Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere (50648 Views)

Mercy Johnson Okojie And Husband Step Out In Matching Outfit / Omotola Ekeinde's Husband Open Her Pant Public (photos) / Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by kyaagbanairaland(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
otijah:
Angelina Jolie had a hot sex scene
Jennifer Lopez had too
Halle Berry had too

Don't know why Nigerians are soo backward in terms of reasoning, that's her profession, her field for Gods sake

Pls show me luv HBD to ME
And they all can't stick to one man.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
Did they just finish a bout of fighting before attending this event? Compare picture 1 and 2.

Pix 1. Omotola is wearing a very unhappy face. Do I sense resentment towards her husband? More like "This man should just disappear from my side this moment".

Pix 2. Omotola all smiles and free with herself.

Is the media awash with a false happy-home impression than truly exist in the screen diva's home?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by jfleece(m): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
Evaberry:
we all know omotola is a prostitute and because she feeds her husband and take care of her kids, some foolish Nigerians are okay with it.

Omotola has graduated from an olosho to a sugar mummy... she's crying out her sex life with her husband is so bad and she needs a young d.ick . it's is only an irresponsible slut that dresses like this and kisses all men in the name of acting
I heard the man is a pilot, at least he should be rich..
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
My mentality is too backwards when it comes marrying an actress and the sex scene issue. I am a NEANDERTHAL when it comes to this topic.

The part of my brain that processes the justification(s) for MY WIFE ACTING A SEX SCENE WITH ANOTHER MAN is very missing. I wasn't born with it. Sorry I don't accept that type of work. Learn tailoring, be the CEO of a Bank, Volunteer in a motherless babies home. Naah..to me it is not acceptable. I repeat it can't be acceptable. I say it again, it is not acceptable. Naaah... I no gree. Mbanu.. Why na... No. At all... It won't work.

It is a resounding NO!!! Big fat and obese NO! A no that eats chocolates and cakes all day.

Listen, If modernization likes let it get to the stage where humans begin to teleport. I still won't accept it. A resounding Nooooooooooooo! Big huge No-No!!

If you like call me a bush man. Thank you. It is my wife not your own. Face your own wife. You be modernized.. Me I don't want to be on that matter. I want to be that guy in "The gods Must Be Crazy".c

Another man cannot even hug my wife, not to talk of acting or simulating SEX! I will hate it when men even shake her hands. She will know and she will avoid hugs and stuff hopefully. Naaaah.! Heeey! You say wetin? Act wetin? No. Not this guy. With all my level of Education, I still cannot process this. Naaah. My brain just won't accept the information. The thought hurts. It burns. Naaah. Education did not affect that part of my brain.

I DONT SHARE WOMEN! WHETHER ACTING OR IN REAL LIFE. Play oh, real oh, keep your hands to yourself.

Haba mana... Acting geskia... acting go end that day. I can never. never!!!!!. I am too backward and too strict on that matter.

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by Nofuckgiven: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
praise1705:

bros this is AFRICA NOT AMERICA

here what a parent does even if they are paid, follows the generation and they are always reminded about it.
Shut up you hypocrite! After fornicating and commuting adultery,what makes you better than an actress who just shows what you do behind closed doors? How far your Africa? That is why the continent is the poorest in the world!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by poppop: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Evaberry:
we all know omotola is a prostitute and because she feeds her husband and take care of her kids, some foolish Nigerians are okay with it.

Omotola has graduated from an olosho to a sugar mummy... she's crying out her sex life with her husband is so bad and she needs a young d.ick . it's is only an irresponsible slut that dresses like this and kisses all men in the name of acting

Truly women are their own enemies. See the vile manner in which you are speaking and I'm sure you will see this same omotola tomorrow and be shinning teeth and famzing unto fan levels.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by praise1705(f): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Shut up you hypocrite! After fornicating and commuting adultery,what makes you better than an actress who just shows what you do behind closed doors? How far your Africa? That is why the continent is the poorest in the world!

asswipe go away

why not read before you talk, do u see me comparing personalities here, define culture then start talking

who told u africa is poor?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by mikeade11(m): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
you dey mind am
1stCitizen:

The mumu dey go watch movie of how dem take kiss and smootch him wife.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by Nofuckgiven: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
praise1705:

asswipe go away

why not read before you talk, do u see me comparing personalities here, define culture then start talking

who told u africa is poor?
You must be either demented,stupid,blind or a fool because it is a fact that Africa is the poorest continent! Useless hypocrite,how are you better than Omotola? Stay here and be judging people who have made it in life. If only you had an ambition talk more of a career. Daft oaf!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by Blonchilli(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
otijah:
Jennifer Lopez had too
Halle Berry had too

Don't know why Nigerians are soo backward in terms of reasoning, that's her profession, her field for Gods sake

All of them are divorcee bro
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by Caseless: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
otijah:
Jennifer Lopez had too
Halle Berry had too

stfu! Must we always look at them?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by StunnerG(m): 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
pweetiedee:

Thunder fire you if u lie that u don't want to be as successful, famous and beautiful like her. She is rich, her hubby is rich and she has four cool kids.

Madam... what do u have?

