Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Funaab Aspirants Direct Entry And Jamb Fall In - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funaab Aspirants Direct Entry And Jamb Fall In (764 Views)

FUNAAB Expels Michael Adewale Ifemosu For Writing Open Letter To VC On Facebook / Funaab Aspirants 2018/2019 / Funaab Aspirants 17/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funaab Aspirants Direct Entry And Jamb Fall In by phantomghost(m): 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
https:///FV1pWUQsMUCA8O51UG2s5w

If you are an Aspirant of Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta (funaab) for the 2017/18 set.. kindly follow the link to join the group so as to get updates on the school

When the screening form is gonna be out
Nb:this is not a promotion group but a beneficiary for the masses

How much it is

Minal cutt off

And so on

Pls kindly broadcast ����
Re: Funaab Aspirants Direct Entry And Jamb Fall In by kel95: 11:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hello......
Re: Funaab Aspirants Direct Entry And Jamb Fall In by phantomghost(m): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2017
U can simply drop ur questions for me.. Am in the middle of exams so I might not be fast with replies cool
Re: Funaab Aspirants Direct Entry And Jamb Fall In by kel95: 4:40am On Aug 04, 2017
Hw unah exam......hope u guy dey slay d questions...wishing u best of luck....i rep mechatronics engineering......#good morning
Re: Funaab Aspirants Direct Entry And Jamb Fall In by kel95: 6:46am On Aug 11, 2017
phantomghost:
U can simply drop ur questions for me.. Am in the middle of exams so I might not be fast with replies cool
so are u guy done wit d ur exams
Re: Funaab Aspirants Direct Entry And Jamb Fall In by phantomghost(m): 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
As it seems the 2018/19 set of post one has been written and results have been released, if you still have any questions pertaining the requirements per course the composite scores and as per resumption of the next section just drop a comment below

(1) (Reply)

Lady Visits A Guy At His School Hostel See What Happens(photos) / Let’s Talk!!! What’s The Worst Thing(s) Your Friends Taught You How To Do? / Dreadful As Python Chop Off Man’s Joystick As He Sat On The Toilet To Defecate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.