Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

What Would M.i, Terry G, Timaya And Co Be Doing When They Become Old? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Would M.i, Terry G, Timaya And Co Be Doing When They Become Old? (916 Views)

Download MONIEGRAM By Timaya And 2kay / Download Kcee - Do It Ft Timaya And Vitamin C Ft. Phyno / Timaya And Nico Gravity: Is Timaya In Jail? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would M.i, Terry G, Timaya And Co Be Doing When They Become Old? by saharachic(f): 10:33am On Feb 01, 2010
Just wondering what they would transform to when they start getting real old maybe in 2050 i.e 40 years from now. maybe we go don forget them then as the generation to come will be taking over.
Re: What Would M.i, Terry G, Timaya And Co Be Doing When They Become Old? by Rhymstein(m): 10:45am On Feb 01, 2010
@saharachic
Maybe u go don die by then:-D:-D:-D:-P:-P:-P
Re: What Would M.i, Terry G, Timaya And Co Be Doing When They Become Old? by aieromon(m): 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2010
@op
The same thing you'll be doing undecided
Re: What Would M.i, Terry G, Timaya And Co Be Doing When They Become Old? by kasilly(m): 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2010
may be termite go don chop your body wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: What Would M.i, Terry G, Timaya And Co Be Doing When They Become Old? by saharachic(f): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2010
Rhymstein:

@saharachic

Return to sender
Re: What Would M.i, Terry G, Timaya And Co Be Doing When They Become Old? by dominique(f): 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2010
what are onyeka onwenu, blacky, christie essien ibokwe, bongus ekwe etc now doing now that they are older? most of them make investments that allows them to retire comfortably.
Re: What Would M.i, Terry G, Timaya And Co Be Doing When They Become Old? by saharachic(f): 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2010
i wonder how far their talent(?) would carry them to
Re: What Would M.i, Terry G, Timaya And Co Be Doing When They Become Old? by MeGaStReEt: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2010
kasilly:

may be termite go don chop your body wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue

Rhymstein:

@saharachic

@poster
your evil intentions don backfire, lol
Re: What Would M.i, Terry G, Timaya And Co Be Doing When They Become Old? by dominique(f): 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2010
saharachic:

i wonder how far their talent(?) would carry them to

do you call those talents some of those guys just prove that anybody can sing if you have the right beats.

(1) (Reply)

T-money Attacks Kelly Ugly-warning Shots -barely 48hrs After Kelly Dissed Mi / Munya Gets More Cash Than Big Brother Winner, Uti. / Listen - Isimgbaka - Duncan Mighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.