Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

LYRICS VIDEO: Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You (osoka Remix) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / LYRICS VIDEO: Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You (osoka Remix) (396 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LYRICS VIDEO: Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You (osoka Remix) by Uzy47(m): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2017
I just got hold of the best remix you probably could get anywhere around. I mean he's not on that level you place any other singer, especially the fast rising ones.
In anticipation for his forth coming single "Domot", Solmedia Empire's Osoka makes this a very unique one "Ed Sheeran's Shape of You (Remix)" Co-produced, mixed and Mastered by Ekeyzondabeat.

Connect with OSoka via: Instagram @osoka_music Twitter @Osokaofficial

http://47vibez.com.ng/lyrics-video-ed-sheeran-shape-osoka-remix/

(1) (Reply)

Major Bangz Ft. Phyno & Olamide – 001 / Review On Soulturbine Music / Watch This Anf Thank Me Later. Okplus_wo(igbo Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.