Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface (12963 Views)

G-Worldwide And Kizz Daniel: Olisa Agbakoba Issues Notice To The Public / Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts / Alex And Olisa Adibua To Host Mr 2kay’s Elevated Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by WotzupNG: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
One of the pioneers of hiphop/dancehall music in Nigeria and former Plantashun Boiz member, Blackface has hit a shot at Olisa Adibua of The Beat 99.9 FM in an Interview with Wotzup ONTV. In the interview, he claims Olisa, and a friend of his called Razor, would rather play other music while they neglect his. In the full interview, he spoke of how Radio OAPs expect you to grease their palms with money just so they can play your music, a reason why they prefer to give the city garbage music just cos garbage musicians don’t mind paying them. See excerpts of the interview below.

http://wotzup.ng/olisa-adibua-and-others-sabotage-me-on-radio-blackface/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qb-Hag5uzU&feature=youtu.be

Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by DickDastardly2(m): 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Frustration personified.

17 Likes

Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by akintayoo: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
Blackface should channel his energy into creating good music rather than name calling and fighting everybody otherwise he will just end up been a laughingstock

12 Likes

Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by alBHAGDADI: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
akintayoo:
Blackface should channel his energy into creating good music rather than name calling and fighting everybody otherwise he will just end up been a laughingstock

Nigerians are very difficult to please. The same Nigerians complaining of too much pangolo trashy music are the same Nigerians who are blasting Blackface for speaking against the trend of OAPs collecting money from Yahoo Boys to play their junk music to the detriment of quality songs.

lalasticlala

41 Likes

Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by ojun50(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
Blackface need to visit T.b Joshua

1 Like

Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by demolinka(m): 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
The dude speaks true. Lots of Nigerian DJ's are frustrating young, talented upcoming artistes who don't got money. And the 'senior' OAP's simply refuse to speak out against the trend. Real sad.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by dahunsy(f): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# blackface weed supplier is back in town grin 2baba brace up for another one grin grin
Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by itspzpics(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
hmm that's true sha

2 Likes

Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by WotzupNG: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by alBHAGDADI: 5:52am On Jul 08, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs***clears throat# blackface weed supplier is back in town grin 2baba brace up for another one grin grin
Is he a drug dealer? grin
Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by LifestyleTonite: 8:29am On Jul 08, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Is he a drug dealer? grin
I think he smokes
Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by LifestyleTonite: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
demolinka:
The dude speaks true. Lots of Nigerian DJ's are frustrating young, talented upcoming artistes who don't got money. And the 'senior' OAP's simply refuse to speak out against the trend. Real sad.
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
He spoke the nakëd truth.

2 Likes

Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by bsideboii(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ni.ggar is so full of negativity ,hating on everybody.He should put himself together abeg.

3 Likes

Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by NwaAmaikpe: 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
shocked

Blackface is the reason why you should not be so kind to people.

Dude helped Tuface get to where he is,
Wrote Tuface's best songs and even had his intellectual property and destiny stolen by Tuface.

My heart bleeds when I think about how ungrateful Tuface is.
Sameway he neglected Pero Adeniyi; a woman who stuck to him through the years.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by SeniorZato(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
It's a hard life, way we the live ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by Olukologia(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
Instead of saying rubbish around, why not use that time to think? And produce good songs.
Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by Olukat(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
I thought Olisa was part of those that stole "African queen" o grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by elog(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
Eyaaa
And he cannot pay cry
Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by ALAYORMII: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
Blackface

Ur career don turn black
Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by pterson(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
Blackface, please shut up nah. This is not the right way to be relevant!
Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by oluwaVaz(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
Will u keep kwayet.. See as e pain am

Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by pterson(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
The Alchemist is at work!
Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
things have changed, radio is not the major way music listeners get their music.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by jazinogold(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
h
Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by Evablizin(f): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ok sowie is well
Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by nairalandaddict: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Black what?
Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by UnknownT: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
This one he didnt mention 2face? Or is it cos we haven't listened to the full interview

2 Likes

Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by akphrat(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lets be realistic, Blackface no dey lie. All dis Radio station go collect money before playing your song.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by Geetemmy: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
He has said nothing but the truth, those OAPs are fond of that. No be banana fall on you we dey hear on radio, thrashy songs.

2 Likes

Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by Abuja12345: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
Black face respect yourself and pray to God to bless you. Stop calling on people for God's sake.
Re: ”Olisa Adibua And Others Sabotage Me On Radio” – Blackface by BadBlaize(m): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
good music lyk erema and hard life?? abeg slide jor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zerry Dl Biography: Age, Net Worth, Brother, Song, Real Name, Girlfriend / Who Is The Most Down To Earth Actress/actors In Nollywood: / Did Munachi Nwankwo-abii Deserve To Be Mbgn 2007.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.