Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics (4167 Views)

N5bn KWIRS Loot: Saraki Pledges Allegiance To Bola Tinubu 2023 / YORUBA Group Visits Kanu, Pledges Support For Biafra / Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by modik(m): 7:53am On Jul 08, 2017
zionmade:

Was it not ur fellow IPOB member that posted that he pledged allegiance? Is it not still ur fellow ipob members that will still circulate it all over the media that he pledged allegiance?
I know the man certainly might not have voiced out his allegiance but ur fellow ipob members who are rogues are making it look so.
I have nothing against kanu's ambition, but the guy's vulgarity is next to nothing. As a christian, I want biafra but not from someone who abuses christianity and my church as a whole. Yes i supported him until the very day he called people who went to vote in anambra 2015 idioots, and said he wish bomb will destroy all of them, wat sort of human being is dat? The same way i wanted to deal with some one who said dat anybody who doesnt support ipob will die.Disgusting indeed

Fixed!

Biafrans will continue to fix the thoughtless zoo inmates' mentality and reasoning.

NK expressed his personal feelings and you are dying hating his opinion which legally he is entitled to.

Did he force you to agree with him?

Did he shut-down your church?

Has he rolled out tanks to stop you from voting[Anambra Nov 18] or arrested all who voted in 2015?

Since you believe in your religion, and he has divergent view as you claimed, what has that got to do with his political inclination and his freedom agitation for you and I?

Are you not presently being ruled by a Muslim who, when he visited Pastor Adeboye, refused to remove his Malam cap during prayers cos of his own faith, didn't you and all zoo inmates, vote him in as a President?

Nigerians[zoo inmates] can never think, they prefer an easy way out......JUDGEMENT.

LITTLE WONDER, THEY HARDLY WIN ANY LEGAL CASE!
Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by zionmade(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

U are not being sensible...
How could u use the mistake if one person to insult everybody.
People have different perspective to things of life.
The heading of this topic was created by only one person not d whole ipob. Why not caution him alone undecided
The person that said "u will die"(tho he was stupid) is just one person and not the whole ipob. why using it now to insult the whole ipob?.

If some1 labels ur whole family criminals just bcoz ur Cousin stole.. would u fancy it?
Or
some1 calls ur tribe muderers just bcoz sone1 from yr tribe killed.. would u call him "wise"?..

So tell me now are u being reasonable?

"Anybody who says biafra will not come to pass will die"
that line of word is used daily in radio biafra, i went to absu to do something and they were gathered took sand cursed the sand poured it on the ground praying for death for anyone who wishes biafra not to come to pass?
My brother I am Igbo and i believe u re one, but is this d type of country u will want where death will be ur portion if u have a different opinion? if they had authority they will shoot anyone who doesnt believe in biafra. Is tyranny ur dream leadership?
I started listening to radio biafra and i can tell u i wont want anything to do with those kind of people who are so uncultured and mannerless.
Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by zionmade(m): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
modik:

Fixed!

Biafrans will continue to fix the thoughtless zoo inmates' mentality and reasoning.

NK expressed his personal feelings and you are dying hating his opinion which legally he is entitled to.

Did he force you to agree with him?

Did he shut-down your church?

Has he rolled out tanks to stop you from voting[Anambra Nov 18] or arrested all who voted in 2015?

Since you believe in your religion, and he has divergent view as you claimed, what has that got to do with his political inclination and his freedom agitation for you and I?

Are you not presently being ruled by a Muslim who, when he visited Pastor Adeboye, refused to remove his Malam cap during prayers cos of his own faith, didn't you and all zoo inmates, vote him in as a President?

Nigerians[zoo inmates] can never think, they prefer an easy way out......JUDGEMENT.

