Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,924 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

BRADLEY LOWERY Popular Sunderland Dies! After Loosing Fight To Cancer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BRADLEY LOWERY Popular Sunderland Dies! After Loosing Fight To Cancer (898 Views)

Today Marks 2 Years After The Death Of Bradley Lowery, The Little Sunderland Fan / Bradley Lowery Loses Fight To Cancer, Dies Today / Crisis: Six Year Old, Bradley Lowery, Who United Football Fans Dies - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BRADLEY LOWERY Popular Sunderland Dies! After Loosing Fight To Cancer by Nnwannsukka(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
The Popular Sunderland Mascott, Bradley Lowery is dead after his mum confirmed the passing Her Little sweet son this Afternoon by 13:35, via Facebook
Bradley Lowery died of Cancer known to be Neuroblastoma, cant imagine the pain he has been going through, Rest on Little child.
#R.I.PbradleyLowery

Re: BRADLEY LOWERY Popular Sunderland Dies! After Loosing Fight To Cancer by doctimonyeka(m): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
Rest in peace brave kid...

I love his smile...
Re: BRADLEY LOWERY Popular Sunderland Dies! After Loosing Fight To Cancer by softwerk(f): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
I knew the guy at Sunderland FC cry

So painful to loose an infantcry

It's a really strange world we live in

Those deserving of death stay alive while those deserving of life............

Dear God, we need a devine miracle for Carl Ikeme......If that's not too much to ask!
Re: BRADLEY LOWERY Popular Sunderland Dies! After Loosing Fight To Cancer by Nnwannsukka(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
softwerk:
I knew the guy at Sunderland FC cry

So painful to loose an infantcry

It's a really strange world we live in

Those deserving of death stay alive while those deserving of life............

Dear God, we need a devine miracle for Carl Ikeme......If that's not too much to ask!
Amen oooooooo

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Brazilian Superstar Adriano? He Was Dubbed As The "New Pele" / Africa Cup Of Nations Expanded And Moved To June And July / Wesite Developers In Nigeria - 08143233341

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.