Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? (7434 Views)

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / Atheism Is A Religion / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by spacetacular(f): 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
lepasharon:

Interesting. So which non ' petty' convo have you ever had? undecided
We are afraid of ppl who come in the name of god, then eventually scam ppl

So you've snooped around and seen my comments?

You're the first in the world aren't ya? cheesy

Do you want a medal? grin

Done and dusted with you. You can go back to your prattle. I don't think I can stand in the way of that with you even if I tried.

Enjoy your day.
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by lepasharon(f): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
spacetacular:

Done and dusted with you. You can go back to your prattle. I don't think I can stand in the way of that with you even if I tried.

Enjoy your day.

Come now grin

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by bennyann: 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
spacetacular:

Hi Anne, just seeing this comment of yours. Congratulations were not my interest when I made that submission. Rather inspiring someone was.

So I am not really bothered over who did or did not offer a congratulatory message but I appreciated yours though smiley

Thank you for caring and I noticed how laid back you are. Are you always this laid back?

I know it was meant to inspire but it made us, your family in Christ so happy. It's a joyous testimony.

And about being laid-back, I don't think I'm always like that grin it's just that happenings here are already predicted in the Bible so it calms my reactions. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by spacetacular(f): 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
bennyann:

I know it was meant to inspire but it made us, your family in Christ so happy. It's a joyous testimony.

And about being laid-back, I don't think I'm always like that grin it's just that happenings here are already predicted in the Bible so it calms my reactions. cheesy

Funny but true. smiley

Being "calm" has not really been my strong side but even when I "loose my cool" I try to be nice with it. I don't know if that's how it's perceived but that's how I see it.

God bless you darling.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by hoMegas(m): 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
This kingebukanaija he claims atheists are bad yet he shadows us every time
Stalking Richard Dawkins
He cannot create a thread without worshipping him
I am very sure he is a closet atheist
He is always devoid of facts and logic. In theory his argument his " believe in my god without evidence,reject all logic in the hope of sugar candy mountains" I advise him to read his bible as an human being and not as a sheeple and learn of the heinous crimes the flying spaghetti monster has committed

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by Richirich713: 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
grin grin grin it's clear this meme has done a lot of damage to the atheist's claim of being "rational", they always trying to counter it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by hopefulLandlord: 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
^

3 Likes

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by Richirich713: 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
^

grin grin grin

Just proved my point, atheists have constructed many different memes in an attempt counter this one. Shows this meme bothers them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by hopefulLandlord: 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Richirich713:

grin grin grin

Just proved my point, atheists have constructed many different memes in an attempt counter this one. Shows this meme bothers them.

constructed? you can't even see the meme exposes the strawman you guys erected
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by Richirich713: 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

constructed? you can't even see the meme exposes the strawman you guys erected

There's no strawman, that meme perfectly represents atheism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by hopefulLandlord: 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
Richirich713:

There's no strawman, that meme perfectly represents atheism.
okay
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by Zodiac61(m): 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
Talk about a persecution complex.
Set up a straw man and then demolish it, and pat yourself on the back.
A thoroughly stupid post that reveals the ignorance of the poster.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by bennyann: 11:48am On Jul 11, 2017
spacetacular:

Funny but true. smiley

Being "calm" has not really been my strong side but even when I "loose my cool" I try to be nice with it. I don't know if that's how it's perceived but that's how I see it.

God bless you darling.

As for me I noticed you were nice with it and really comported yourself through it all.

I just don't like how they made you go on and on and on

I'm not surprised though, because you're someone to wrestle with. grin
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
More contributions please

Thanks bennyann wink
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by bennyann: 4:24am On Jul 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
More contributions please

Thanks

My king, What I do? undecided

You call that a contribution? I beg put me down o angry
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by ModusOperandi(f): 8:36am On Jul 13, 2017
felixomor:

Try to address the topic of the thread.
what's the topic of the thread? the OP resorted to ad hominem to get across his point, why can't he do the same.
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by felixomor: 8:39am On Jul 13, 2017
ModusOperandi:
what's the topic of the thread? the OP resorted to ad hominem to get across his point, why can't he do the same.
An opening topic is not ad hominem....
Only your reply argument to it can be ad hominem.....
The topic is "atheism is a false belief"
Prove it isn't.
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by ModusOperandi(f): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2017
felixomor:

An opening topic is not ad hominem....
Only your reply argument to it can be ad hominem.....
The topic is "atheism is a false belief"
Prove it isn't.
oh really? So calling atheists immoral and mass murderers is just proving atheism to be false..

