Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Finally Signed Out Of OOU - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Finally Signed Out Of OOU (725 Views)

Pic: The Dress Code Rule Guiding Call To Bar In Nigeria. She Signed The Rules / Graduate In Lagos And Abeokuta Have You Signed Up For This? / Oou Graduate Farmers Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally Signed Out Of OOU by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
As young Nairalander, I wrote my final paper yesterday. studied microbiology which is the toughest department in faculty of science (OOU). Pls sir/mir what do you think I can start doing before I go for my NYSC which I think is Oct/Nov (Batch A)....your suggestions are needed Pls help your Son.
Re: Finally Signed Out Of OOU by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
I won't draw the banter on the course you study but as my alma Mata OOU,faculty of science precisely....microbiology isn't the toughest course...I can tell u the grades.. where do you place Geology of all courses.. the bedrock of all courses?? I can allay you what it takes to graduate from that department... lemme stop here..congratulations on your successful graduation...

1 Like

Re: Finally Signed Out Of OOU by okikiosibodu(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
Great to connect while fellow alumni if my Alma Mata...... I rep "Geography and Regional Planning Planning", under faculty of SMS..... PS things. I love my department sha..... No paparazzi lik other departments (forcing you to buy handouts, bribing lecturers, lectures picking in u, etc)

(1) (Reply)

How To Succeed Financially From Your 20s / 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Killing Me. EPP!!!!!!!!!! / four great Men Whose Self Confessions Ruined Their Careers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.