Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob (24067 Views)

I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi / Thief Caught At Shoprite In Lagos, Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by Kylekent59: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
K
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by mistywole: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
Attention if you are dark I mean very dark or too tall or a jerry can carier pls stay out of ikorodu at night for now its a paradox of stupid advice but true
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by hardbody: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
miniyi018:
I thank God for your life. I was at the bus-stop on Friday morning about 4.30am when two guys walked up to me and wanted to know what I had in my hand bag. I was so scared for my life, they had machetes. I stammered that I was going to work before one of them said "I know am". We pray God takes control and help us out of this mess.

Are ladies badooo too? Or thieves accosted you
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by ALAYORMII: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
awillabo:
Oh cry cry cry cry

My Dear country is becoming a failed state..

OP thank God for your life.

I don't understand why the FG cant take a big stance and release a press statement against jungle justice.

Outright Ban of this heinous act of jungle justice.
And promise stiff penalties for defaulters.

That useless vegetable has held Nigeria. A country of 180 million people to ranson.

Even our youths are too weak to even protest.
Probably afraid of been shot at close range by the very trigger happy policemen.
Someone cant even move around in his environment again.
I wonder how our future generations wud be.its so sad.

Lalasticlala i think this deserves FP

Have you ever heard of anybody being punished for jungle justice??

People know there's no consequence for their actions that's why they are not bothered
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
miniyi018:
I thank God for your life. I was at the bus-stop on Friday morning about 4.30am when two guys walked up to me and wanted to know what I had in my hand bag. I was so scared for my life, they had machetes. I stammered that I was going to work before one of them said "I know am". We pray God takes control and help us out of this mess.

mehnnn.. 4:30 a.m...... you sef get mind gan
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
hmmn
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by pressplay411(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
I hope Gov Ambode is able to nip this menace in the bud once and for all.
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by labiola: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ops, you are one of the luck ones. Sincerely, what is going on in Ikorodu is the through reflection of our failed system. Nigerians have lost confidence in the security agency and our leaders. I told some of my friends not to bother coming to ikorodu if they don't have something important to do. Boys dey para, I can imagine the family of those people that Badoo wiped out, the kind of hatred and mindset they will have towards jungle justice. By the way, when things happens, the way people link them to tribal and enthnic war is becoming worrisome. We need to start changing our minds on most of the things that are happening around us.
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by maasoap(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
awillabo:
Oh cry cry cry cry

I don't understand why the FG cant take a big stance and release a press statement against jungle justice.

That useless vegetable has held Nigeria. A country of 180 million people to ranson.

Probably afraid of been shot at close range by the very trigger happy policemen.

You don't need this to make sensible comments. Jonathan was there during Aluu 4, what did he do differently despite being in active state and not in an inactive state?
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by emmy4lov(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
God help us

© Shockproof Transparent Protective Casing For Iphone, Samsung Available
https://www.nairaland.com/3907141/shockproof-transparent-protective-casing-iphone
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by gincmedia: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
And we criticize the Nigerian Police for being trigger happy and killing innocent people too quickly for wrong reasons, yes they do but most Nigerians are the same, pathetic, failed state! We can only pray that we will not fall into the hands of wicked men!
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by 36STATES: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
Afonjanightmare:
The wild wild West

No, the Badoo Republic.
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by sshalom(m): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
All these unfortunate harassment and killing of the innocent happen because the Law Enforcement agents neglect their duties!
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
miniyi018:
where do u work dat u've to be leaving your house by dat odd hour? u taking too much risk.
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
miniyi018:
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by juwoonn(m): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Even if Dangote said I should meet him in Ikorodu. I no dey go.

Must you know everybody on the street?
What if a visitor is visiting a friend, and nobody knows him on the street?
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by achieverme(m): 12:31am On Jul 09, 2017
mimee9:
Your God is alive

You look so cool, lady. Believe me, I won't mind crossing the ocean, travelling all night, traversing millions of miles, travelling in the rain and riding on the wings of stars just to set eyes on you.
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by Emassive(m): 1:28am On Jul 09, 2017
Failed state of the nation
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by vickylincon(m): 6:59am On Jul 09, 2017
awillabo:
Oh cry cry cry cry

don't let me vent my anger on you o. outright ban on mob leaching. what of those criminals, when will they place a ban on them. What is the fg doing to curb the menace. can't they arrest the obas...you are attacking the people who are already angry. just leave
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by mimee9(f): 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
achieverme:

You look so cool, lady. Believe me, I won't mind crossing the ocean, travelling all night, traversing millions of miles, travelling in the rain and riding on the wings of stars just to set eyes on you.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos / Security Agent Beheaded In Taraba While Trying To Arrest Cattle Rustler / Man Stabbed In The Neck By His Friend In Sokoto Rescued By Doctors (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.