LITTLE WONDER, THEY HARDLY WIN ANY LEGAL CASE!

permit u to also call u a gorilla in the zoo.
My point is dat biafra struggle should be separated from religiousity. U cant call urself a leader and yet u curse christianity up and down. Remember the so called igbos who practice judaism are not even up to 1 percent. So the day christians say no to biafra, biafra is dead.
Why didnt u address the place where ur so called leaders wished dat a bomb could be detonated at anambra polling unit and kill everybody who came out to vote? I guess dats d kind of leader u want, Assuming he now has d authority imagine how he could have ordered the killing of those people.
I pray for biafra to come but i will rather die a nigerian than to be led by such a bigot and hatefilled human being kanu
Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by CaptainGOOD: 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
zionmade:

"Anybody who says biafra will not come to pass will die"
that line of word is used daily in radio biafra, i went to absu to do something and they were gathered took sand cursed the sand poured it on the ground praying for death for anyone who wishes biafra not to come to pass?
My brother I am Igbo and i believe u re one, but is this d type of country u will want where death will be ur portion if u have a different opinion? if they had authority they will shoot anyone who doesnt believe in biafra. Is tyranny ur dream leadership?
I started listening to radio biafra and i can tell u i wont want anything to do with those kind of people who are so uncultured and mannerless.

Sorry i had to take a little time to write this bro.. Lol.
Well dats very bad and condemable if thats d type of word they use on d radio.. its uncalled for.

Yea i sulport biafra but would be stupid to wish anybody dat doesnt bliv in biafra death.
Though i avnt heared dat on radio befra befor.. maybe becox i dnt always listen to it..
Thats a babaric word to use and i wont hesitate to caution anybody see making that statement.

I dnt think its kanu dat asked them say that.
The only thing i hear kanu say is "anybody who said over his dead body will biafra come then it will come over his dead body"
Which i think is justified my brother.

Im a strong biafran supporter my motivation is remembering how innocent kids were starved to death and how pregnant women were killed in a babaric, some of them had their belly cut open and their foetus removed why they still breathing
according to history
a lot of attrocities committed against igbos dat mouths cant say... they ignored war against men and committed GENOCIDE( which is a heavy crime)against children and women,
And it was swept under d carpet like nothing happened.
And since then till now they havnt shown remorse for that evil....
It bleeds the hearts of many including me each time i rember it.

So only biafra restoration can bring peace to their souls and to our pain.. but not with war but with peaceful separation... dats waht we asking for.

SO MY BROTHER ITS NATURAL IN EVERY TRIBE GROUP OR ORGANIZATION.... U SEE NICE PEOPLE AND UNREASONABLE PEOPLE..
AND OUR DUTY AS THE RESONABLE ONES IS TO CORRECT THEM AND NOT TO CONDEMN EVERYBODY BECOZ OF THE STUPIDY Of OTHERs...
Bliv me we need biafra... GOD BLESS U MY BROTHER.
Re: Biafra: Another Policeman Meets Kanu, Pledges Allegiance - Pics by modik(m): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
zionmade:

permit u to also call u a gorilla in the zoo.
My point is dat biafra struggle should be separated from religiousity. U cant call urself a leader and yet u curse christianity up and down. Remember the so called igbos who practice judaism are not even up to 1 percent. So the day christians say no to biafra, biafra is dead.
Why didnt u address the place where ur so called leaders wished dat a bomb could be detonated at anambra polling unit and kill everybody who came out to vote? I guess dats d kind of leader u want, Assuming he now has d authority imagine how he could have ordered the killing of those people.
I pray for biafra to come but i will rather die a nigerian than to be led by such a bigot and hatefilled human being kanu

hahahahaha.

Nothing new, I'm not disappointed!

Same bigoted[addressing the nation in Hausa language], hate-filled [97%/5% hate speech] human being is leading Nigeria. Enjoy your hate while it lasts.

In the end, Biafra has come!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Of Obansanjo's Achievement As President / Aso Villa Crisis: How Tinubu Provided Jet That Flew President Buhari’s Aide / Enugu Government Engages Citizens On Revised 2020 Budget Estimates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.