Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Why We Should Stop Jungle Justice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Should Stop Jungle Justice (1001 Views)

Everyday Is For The Thief One Day Is For The Owner Stop Jungle Justice / Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why We Should Stop Jungle Justice by hemartins(m): 7:54am On Jul 08, 2017
Rather let the crime of the guilty go unpunished than let the innocent Suffer.

The recent menace of the notorious group popularly called Baddo has left
Some people into taking laws into their hands.

Why We Should Stop Jungle Justice

The Innocent Are Involved.

Take it or take it, not all those that are been lynched even with glaring evidence are guilty. Some might just be a victim of circumstance and others might be scared that they couldn't explain themselves.
Rather let the crime of the guilty go unpunished than let the innocent Suffer.

Blood On Your Hands

When you join an angry mob in killing a suspected criminal, you have been linked with murder. That's a record you don't want to be involved with. Thou shall not kill.

Chaos And Tension

We never can tell who the next victim could be. The tension is high and everyone needs to be on guard. A man with dreadlocks was almost lynched just because he offered to help a pregnant woman carry her child. He was almost mistaken for a kidnapper.

You Are Not The Police.

If you ever feel you need to enforce the law, join the police but if not, you can help out in giving useful information on their arrest. Whatever happens to a criminal after arrest should not be your consign.

Remember it is called JUNGLE JUSTICE and a not CIVILIZED JUSTICE.
Anyone could be caught up in it.
Report any suspicious event to the police and say NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE.

I am Emmanuel Martins Udu and I say NO to jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Jungle Justice by DonALdep(m): 10:34am On Dec 17, 2020
JUNGLE JUSTICE and a not CIVILIZED JUSTICE.

I love that line of yours, but sometimes the people don't get Civilized justice when they hand over the case to the police that's why most people resort to jungle justice.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do? Someone Paid My $600 Fake Currency In NY (photos) / 18 Year Old Girl Who Broke The Internet With Video Of Her Dancing Completely Nak / Runs Girl Stabs A Nigerian To Death In India (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.