Woman bashing woman. Every successful woman na olosho. go do ya own olosho na. T
God bless you. I don't know what you look like but believe me you're going places.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by praise1705(f): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

You must be either demented,stupid,blind or a fool because it is a fact that Africa is the poorest continent! Useless hypocrite,how are you better than Omotola? Stay here and be judging people who have made it in life. If only you had an ambition talk more of a career. Daft oaf!

next time read slowly

easy for you to hide behind a fake account while you keep the other clean

truth be told u ain't worth arguing with

Oya shuuuu
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by otijah(m): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
Caseless:
stfu! Must we always look at them?
shut up there, they professionals and should b looked up to. They have done the unthinkable and most horrible scenes. That's why they are far ahead of u dick heads.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by Nofuckgiven: 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
praise1705:

next time read slowly

easy for you to hide behind a fake account while you keep the other clean

truth be told u ain't worth arguing with

Oya shuuuu
You are so dumb that you even lack words. Why don't you come up with something to refute my assertions instead of chickening out? Loser grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by praise1705(f): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

You are so dumb that you even lack words. Why don't you come up with something to refute my assertions instead of chickening out? Loser grin

bros dem send you?

Ok you win go and collect ur trophy haba

come back in 2years and read all u ve said, cursing and calling names, then you will only discover it ain't worth it
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by pweetiedee(m): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
StunnerG:
God bless you. I don't know what you look like but believe me you're going places.

Amen o.

I claim it
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by Nofuckgiven: 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
praise1705:

bros dem send you?

Ok you win go and collect ur trophy haba

come back in 2years and read all u ve said, cursing and calling names, then you will only discover it ain't worth it
Lol.... grin cheesy So you have accepted defeat just like that? You are too weak. undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by KingTom(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
majekdom2:
is it by sex scene??
it's not sir
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by Lalas247(f): 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
KingTom:
All these kids shouting sex scenes una no watch "The prostitute" what she did here na play compared to that one and her husband doesn't mind, he knows he married an actress una feel Say more that 10 years of marriage na beans undecided
Tell dem again ...
she is a very good actress and if her husband is fine after 10years who are we to complain

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by praise1705(f): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Lol.... grin cheesy So you have accepted defeat just like that? You are too weak. undecided

and to think God created a man like you

God forbid
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by tintingz(m): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
pussyeater:
Mumu Husband undecided
Omotola is a professional actress and she is not new into it so, her husband is not mumu you block archaic heads should no that.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by NobleAngell(f): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
I think Omotola is too old for such things. It's about time she begins to act her age. She should leave such obscene roles for the desperate upcoming ones.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by eyinjuege: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
kyaagbanairaland:
And they all can't stick to one man.

Haaaa...

But Omotola has managed to stick to one man all her life. She's been married to him far longer than she was single.
She's 39 years old and got married age 18.
She's been married for 21 years or so.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by davo90tico(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
bbbabes:
Maybe they are opened to new things...u know this rich and travelled people act strange...they could be fetish and try out crazy things like swinging, orgy, three some
In some few years back, I heard from a reliable source that Asari Dokubo paid omotola N5,000,000.to hook up with her....This did not cause any break in her marriage.
Are they just perfect or fetish
lies
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by sheyinoni(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
otijah:
Jennifer Lopez had too
Halle Berry had too

All the names mentioned no get husband only bf at dia old age,let's be sincere dis is no America where anything goes we have a culture,she is an actress I know but it must always have an impart,in ur marriage (negatively) unless ur husband is VERY UNDERSTANDING like Mr K
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by LolaO(f): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:
My mentality is too backwards when it comes to being an actress and the sex scene issue. I am a NEANDERTHAL when it comes to this topic.

The part of my brain that processes the justification for MY WIFE ACTING A SEX SCENE WITH ANOTHER MAN is very missing. I wasn't born with it.

It is a resounding NO!!!

Listen, If modernization likes let it get to the stage where humans begin to teleport. I still won't accept it. A resounding Nooooooooooooo! Big huge No-No!!

Another man cannot even hug my wife, not to talk of acting or simulating SEX! I will hate it when men even shake her hands. She will know and she will avoid hugs and stuff hopefully. Naaaah.! Heeey! You say wetin? Act wetin? No. Not this guy. With all my level of Education, I still cannot process this. Naaah. My brain just won't accept the information. The thought hurts. It burns. Naaah. Education did not affect that part of my brain.

I DONT SHARE WOMEN! WHETHER ACTING OR IN REAL LIFE. Play oh, real oh, keep your hands to yourself.

Haba mana... Acting geskia... acting go end that day. I can never. never!!!!!. I am too backward and too strict on that matter.

grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by pussyeater(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
Will u STFU u punk a**! U saying sh*t prolly becos of sex scene she acts in the movie and u think the husband has no control over her. Wake up Man!
Thunder will eventually fire you for quoting me! Ediot get off my mention
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by ajebuter(f): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Jiang:

And you wonder why you are still single, sister better change ur thinking style woh, dis white man lifestyle no suit Africans

Hello son...l have sighted you again...

How come you didn't come for your weekly allawi today?...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
1stCitizen:

Who said its sex. They only acted a kissing scene but never kissed haba!

So are you insinuating they had sex.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
Dumaknesset:

So are you insinuating they had sex.

Did sex appear in the statement I made? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) / BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) / Anita Joseph And Prince Eke Kissing Photo: Uche Ogbodo Expresses Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.