Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Bank Database Project - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bank Database Project (2483 Views)

Who Can Handle A Database Project? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Database Project by sexibabes: 11:10am On Feb 01, 2010
Please is there anyone out there to assit me with my project,I was told to build a bank database and its really confusing me.I have so many entities, so I am not sure if my E-R diagram is correct, is there anyone out there who is got a knowledge of this, Please help me out
Re: Bank Database Project by Afam(m): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2010
sexibabes:

Please is there anyone out there to assit me with my project,I was told to build a bank database and its really confusing me.I have so many entities, so I am not sure if my E-R diagram is correct, is there anyone out there who is got a knowledge of this, Please help me out

Pet project or real project?

Do you expect free help or paid help?
Re: Bank Database Project by OmniPotens(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2010
What programming language + what @Afam has pointed out?
Re: Bank Database Project by dhtmlextreme(m): 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2010
This is very intwesting. . .
Re: Bank Database Project by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 02, 2010
What programming language are u gonna use and what database, i think oracle is best, if it is an already signed deal but mysql is fine for the stage of proposition,

But see, i don't think it is possible to get free assistance here if u were paid for the deal!!!
Re: Bank Database Project by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2010
sexibabes:

From your post, I get the feeling that it is actually a school project. it is vague especially when you did not give us some idea as to what Design requirements and specifications you are to work with.

There is also the E-R diagram that you have implied you have difficulties figuring out. can you ALT-PRNT Screen and upload or can you send the Schema in an xml file?

There is also the title "Bank Database",  is it a database of Banks in Nigeria!? or a data-warehouse to aggregate specific Bank activities and numbers for the purpose of BI. what are your goals for the project.? You have given us very little to work with here, hence my feeling that it is actually an academic.

Please clarify what you want to achieve exactly, does not matter if you get free or paid assistance, you can get tips/help/professional advice with your project. if it warrants actual work then you may have to negotiate with whom-ever you choose to work with on a fee  grin
Re: Bank Database Project by MaMind: 1:26am On Feb 07, 2010
Yup, lets see what you've been able to come up with. You really can't just create a bank database without any direction what so ever.
Re: Bank Database Project by canachy(m): 1:35am On Feb 11, 2010
go to

www.planet-source-code.com

you just might get what you want there

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Host A Website For Just N200 / Forum For Sale / EFCC And Domain Name!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.