Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

See UNILAG Screening Mode Of Application - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See UNILAG Screening Mode Of Application (1025 Views)

2018/2019 UNILAG Screening Requirements For Fresh Postgraduate (masters) Student / Female Students Of Ekiti University Recreate Korean School Mode Of Dressing.PICS / See How To Calculate UNILAG Screening Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See UNILAG Screening Mode Of Application by holuwajobar(m): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2017
We all know that UNILAG are in their second semester, this implies that their screening form will be out soon. But before then, you need to know the process of how it was done last year. It might change this year but that's still under maybe. You also need to know the eligibility for admission into UNILAG, so as not to cost you your admission. I know of someone who was disqualified just because of the age limit, i know you dont want that, huh?

ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES:
Candidates who made University of Lagos their first
choice in the 2017 UTME and scored 200 and above are
eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates must.....continue reading here.... http://admissiontipz..com.ng/2017/07/see-unilag-screening-mode-of-application.html?m=1

Re: See UNILAG Screening Mode Of Application by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
holuwajobar:
We all know that UNILAG are in their second semester, this implies that their screening form will be out soon. But before then, you need to know the process of how it was done last year. It might change this year but that's still under maybe. You also need to know the eligibility for admission into UNILAG, so as not to cost you your admission. I know of someone who was disqualified just because of the age limit, i know you dont want that, huh?

ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES:
Candidates who made University of Lagos their first
choice in the 2017 UTME and scored 200 and above are
eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates must.....continue reading here.... http://admissiontipz..com.ng/2017/07/see-unilag-screening-mode-of-application.html?m=1
We all know that UNILAG are in their second semester
Change the above statement because it's not true.

1 Like

Re: See UNILAG Screening Mode Of Application by adeyemi1430(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
Must you deceive people..... Alakori
Re: See UNILAG Screening Mode Of Application by holuwajobar(m): 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
adeyemi1430:
Must you deceive people..... Alakori
if u read d post clearly, i said based on last year...

(1) (Reply)

Polytechnic Ibadan HND Screening Date Announced / UNN Releases 2017/2018 Admission List [DOWNLOAD HERE] / Fuoye To Resume Next Week.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.