Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Gorgeous Tboss & Bassey Step Out For The Premiere Of Omotola's 'alter Ego'(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gorgeous Tboss & Bassey Step Out For The Premiere Of Omotola's 'alter Ego'(pics) (984 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Family / Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking / #BBNaija: Online Voting Polls Massively Favours TBoss; Bassey Evicted!!! (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gorgeous Tboss & Bassey Step Out For The Premiere Of Omotola's 'alter Ego'(pics) by zoba88: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ex-BBNaija housemates TBoss and Bassey stepping out for the premiere of the movie 'Alter Ego' featuring Omotola and others.

One word for them

cc; Lalasticlala, ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/bassey-and-tboss-step-out-for-premiere.html

Re: Gorgeous Tboss & Bassey Step Out For The Premiere Of Omotola's 'alter Ego'(pics) by zoba88: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2017

Re: Gorgeous Tboss & Bassey Step Out For The Premiere Of Omotola's 'alter Ego'(pics) by jubsonstone(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
This bae won't kill people like me with beauty....damn so cute and MR. Bassey (milipede man) not bad as well
Re: Gorgeous Tboss & Bassey Step Out For The Premiere Of Omotola's 'alter Ego'(pics) by smartty68(m): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Oh Lawd! What a ravishing beauty shocked

I'm thinking of giving her a chance in my life now sad
Re: Gorgeous Tboss & Bassey Step Out For The Premiere Of Omotola's 'alter Ego'(pics) by doughziay: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
I must watch that film

Where is EFE?

Been a while I heard about him
Re: Gorgeous Tboss & Bassey Step Out For The Premiere Of Omotola's 'alter Ego'(pics) by Baddest69(m): 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
I can't wait to watch that movie
The trailer have helped my VASELINE ministry
Re: Gorgeous Tboss & Bassey Step Out For The Premiere Of Omotola's 'alter Ego'(pics) by Evablizin(f): 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ok Tboss you are trying but bassey where is guitar girl
Re: Gorgeous Tboss & Bassey Step Out For The Premiere Of Omotola's 'alter Ego'(pics) by itspzpics(m): 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
d guy above me tho
Re: Gorgeous Tboss & Bassey Step Out For The Premiere Of Omotola's 'alter Ego'(pics) by smartty68(m): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
Baddest69:
I can't wait to watch that movie

The trailer have helped my VASELINE ministry

Re: Gorgeous Tboss & Bassey Step Out For The Premiere Of Omotola's 'alter Ego'(pics) by Baddest69(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=smartty68 post=58230659][/quote]awa ni e
Re: Gorgeous Tboss & Bassey Step Out For The Premiere Of Omotola's 'alter Ego'(pics) by Baddest69(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
doughziay:
I must watch that film
Where is EFE?
Been a while I heard about him
he's in the studio cooking noise
Re: Gorgeous Tboss & Bassey Step Out For The Premiere Of Omotola's 'alter Ego'(pics) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 08, 2017

(1) (Reply)

“wizkid’s Story Is Incomplete Without Me” – Samklef / OMG! Photos: Singer, Ashanti Puts Her Hot Bikini Bod On Display / 10 Celebrities Best Friends In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.