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by felixomor: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2017
ModusOperandi:
oh really? So calling atheists immoral and mass murderers is just proving atheism to be false..

Nah, those were nuggets only buttressed the topic......
The main substance is above all of that...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2017
felixomor:

Nah, those were nuggets only buttressed the topic......
The main substance is above all of that...

And you think you are making sense
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by felixomor: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2017
LightandDarkness:

And you think you are making sense
Of course,
And I don't expect u to catch it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by OtemAtum: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
bennyann:

I don't know much about atheists and their behaviors but the ones I know here have been nice to me but there's one thread I witnessed where some of them didn't congratulate Spacetacular but turned it to something else.
https://www.nairaland.com/3894180/all-things-work-together-good#58024751

Let me see if I can look for trouble by mentioning those that didn't congratulate.

Divinerace
Lepasharon didn't even try to congratulate at all. grin this lady ehn
Jonbellion's own was worse
Ftechclass
Almighty hahn was just waiting for evidence before he will say congratulations
Hopefullandlord, I couldn't tell where he stood but I don't remember him congratulating space.
Dalaman didn't say congrats
JackBizzle didn't even congratulate at all

Adepeter26 claimed not to read but said congratulations anyway. I think he hesitated a bit lipsrsealed

That thread was turned upside down that I regretted being there. The thread turned dirty and it hurts till now.

So atheists, is it true you wouldn't rejoice with us when theists give testimonies? Do you re ally seek our downfall?
One thing that fascinates me about atheists is that they aren't gullible. They didn't congratulate Samuel Ekwueme because he is a scammer, always coming up with false testimonies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by lepasharon(f): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
jonbellion:
damn
Such intellectualism
I'm mesmerized

Before jon knew he was talking to a freak grin
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by lepasharon(f): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
[
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by spacetacular(f): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
lepasharon:

I can tell you are trying to pick a fight but with the wrong person. Obliging you at this point would mean I swallowed the same dumb pill as you did. Just be glad I had time to cool off after being unable to make comments for a few days for some unknown reason. So right now I am chill.
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by lepasharon(f): 1:00am On Jul 25, 2017
spacetacular:

I can tell you are trying to pick a fight but with the wrong person. Obliging you at this point would mean I swallowed the same dumb pill as you did. Just be glad I had time to cool off after being unable to make comments for a few days for some unknown reason. So right now I am chill.

Oh yes. I'm on ur case brahh!

1) You are impersonating a female

2) You are not British, you are a konk Nigerian

3)You are not a traumatologist

4) The below pic is you and ur wife

Any questions?

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by bennyann: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
OtemAtum:

One thing that fascinates me about atheists is that they aren't gullible. They didn't congratulate Samuel Ekwueme because he is a scammer, always coming up with false testimonies.

There goes another obsession with you Otem? Are you sure you're OK? Sure you don't need the services of the doctors in the house? undecided
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by 0temAtum: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
bennyann:

There goes another obsession with you Otem? Are you sure you're OK? Sure you don't need the services of the doctors in the house? undecided

Let spacetacular come and treat me nah. I heard he's a doctor. One thing about me is that I have aversions for scammers. So my supposed obsession is because I'm fighting against scammers. However, you Anas, sorry Ann, have obsession for my obsession and u can hardly do without mentioning it. How about that?

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by bennyann: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
0temAtum:

Let spacet.acular come and treat me nah. I heard he's a doctor. One thing about me is that I have aversions for scammers. So my supposed obsession is because I'm fighting against scammers. However, you Anas, sorry Ann, have obsession for my obsession and u can hardly do without mentioning it. How about that?

I thought space is a she? undecided

Now I'm Anas grin

Anyway you obsessed me with your obsessions by spamming my page with obsessional mentions. Don't be an obsessionist
Re: Atheism Is A False Belief, Evil And Dogmatic . Why Is It Being Propagated ? by 0temAtum: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
bennyann:

I thought space is a she? undecided

Now I'm Anas grin

Anyway you obsessed me with your obsessions by spamming my page with obsessional mentions. Don't be an obsessionist
Can't someone make mistake in peace again
And did you not see the word 'sorry' in my post or you don't forgive typos? It's d other way round, you mention me obsessionally more than I have ever mentioned you. For example this current thread, who mentioned the other person first, oya use shame answer my question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic / @ Italo, Debosky And Others - Re: Bible Study Discourse And Matters Arising / What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.