Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Danger Of Bottled Anger,not Looking At Root Cause Of Issues!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danger Of Bottled Anger,not Looking At Root Cause Of Issues!! (313 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation / Atiku Not Looking Happy? / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Danger Of Bottled Anger,not Looking At Root Cause Of Issues!! by Beadysworld: 12:23am On Jul 08, 2017
People/Government should learn to talk things over, Not just talk but talking the real talk, getting to the root cause and trashing it at once for peace. (BEST INSPIRATIONAL BLOG IN NIGERIA)

We as people have this attitude of not looking at the root cause of problems but always focusing on the problem and solving it half way, but i believe that the best way of solving a problems to eradicate it is getting to the root cause of it, a way to minimize the reoccurrence of such problems or look alike of it, rather we as people have this habit of always looking at problems and making the noise that goes with it without getting to the root cause of it, we hear news like,I have beg her/him, i have given her/him gift Nah eey, ok, gift abi, for Government you hear them say things like, setting up committees, panels to look into it, but why the person/people, region that is hurt is still burning inside raging with bitterness, spoiling things for you and for the person.

We as people have this attitude of not looking at the root cause of problems but always focusing on the problems itself, but I believe that the best way of solving a problem in life if at all we wish to have a lasting peace or serene environment for yourself and our children unborn, be it, personal, society, family, marital, finance, career, relationship et
read more http://beadysworld.tv/2017/07/07/danger-of-bottled-angernot-looking-at-root-cause-of-issues/

(1) (Reply)

London Visit: How Much Does It Cost Nigerian Taxpayers? / Owelle Can Not Show Imolites The Man And Go To Sleep. / Igbodefender To Debate Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.