the big stage but paying homage to wizzy on the bigger stage.

If living things were real, hush d' puppy be not mentioned for real. Wozz'n for your stupidity, shades on your street credibility.

I hope u like the kinda life u live now, Gongs so extinct like dinosaurs, if u still got a soul stay outta politics & be slave for the crown.

This ain't no dis, just found u a scapegoat. Bleat nicely while spank u 9ce.

2 Likes

Re: 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet by tzargeemedia: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ile Wa dun, Oko nin pomi. Wow! madt jam from Demmie Vee and ancestor. Thos is a hit for sjre!

1 Like

Re: 9ice & Demmie Vee Hit The Studio, Listen To Their New Duet by asumo12: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=Alexrayz post=58226327][/quote]

undecided

Are u from the other side?

Pan pan sound!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch / [download]dorobucci Video :the Mavins Ft. Don Jazzy / What is your favorite video or song lyrics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.