Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer (15124 Views)

Details Of Patience Jonathan's Forfeited Funds Published By EFCC / Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / I Survived Five Assassination Attempts In Eleven Months – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by hallysonia(m): 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
slowpoke
Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by Kingspin(m): 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
lilytender:
Those that want to kill you and those you cheated in your dirty business. Those who helped you to transport and sell stolen crude abroad which you turn around and refuse to give their share are those after your life. If the government wants you dead, you cannot escape it. Stop making yourself relevant because you are not.

Now, I know you are an illiterate with a worthless university certificate so let me school you. Any issue that is in court shall never ever be discussed at the National Assembly because that will be contempt of court. Your fellow thieves are the National Assembly cannot ask the Court to stop action on your case, so you see your letter is worthless.

My advice, go and get 100 worthless SANs to represent you and get some billions to bribe the corrupt judges that will preside over your case. But remember the EFCC, DSS and others are watching you and the corrupt judicial officers closely.
I pray someday Narialand will have software that could automatically trash out irrelevant comments.
Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by back2sender: 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
She ridicule the first lady acronym and s. H. I. T on it so she should not complain.
Compare the carriage of her predecessors with her? The difference is clear!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by InvertedHammer: 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
/
Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by sapele914(m): 12:17am On Jul 08, 2017
Originalsly:
Hmmm.......at least two assassination attempts.... but they are so much more worried about bank accounts being frozen instead of capturing the assassins.
Not human assassins I believe she meant character assassination?The name characters on the accounts are unknown.
Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by NovusHomo(m): 12:24am On Jul 08, 2017
If only the Ineffectual Bufoon will keep this B**CH in check. Sorry, I forgot she is the husband.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by Eluwilussit(m): 12:45am On Jul 08, 2017
lilytender:
Those that want to kill you and those you cheated in your dirty business. Those who helped you to transport and sell stolen crude abroad which you turn around and refuse to give their share are those after your life. If the government wants you dead, you cannot escape it. Stop making yourself relevant because you are not.

Now, I know you are an illiterate with a worthless university certificate so let me school you. Any issue that is in court shall never ever be discussed at the National Assembly because that will be contempt of court. Your fellow thieves are the National Assembly cannot ask the Court to stop action on your case, so you see your letter is worthless.

My advice, go and get 100 worthless SANs to represent you and get some billions to bribe the corrupt judges that will preside over your case. But remember the EFCC, DSS and others are watching you and the corrupt judicial officers closely.

Be careful, before you become a person of interest. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by TijaniAbu: 3:21am On Jul 08, 2017
lilytender:

What is good for the goose is better for the gander. Aisha the Akara Fryer will eat the dish and worse.
Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by okechuks22: 3:29am On Jul 08, 2017
Danzakidakura:
Do you have a mother ? I pray nobody should address her as a thief one day even when no competent court have declare her guilty. or label her illiterate .God bless Nigeria
keep on decieving ur self

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by okechuks22: 3:46am On Jul 08, 2017
qleap2all:

Were you not in the country in 2015 when madam peace was begging Nigerians against voting Buhari in order not to be prisoned!!!
it shows that he has skeleton on his cabord

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by ransomed: 4:10am On Jul 08, 2017
A sinner runneth when no one pursueth. God cannot be mocked, whatever a man/woman soweth he/she shall reap. Whoever carries ants infested wood should expect the visit of lizards. As for the lawyer, i am not surprised that they make a living by lieing,

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by Chinagurum1995(m): 4:24am On Jul 08, 2017
See all this why that why corruption is a cause of it. sad angry undecided embarassed
Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by Augiiee(m): 5:56am On Jul 08, 2017
cytell56:

Mumu like you, is that the best you can say? Why is she only the one singled out of all former first lady.
That is becuz Nigeria hav never had a more corrupt first lady who had as much an influence as mama peace had when in power and neither had we a first lady that embezzled more. The past first ladies had their wealth from their husband's loot (including, Maryam Abacha) but In Mama Peace's case, reverse is the case, I.e. She embezzled more than her clueless husband.

P.s, if she wasn't an illiterate or at least as educated as the past first ladies, then she would hav known how to handle her present predicament without causing more harm to herself

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by burkingx(f): 6:51am On Jul 08, 2017
lilytender:

Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by burkingx(f): 6:52am On Jul 08, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew see as PATIENT Jonathan claiming celebrity as if she is somebody in Nigeria, nonsense undecided

Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by burkingx(f): 6:53am On Jul 08, 2017
Jabioro:
Your past dirty deals are the one hunting you ma.. your accomplices you make used of, dumb them during your reigns..

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by Horlufemi(m): 7:08am On Jul 08, 2017
They are just kidnappers wanting their share of the gifts she's got.
Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by TheDirectorate: 7:14am On Jul 08, 2017
@BURKINGX
Dumb Buffoon with a miserable existence....have you carried your decaying self to this thread again.
Ethnic bigot with your hate propaganda.
Shameless h0m0sexual engaging in sex tourism in Uganda.
We will soon expose your true identity.
Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by Jabioro: 7:46am On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=58237102][/quote]You are not serious
Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by Regis001: 7:47am On Jul 08, 2017
TheDirectorate:
@BURKINGX
Dumb Buffoon with a miserable existence....have you carried your decaying self to this thread again.
Ethnic bigot with your hate propaganda.
Shameless h0m0sexual engaging in sex tourism in Uganda.
We will soon expose your true identity.

The yeye Burkingx guy wey get plenty time dey form graphics master for Nairaland. Make dem find work for dis bobo na.
Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by TheDirectorate: 7:53am On Jul 08, 2017
Regis001:

The yeye Burkingx guy wey get plenty time dey form graphics master for Nairaland. Make dem find work for dis bobo na.

He already has one. He is a herdsman. And a h0m0sexual one at that. Ask his friends at Shafa.
Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by Bgorgeous: 8:24am On Jul 08, 2017
Make person hear word o
Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by michoim(m): 8:59am On Jul 08, 2017
What a bloody lie!You people now lack the devilish wisdom to fabricate reasonable lies again? One will readily ask what will an agency of government again from assasinating her?

Or may be the powers of her father's house that want to eliminate her. grin

Or may be her husband want to deal with her for her too much troubles. One can never say.

Or may be self organised to get some cheap popularity, so as to be seen as some crusader of sort...
Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by cytell56: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2017
Augiiee:
That is becuz Nigeria hav never had a more corrupt first lady who had as much an influence as mama peace had when in power and neither had we a first lady that embezzled more. The past first ladies had their wealth from their husband's loot (including, Maryam Abacha) but In Mama Peace's case, reverse is the case, I.e. She embezzled more than her clueless husband.

P.s, if she wasn't an illiterate or at least as educated as the past first ladies, then she would hav known how to handle her present predicament without causing more harm to herself

See as you mumu reach, so there is small corruption (which is permissible in your village) and big corruption (which she must be hunted for).
Na like so we dey decieve ourself.
Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by sshalom(m): 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hmmmm!
Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
joganut:
Guys! Help ME! My Brother swallowed my 64GB. memorycard, he can't stop, he sang all the songs I downloaded . I'm afraid he might reached in the Video! What should I DO?

Wetin dey the video?
You no wan make your brother become actor
Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by Jabioro: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=58237102][/quote]Tell that to your papa!
Re: Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer by burkingx(f): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
TheDirectorate:

He already has one. He is a herdsman. And a h0m0sexual one at that. Ask his friends at Shafa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Non Yoruba Indigenes In Southwest APC Caution Against Muslim-muslim Ticket / I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba / Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.