Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) (72501 Views)

Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) / A Bowl Of Nkwobi With $100 Served At A Lagos Party (Photos) / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
darfay:
This is totally unacceptable. parents have to call their children to order but compared to what happened in my area last month were 4years old children/babies were given each other head. indeed I weep for the next generation

Really?? For which area

2 Likes

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by misano(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Who organized this stupid party? Why are Nigerians collectively going mad? The parents should get ready, when their daughters become pregnant at the age of 12 they shouldn't feel disappointed in D child.

1 Like

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
is good to start early
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by Ezionye(f): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
I think they were " set up" like dat by the person that took the pics.

Smh
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by misano(m): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ken4Christ:
This is the result of failed parenting.

Nigeria is just failing in every direction. Leaders have failed, educational system has failed, security has failed, sports gradually failing, culture has failed, religious bodies have failed and now parents have failed. I better run from this country before I start failing too.
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by Obec70(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Just to lethu you know how blink the future is! Dosent these KIDS have perents? Yethu they are happy seeing there little ones like this, what ansane Society? [/color][color=#990000]
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by Pro2makx(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Definitely that is not Nigeria. It's Jamaica. It's kinda normal to them
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by misano(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
smartty68:
And you think its funny bah undecided

Don't mind that online goat.
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by tosyne2much(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
This is what happens to the children of parents who were brought up in an immoral way
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by misano(m): 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
cana882:
One word, bad
I don't blame the children. I blame the society that have embraced promiscuity as a trend. Where decency is mocked and unclothedness mentored. Where bastardized celebrities with moral miscarriage are people's role models. Where social platforms promotes nudity and portrays it as a norm.

The future is endangered and the present is the enemy. Parents please imbibe and inculcate morals into your children as a culture.

May God help us all

No, the parents are waiting for government.

1 Like

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by misano(m): 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
otijah:
Wetin concern me
Abeg show me love. HBD to me

Your parents wasted their time. Have a f*#**ked up birthday & many happy returns.
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by UbChapter(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Even children wants it from behind...

Na 'doggy' dey everly sure pass. Doggy style, my favourite.

1 Like

Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by Tobium1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wasted generation!
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by wiseman1494(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
seunlayi:
The person that snapped those photos is to be blamed, I belive the person is an adult
You have no idea. this is what most parents want for their kids. they want their children to feel 'belonged'.
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by 0079jaBond(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Jesu!! shocked
Oh God, please just kukuma come and end this world. The rubbish we hear and see everyday is becoming too much.
Even the smallest boy amongst them is rocking a girl bigger than him... Chai!
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by sfinkzslot(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
obiremy:
Read more http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/see-what-children-were-spotted-doing-at.html

let me assure u, our kids are still safe from sort decadence
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by wintersnow(m): 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
They are kids...they don't understand what they are actually doing
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by royallord1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
connectpoint:

shut up your mouf and watch the pic again before dumping thrash comment
i dont need to respond with insult because i knw u are speaking from the point of ignorance so u sound more stupid than normal......
i have watched the video... heard the language been used in the video... its definitely note nigerian... i dont blame u but blame the septic tank bloggist that posted only pics so he can drive traffic to their site...
to enlighten you just google jamaican children party dance... see the list of video u would see...
like i said its their culture
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by Claessique1(f): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Huh, Na today, grin grin

The day I heard a 3yearld old boy Sing Small Doctor's, Penalty.
I fainted. Akuko. I'm like ehn.. .. PENALTY!!!! HAAAA
In my time, at that age, the song I knew was, Read your Bible, pray everyday or my head, my shoulder, my knees, my toes, and Father Abraham has many sons.. ...

But really kids of this days as just like stimulants, they picked up things so fast without you knowing, this kids are all too little to be exposed to this kinda dance steps..........
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
royallord1:

i dont need to respond with insult because i knw u are speaking from the point of ignorance so u sound more stupid than normal......
i have watched the video... heard the language been used in the video... its definitely note nigerian... i dont blame u but blame the septic tank bloggist that posted only pics so he can drive traffic to their site...
to enlighten you just google jamaican children party dance... see the list of video u would see...
like i said its their culture

shut lost bik o nu
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Claessique1:
Huh, Na today, grin grin

The day I heard a 3yearld old boy Sing Small Doctor's, Penalty.
I fainted. Akuko. I'm like ehn.. .. PENALTY!!!! HAAAA
In my time, at that age, the song I knew was, Read your Bible, pray everyday or my head, my shoulder, my knees, my toes, and Father Abraham has many sons.. ...

But really kids of this days as just like stimulants, they picked up things so fast without you knowing, this kids are all too little to be exposed to this kinda dance steps..........

i love dat reaction, i fainted
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by Kay25(m): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
That is what our over hyped celebrity and movie stars are impacting into the future of the coming generation.am not surprised.shiooor
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by Pylony(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
It tells on the way we have westernized parenting of our kids, they're now allow to watch adult contents, even when for example movies are tagged with Age range and warnings we play the blind bats around it by allowing them watch. angry
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by slimdex(f): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
End time children
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by MielBaker(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
It simply confirms the level of moral decadence in our society(ies)
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by lincs25(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
This generation of eating white agric Chicken before giving birth to them is finished! Kai, is hard to believe what my eyes is seen.
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ken4Christ:
This is the result of failed parenting.

Nope! Whoever took those pictures told the kids what to do, the kids were simply following orders. Blame the op and his partners in crime
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by stilldoingokay(f): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
hmmmm shot of words
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by Vero2sleek(f): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
connectpoint:

shut up your mouf and watch the pic again before dumping thrash comment

This is not happen Nigeria. Dumbo
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Vero2sleek:

This is not happen Nigeria. Dumbo

yep if your president can't differentiate btw Michael and Michel, why shouldn't you also be dumb...dumbness is inpower so i dnt blame yu dimwit
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by Kingpee2(m): 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
It is truly not acceptable but whats the fusing all about anyways ,these kids will still eventually grow up to this however,I'm not judging whoever took the pictures at least it opened our eyes to see what these kids can eventually do behind closed doors...They will still grow up to this anyways ...
Re: Children Dancing & Rocking At A Party (Photos, Video) by darlenese(f): 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
Op I am sure u didn't even watch the video, cos if u do, u will notice that the parents of these kids were sitting under a canopy and watching them, I can even hear cheering in the background.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) / When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) / Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.