Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Why Is It Nigerias Citizens Make The Best Grades Abroad With A Little Innovation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is It Nigerias Citizens Make The Best Grades Abroad With A Little Innovation (364 Views)

For Best Grades Vmware 2V0-622 Exam Dumps [2019] To Prepare / I Deprived Myself Of Social Life Just To Come Out With Best Grades - 2016/17 UNI / Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Nigerias Citizens Make The Best Grades Abroad With A Little Innovation by tonitenic: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Have you given this phenomenon a thought? Why cant our best brains create New technologies? Is Intelligence not directly related to innovation?
Whats is your thought?
Re: Why Is It Nigerias Citizens Make The Best Grades Abroad With A Little Innovation by Afonjashapmouth: 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Most Nigerians are overshadowed by the thought of the whites being the creator of super innovations, if not trust me many Nigerians are capable of creating just anything you can think of. Forget finance sometimes. I have met too many Nigerians with what you can call raw innovative brain in their head, however they just derail from the dream as soon as there is little distraction. Readers teams is all we have left nowadays everywhere, wait for them come on NL typing what charles darwin wont even dare compose as sentences
Re: Why Is It Nigerias Citizens Make The Best Grades Abroad With A Little Innovation by tonitenic: 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
So Nigerians are the only people facing distraction?
Re: Why Is It Nigerias Citizens Make The Best Grades Abroad With A Little Innovation by Origin(f): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Many Nigerians have and are still gaining recognition for innovative and entrepreneurship ideas.

The problem is such topics don't sell. The most posted and most viewed topics are on Romance sections because Indecency.graphy sells.

We've revamped the fashion industry, entertainment, arts and culture, science, literature, medicine. Name it we've been there.

Just go and learn your history so you can raise your head high. Naija no de carry last.
We are Great people, Great nation.

(1) (Reply)

POEM: Why OAU Is Great And Still Remain The Greatest. / THE CONNECTOR...get A Qualified Private Tutor Anywhere On Any Field / Gre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.