Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Harrysong Mocks Kcee And E-money In New Song ''arabanko' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Mocks Kcee And E-money In New Song ''arabanko' (604 Views)

Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Mocks Kcee And E-money In New Song ''arabanko' by bbbabes(f): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Amidst the controversy, Harrisong has released a new song entitled ‘Arabanko,’ where he addresses some of the issues in his life.

“I born twins, dem jealous me. Internet crash I make more money. Shame de enemies,” he sang in reaction to the phoney pictures he posted on Instagram when his twin babies were recently born.

In an apparent reference to Five Star Music, he sang:

“I get another sponsor, dey jealous me… I cook food say make you come chop, you use am against me put me for cooking pot. Empty gallon wey I help fill water. Insult upon insolence, I don see… I been no wan talk, dem dey fire me.”

Harrysong was twice arrested last year shortly after he ditched after Five Star to set up his record label Alter Plate.

Soso Soberekon, a former manager at Five Star, is also being sued alongside Harrysong.

In a post on Instagram, Harrysong likened his ordeal to that of a woman “that is gang raped, beaten up mercilessly and asked not to cry“.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-pMUe9izANN8/WV-ebZeJ9JI/AAAAAAAAFuw/F1yhHU6EzGQDRY4Vz6V0yKHN-v8RlJA6QCLcBGAs/s1600/hK.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/harrysong-mocks-kcee-and-e-money-in-new.html

lalasticlala
Re: Harrysong Mocks Kcee And E-money In New Song ''arabanko' by bbbabes(f): 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2017

Re: Harrysong Mocks Kcee And E-money In New Song ''arabanko' by itspzpics(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nawa oo

(1) (Reply)

Does This Lady Look Like Celebrity Makeup Artist, Banky Meshida Lawal? / Father Catches His Cousin Mustapha Pants Down Having Sex With His Daughter / Wtf!!! Kemi Olunloyo Is Bullying My Daughter –seyi Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.