Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

How To Secure Admission,student Visa And Scholarship In India With Ease. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Secure Admission,student Visa And Scholarship In India With Ease. (788 Views)

How To Secure Admission Into University In Cotonou / Study Abroad In Ukraine - January 2019 Admission, Student Visa / Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Secure Admission,student Visa And Scholarship In India With Ease. by tonitenic: 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
If you are having problems securing admission into any Nigerian university and have a complete WAEC O level in the course you want to study,This is good news for you. There is no entrance test for most Indian universities. They consider WAEC result as equivalent to their university test.

But You must have at least C4 in the relevant subjects in the field you want to study, especially in many professional courses.

How do you apply?
Admission process for government universities will be over by August 31st.After than no more admission intake.But most private univeristy can accept you and put to on a summer class to make up for the course in the first semester.

The process-once you have a complete Waec o level, you will be eligible for admission. A provisional admission letter will be issued to you.With the admission letter, you apply for a student visa.

If you are interested and serious about it. send me an email with you WAEC attached to tonytenic04@gmail.com

or call me on +917357804963. NB i'm a student studying Information Technology in one of the universities in India.
Re: How To Secure Admission,student Visa And Scholarship In India With Ease. by yelinco1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
THANKS FOR THIS INFO. I WANT TO STUDY MASTERS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE OR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. HOW DO WE BEGIN?
[quote author=tonitenic post=58224808]If you are having problems securing admission into any Nigerian university and have a complete WAEC O level in the course you want to study,This is good news for you. There is no entrance test for most Indian universities. They consider WAEC result as equivalent to their university test.

But You must have at least C4 in the relevant subjects in the field you want to study, especially in many professional courses.

How do you apply?
Admission process for government universities will be over by August 31st.After than no more admission intake.But most private univeristy can accept you and put to on a summer class to make up for the course in the first semester.

The process-once you have a complete Waec o level, you will be eligible for admission. A provisional admission letter will be issued to you.With the admission letter, you apply for a student visa.
Re: How To Secure Admission,student Visa And Scholarship In India With Ease. by Ayorinde327(m): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
ayorinde327@gmail.com
Re: How To Secure Admission,student Visa And Scholarship In India With Ease. by tonitenic: 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
forward your first degree certifictae via tonytenic04@gmail.com

I will send it to the school for eligibility check and after which provisional admission letter is issued for your student visa.

NB provisional admission letter is free. In addition, i will get a request letter from the school to enhance your student visa process.
Re: How To Secure Admission,student Visa And Scholarship In India With Ease. by tonitenic: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
yelinco1:
THANKS FOR THIS INFO. I WANT TO STUDY MASTERS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE OR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. HOW DO WE BEGIN?

Kindly send a copy of your WAEC or First degree via tonytenic04@gmail.com....eligibility is key..once you are elibible, you get your admission letter in three days time and visa peocessing begins.
Re: How To Secure Admission,student Visa And Scholarship In India With Ease. by Judah95(m): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
How about a masters in disaster management? Any hope in India?
Re: How To Secure Admission,student Visa And Scholarship In India With Ease. by Heminent: 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
Please can i just type the grades because i don't have the file on my phone.
Re: How To Secure Admission,student Visa And Scholarship In India With Ease. by tonitenic: 4:33am On Jul 08, 2017
Judah95:
How about a masters in disaster management? Any hope in India?

I wont take any student serious untill i receive his/her eligibility documents-WAEC and First degree.India course structures are different from us in most cases.
Re: How To Secure Admission,student Visa And Scholarship In India With Ease. by tonitenic: 4:44am On Jul 08, 2017
Heminent:
Please can i just type the grades because i don't have the file on my phone.

No school or anyone can accept a phone typed grades for eligibility.Untill they see the document and use their clearance system built in with all WAEC database,they dont consider it authentic. They prefer a scaned and sent original Waec certificate.Take the cerificate to any cybercafe,tell them to scan and send as an attachment to tonytenic04@gmail.com
Re: How To Secure Admission,student Visa And Scholarship In India With Ease. by yelinco1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
Expect my call/mail anytime from now sir.

Thanks in advance.
tonitenic:

Kindly send a copy of your WAEC or First degree via tonytenic04@gmail.com....eligibility is key..once you are elibible, you get your admission letter in three days time and visa peocessing begins.

(1) (Reply)

Delsu Admission Notice / Somebody Help Me Solve This Question / Shocking: See Some Of The Simple Questions Failed By Kaduna Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.