Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

What To Do, When You Don't Know What Else To Do. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What To Do, When You Don't Know What Else To Do. (276 Views)

"God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo / Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do, When You Don't Know What Else To Do. by Revadebola: 4:03am On Jul 08, 2017
WHAT TO DO, WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO.
"I have prayed and fasted, yet I see no changes at all. I don't know what else to do". I have heard those words several times from counseling people. I have read it many times on chats sent to me. I want to share with you what else to do, when you have prayed and fasted, yet no results are forthcoming. When you don't know what else to do. King Jehoshaphat of Judah faced a similar situation in 2nd Chronicles chapter 20. When three stronger nations overwhelmed him in battle. He admitted he didn't have might nor strength to face them and he didn't know what else to do. Then the Lord inspired him to do a strange thing which brought him a remarkable victory. He sang praises to God, then God stepped into his case and turned his enemies against each other and gave him effortless victory. When you don't know what else to do, begin to sing praises to God. Create at least 1 hour, to sing praises and dance to God, expressing to Him by faith that you are celebrating your answers to prayers. I have told you, when prayer fails, try praise. FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030. SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO. "LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

(part 1)36 Ways To Handle Your Spouse When You Are Falsely Suspected / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Good Content That Edify Soul As A Believer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.