Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,914 members, 7,956,430 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy (34841 Views)

BNAIRA Buys New House For His Son As Birthday Gift / Why I Enrolled My Son As A Mechanic Apprentice –kunle Afolayan / Tonto Dikeh Pours Encomium On Son As He Turns 23 Months Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by verygudbadguy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
trustyshoess:

Why are you preaching to me? Did I not say he's cute? There's no point in posting his picture here when it's already on Instagram for all to see. That's my point

Not preaching to you. I only answered your questions probable reasons and used the opportunity to pass a message out to all and not only you.

Gat that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Not preaching to you. I only answered your questions probable reasons and used the opportunity to pass a message out to all and not only you.

Gat that!
"Christ preached love not hate" is that not preaching. Next time if you want to pass a message that has nothing to do with me, don't quote me in the process
Cheers
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by sofiaelvis(f): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
seen
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by VargasVee(m): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
trustyshoess:

Saying he's cute means I'm butthurt? Funny how you guys drag tribalism into every single thing. FYI not everybody is as obsessed with tribal wars as you are. I still maintain my point that it makes no sense posting the picture on nairaland

She's a celeb, she's bound to trend. I don't give a shiit about tribalism. Maybe one day you'll be famous and your news would be all over the place, so I suggest you start now and appreciate beaut.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by silverspringle(f): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
So a woman will bore a handsome dude like and her husband will have the mind to still lay his fingers on her Nawao
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
VargasVee:

She's a celeb, she's bound to trend. I don't give a shiit about tribalism. Maybe one day you'll be famous and your news would be all over the place, so I suggest you start now and appreciate beaut.
Mercy Aigbe just posted a pic of her son on Instagram is not news. undecided
If you don't care about tribalism, whyd you have to bring the whole "Igbo" thing into it?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by lonecatt(m): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ndigbo Kwenu
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by VargasVee(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
trustyshoess:
Humor me. So what is?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by VargasVee(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
trustyshoess:

If you don't care about tribalism, whyd you have to bring the whole "Igbo" thing into it?

Now I see where your heads at. FYI the Igbo swagger was not a context to what you said.

I was complementing the young man
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by verygudbadguy(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
trustyshoess:

"Christ preached love not hate" is that not preaching. Next time if you want to pass a message that has nothing to do with me, don't quote me in the process
Cheers
Alright ma. I wonder how people think on here though. You quoted me not quite long and I didn't take it personal.

Good night!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Hdanny(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
trustyshoess:
He's cute but what's the point of posting this here. What are we supposed to do with this "information"? undecided

sup pretty

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Taaa!!!!
On behalf of the Igbo people

We reject Olajuwon,
The Ewedu-eating unfortunate product of a woman batterer and a married adultress.

We are not like this.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahaha i don die, chia this guy sef

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Alright ma. I wonder how people think on here though. You quoted me not quite long and I didn't take it personal.

Good night!
When I quoted you, it made sense and was related to what u originally posted. You quoted me, talking about Christ preached love, as if I was doing the opposite
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nltaliban:
Craziest shit ever seen......some one paid for fixed match and was sent 1.05 odds to maxbet��

Where should he start from lipsrsealed undecided undecided
hahaha them Don scam the nigger....fixed match De fly upandan Facebook 2014/15 I chop tyr....free things
boys node sleep

De awake reach 3a.m

De wait Argentine league X/X.

now na scam De every where

how man go maxbet 1.05 lol
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by intrepidjay1(m): 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Taaa!!!!
On behalf of the Igbo people

We reject Olajuwon,
The Ewedu-eating unfortunate product of a woman batterer and a married adultress.

We are not like this.

i need no one to tell me say na nwaikpe.. bros receive sense
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Nltaliban(m): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
hahaha them Don scam the nigger....fixed match De fly upandan Facebook 2014/15 I chop tyr....free things
boys node sleep

De awake reach 3a.m

De wait Argentine league X/X.

now na scam De every where

how man go maxbet 1.05 lol

lol
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
who are they right here Congo Brazzaville we don't know them
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by RealHaute: 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
Amarabae:
Cute and lovely

Congrats! But give your life to christ again. It's never too much.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by femolacqua(m): 12:18am On Jul 08, 2017
A nice outfit on the boy.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by enemyofprogress: 12:52am On Jul 08, 2017
I'm very sure an Igbo man follow do him pregnancy
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by piagetskinner(m): 1:17am On Jul 08, 2017
trustyshoess:

Saying he's cute means I'm butthurt? Funny how you guys drag tribalism into every single thing. FYI not everybody is as obsessed with tribal wars as you are. I still maintain my point that it makes no sense posting the picture on nairaland

true that!...sometimes u don't need to respond to everybodys comment

cute pic BTW, and I ain't sending u no pm.. uhun
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by melodyogonna(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2017
trustyshoess:
He's cute but what's the point of posting this here. What are we supposed to do with this "information"? undecided
Very beautiful question, oya lala and mynd should come nd answer
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Mabelenena(f): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2017
cheesycheesy
Annie2059:
I have seen it, ehen?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Jelal0007(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2017
Nltaliban:
Craziest shit ever seen......some one paid for fixed match and was sent 1.05 odds to maxbet��

Where should he start from lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Hahahahaha....sorry bro. Take heart!!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Galactico1(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2017
Take note: She is From Benin, Edo state..not a Yoruba
Re: Mercy Aigbe Styles Her Son As An Igbo Boy by Burgerlomo: 2:22am On Jul 09, 2017
luggy:
mercy God bless you and your son, igbo amaka

Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Daughter, Divine-Mercy Okojie’s Dedication (Photos) / President Of Born Winners Empire Spraying Dollars At Ay's Brother Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.