Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Photos From A Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri Male Hostel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From A Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri Male Hostel (2373 Views)

Presidency Attacks Oshuntokun Over Claim Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast / Dismembered Body Of The Female Suicide Bomber At University Of Maiduguri / Failed Suicide Bomb Attack At The University Of Maiduguri Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From A Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri Male Hostel by rem44: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
Below are photos fron University of Maiduguri bomb blast yesterday in New Male Hostel (A) as shared by Bulama

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/photos-from-bomb-blast-at-university-of.html

Re: Photos From A Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri Male Hostel by rem44: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2017

Re: Photos From A Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri Male Hostel by smartty68(m): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
They've made it a point of duty to continue bombing University of Maiduguri!

Let them just wipe out that region once and for all ni undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From A Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri Male Hostel by fran6co(m): 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
j
Re: Photos From A Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri Male Hostel by JohnnySavage(m): 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
[i][/i]Not agaiN
Re: Photos From A Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri Male Hostel by greatgod2012(f): 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
And those who did this are also human like me........I doubt it!

RIP to the dead and speedy recovery to the injured!
Re: Photos From A Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri Male Hostel by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Boko haram recruiting officer b lik

PROMO PROMO PROMO

Bomb yourself in a crowded area
Nd get 7 virgins for free with
All expenses paid for

BEST OFFER YOU CAN GET ANYWHERE ANYTIME

DON'T MISS OUT
Mtchewwwww

Stupid people

#Eco99#

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri Male Hostel by timecapsule: 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
RIP for the dead.
A true sign that Western education is a taboo for the northerns.
The southerns say otherwise, that means that we are not of the same mind set to be of the same country!!!
Re: Photos From A Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri Male Hostel by desmondneke(m): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
its funny how this OP has just decide to lie because of FP.....there is nothing like hostel A in University of maiduguri.....the university has 5 male hostel namely: b block, c block, E block and the most popular among them is titanic.....so where ur A block come from I knw no.....mayb na gombe university.

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri Male Hostel by Pheals(f): 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
hmmmm even if this dey give free admission... I reject it for my enemies... I don't hate them
Re: Photos From A Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri Male Hostel by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
desmondneke:
its funny how this OP has just decide to lie because of FP.....there is nothing like hostel A in University of maiduguri.....the university has 5 male hostel namely: b block, c block, E block and the most popular among them is titanic.....so where ur A block come from I knw no.....mayb na gombe university.
Outdated human being. That's a newly constructed hostel, New Male hostel A. Three New hostels were built last year, one behind C Block - NEW MALE HOSTEL A, one beside TITANIC - NEW MALE HOSTEL B, and the other beside Ali Mungonu Hostel - AISHA BUHARI HALL(FEMALE HOSTEL).

Next time get your facts right before exhibiting your stone age mentality online. undecided

Deuces

1 Like

Re: Photos From A Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri Male Hostel by Blackfire(m): 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lai Muhammad has something to say...
Re: Photos From A Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri Male Hostel by okoro4: 7:31am On Jul 08, 2017
What is wrong with all these Boko boys?Don't they get tired.Nawa oooo!
Re: Photos From A Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri Male Hostel by 1shortblackboy: 7:35am On Jul 08, 2017
Why people still dey go that school
Re: Photos From A Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri Male Hostel by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 08, 2017
Nawaoo
Re: Photos From A Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri Male Hostel by zombieHUNTER: 7:41am On Jul 08, 2017
These people are just having fun blowing up things and themselves

Later they will use Niger Delta oil money to rebuild what they are still going to blow up..
Re: Photos From A Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri Male Hostel by zombieHUNTER: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2017
Blackfire:
Lai Muhammad has something to say...
these are pictures from a movie scene... APC and Buhari are on top of the situation so nobody else is cuming undecided

Re: Photos From A Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri Male Hostel by Blackfire(m): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
these are pictures from a movie scene... APC and Buhari are on top of the situation so nobody else is cuming undecided

Dss arrest this guy.

(1) (Reply)

Call Off Military Action In South-east Now, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tells Nigerian Govt. / Yoruba Language: Time For Us To Boycott Lagos / The Latest Islamic Policy Of Birth Control By Minister Of Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.