Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters (58888 Views)

South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) / 'Can You Cough Out 99.5 Million In 2 Hours To Buy A Car' - Mompha Slams Haters / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
I have had opportunities to waya waya like hushpuppi and the rest, but I rather starve and die with dignity than be labeled a thief or fraudster. I have yahoo friends flaunting cash but their wealth doesn't trip me, I no.follow for their buying of drink sef.

The same mind you put in scamming somebody is the same mind you can use in doing something legit.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
BiafranBornBoy:
I have chat with this Hush guy and he tried to scam me, I still have his account number tho

Why not take legal action instead of accuse
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by Climax11: 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
badassProdigy:
@ http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/hushpuppi-slams-haters-with-throwback.html?m=1

Hushpuppy or Ekuke, show us your assets, your company, shopping mall you built or anything bringing yearly returns to you, only then will I consider you wealthy. Is Gucci an asset? You really need to grow up, honestly. Juvenile delinquency is your problem.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by tballeyy(m): 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
OrestesDante:
I stand with hush puppi. grin
mumu

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
Climax11:

Hushpuppy or Ekuke, show us your assets, your company, shopping mall you built or anything bringing yearly returns to you, only then will I consider you wealthy. Is Gucci an asset? You really need to grow up, honestly. Juvenile delinquency is your problem.

No joy better than spending cash you made legally.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
I have had opportunities to waya waya like hushpuppi and the rest, but I rather starve and die with dignity than be labeled a thief or fraudster. I have yahoo friends flaunting cash but their wealth doesn't trip me, I no.follow for their buying of drink sef.

The same mind you put in scamming somebody is the same mind you can use in doing something legit.

bros it is becos waya waya is not ur way doesn't mean u should cast it...it's people like u that will say that bet9ja is legal politicians thiefing our money legal and working in the bank too is legal when we all know that they are using our money and debit alert maintenance fee to do bizness and use payback theory to deceive us...guy money is money whether legal or illegal he no consign me as long as u are not caught but killing aspect is what I don't like but 419 is allowed and fair after all money is meant to be spent not to be kept as glass antique

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
sprintscr7:

bros it is becos waya waya is not ur way doesn't mean u should cast it...it's people like u that will say that bet9ja is legal politicians thiefing our money legal and working in the bank too is legal when we all know that they are using our money and debit alert maintenance fee to do bizness and use payback theory to deceive us...guy money is money whether legal or illegal he no consign me as long as u are not caught but killing aspect is what I don't like but 419 is allowed and fair after all money is meant to be spent not to be kept as glass antique

I am a salary earner and do side hustle,nobody dey spons me, I was scammed last year(not mmm o) and I knew how it pained me because dem no dey pick money from ground.

Bro, how would you feel your kids see u as a scammer and a thief?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

I am a salary earner and do side hustle,nobody dey spons me, I was scammed last year(not mmm o) and I knew how it pained me because dem no dey pick money from ground.

Bro, how would you feel your kids see u as a scammer and a thief?

the world isn't fair anymore the suffering is too much.... let them see me as a scammer or thief becos that's where they get money to feed and eat and buy things....life without money now in this 21st century is like u are a non livingthing cuz how do want to talk without money
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
sprintscr7:

the world isn't fair anymore the suffering is too much.... let them see me as a scammer or thief becos that's where they get money to feed and eat and buy things....life without money now in this 21st century is like u are a non livingthing cuz how do want to talk without money

Then get it positively, after all some yahoo boys still dey pray to catch one mugu hammer.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by oodua1stson: 1:55am On Jul 08, 2017
I sha like this guy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by Afonjashapmouth: 4:11am On Jul 08, 2017
shegra58:
Is it your Money abeg stop hating

hating on? u r delusional if you think yahoo money can ever intimidate me.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by Chinagurum1995(m): 4:21am On Jul 08, 2017
Another one I go snap am. tongue

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by ikemesit4477: 4:44am On Jul 08, 2017
badassProdigy:
Coming from the desk of Ray Hushpuppi... the flamboyant spender said he has been paying for IPhone subscription over a decade now. Uhmmm

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/hushpuppi-slams-haters-with-throwback.html?m=1
who knows whether you stole it! cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 08, 2017
Ode puppy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by khalids: 8:06am On Jul 08, 2017
Revolva:

STFU

hustle is hustle.....make the money as long as you did not kill person what do you have d=brains for... have you been to HELL before....or HEAVEN\N how do you know it exist....nonsense... angry angry

so make person no hustle..again n make am......get rich or die trying.....

the world is HELL enough
Who be your mate wey you dey sey make i STFU, The next time you quote, the thing wey your eye go see, you will be praying for death....Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by ediscuss: 8:25am On Jul 08, 2017
Enjoy your bread no look anybody face
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2017
Can someone please hush that puppy?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by oluwasheenah(m): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2017
are you done talking
tell me hush, are you done talking?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 08, 2017
johnlondon:
Lol hunhun, which one is hunchpuppy again
Exactly what it looks/sounds like.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by weedfada(m): 9:22am On Jul 08, 2017
Seriously?! This brother needs to calm down mehn... U ain't the only one getting money son. I've been using an iPhone for almost that long too and been getting paid up too but we gotta stay humble thru it all. What's all tha fuss for Take a chill pill homs!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by spookydee(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2017
[img][/img]issdaso

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by Darlington120(m): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
dis local dog abi na foreign dog,,,, puppy waiting be e own wahala fr dis country sef, we r serious looking 4 our president and Evans u are here making noise, will u gerara here plss

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Epic on this one I must say
but that's not IPhone tho
bros u sure say ur phone dey display image at all?? coz am sure u no see the pic
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by arleck(m): 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Fear What You Don't Know.. every keyboard warrior got a payday
Hushpuppi My Mentor,, I Really Wish To Learn From You.. grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Why not take legal action instead of accuse

There's no room for that in Nigeria bro
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
BiafranBornBoy:

There's no room for that in Nigeria bro

Have you tried?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Have you tried?

Haven't tho but similar report was ignored
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by shegra58: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

hating on? u r delusional if you think yahoo money can ever intimidate me.
Sorry broke ass nigga!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters by Afonjashapmouth: 12:42am On Jul 09, 2017
shegra58:
Sorry broke ass nigga!!

Cry me a river fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts / Chioma Good Hair Wears Super Eagles Customized Jersey - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.