Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House (54621 Views)

2face Gives Blackface A Shout Out As He Bumps Into His Old Song / Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion / Raskimono singing His Hit Song With Kcee & Dunca Mighty 4days Before Death(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by OsuGanja(m): 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hmm FINE BOY
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by deepwater(f): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
kai
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by NemzySeries(m): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
@least dis 1 carry d interest of hin pple @ heart unlike d frog, duck & lion constituting nuisances on social media lately

2 Likes

Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by smith666999(m): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
when will this sailor (akpa man) build his own mansion?

#Kemen

Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin shocked grin

Another beautiful edifice for cult activities.

Duncan mighty the sailor.

When will you guys give your life to Christ
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by Mbediogu(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
Which kind house be this eh? The fence appears more expensive and impressive than the small house inside.

1 Like

Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by Iamthoney(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
uchwar1:
how do I make money? oil bunkery, kidnapping or skull mining.....
Engage in all and see your fortunes rise meteorically
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by okomogo(m): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
I see some comments here and I wonder if doing good is no longer an acceptable norm. This guy built this place to help others with talent, he should be applauded. This hate and sentiment among our youth is becoming worrisome. God bless our hustle.

1 Like

Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by uchwar1: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Iamthoney:
Engage in all and see your fortunes rise meteorically
u wicked!
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by Antoeni(m): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Alora sea Lord , I echo Awu for u
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by danemenike: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
Poor aesthetics and design...

Money doesn't buy excellent services.

TerraStone Shelters
+2347037629947

Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by byemx06(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
opeyemiieblog:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWR9Vr3gVZF/?hl=en
this building is massive, am happy for u
lord pls answer my prayers
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by Iamthoney(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
uchwar1:
u wicked!
I but give much needed advice since you needed one
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by santopelele(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
selfmadeboss:
when e happen now he go regret why he put that symbol for him gate. why e no use 1 % of that money buy sense
pls brother, educate me more about the symbol on the gate
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by santopelele(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
selfmadeboss:
when e happen now he go regret why he put that symbol for him gate. why e no use 1 % of that money buy sense
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by royallord1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
omo ... fine boi
he has sailed ...
he has seen...
he has salted...
soldiers are just passing...
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by Amadaz(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nyesom wike wene mighty i say na mama born am oh
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by rockcitie: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
What's the meaning of this stuff you always post?
See below for data & testimonies?
It doesn't make sense at all.

partnerbiz4:
Nawao.

These guys dey ball..

I tap it shocked

See below for data shaa..

See testimonies too..
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by ezeagu(m): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
90%+ of Nigerian mansions are ugly.
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by sobastical: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
This guy named deceiver, that place. is built for him fellow cult guys to have their meetings and fellowship
So governor will endorse this too? We are really in end time. Jesus dey come soon ooo
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by sobastical: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
santopelele:

In a real sense it's a symbol of the naval men
But in the folly sense it's adopted by some that doesn't care about their end using that as a symbol of their cult group

1 Like

Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by UbChapter(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
That looks like an old building. Look at the plastering already giving way for green plants to grow on it.#NotHatingThough
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by fortunechy(m): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
that symbol on the gate though.....
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by toprealman: 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Symbol on his gate has a story to tell and answers a lot of questions too.....anchor!!!
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by Ugwoji101(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=royallord1 post=58260676]omo ... fine boi
he has sailed ...
he has seen...
he has salted...
soldiers are just passing...may he sail and never maroon.
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 09, 2017
danemenike:
Poor aesthetics and design...

Money doesn't buy excellent services.

TerraStone Shelters
+2347037629947
This is so wonderful!!!!
Damn!!! I have saved your number, when i want to start my house project, i will contact you.
Permit me to save the photo and show my colleagues
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by Ubiquity: 2:06am On Jul 09, 2017
lofty900:
He's not making all these money from songs. The fact that he remained in Port Harcourt gave him connection to engage in business as well as contracts from state government and nddc. Music doesn't even fetch money these days anymore, investment does

Not entirely true...
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 3:55am On Jul 09, 2017
CplusJason:
I can see that Duncan mighty is a great sailor. wink
him de anchor abi.....
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 4:00am On Jul 09, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Where all of them dey get this kind money
From music
Hmmmmmmmm
lai lai, if I hear!!! occult na.
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by DanielGb(m): 5:45am On Jul 09, 2017
We now know were the money is coming from. Everything Illegal is now legit. Ride on Sir.

MMM
Money Must be Make.
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by GlobalGisting(m): 6:36am On Jul 09, 2017
pterson:
Another glorified yahoo boy.

I refuse to agree with you bro. That guy is far ahead of yahoo boys. He suffered like hell. I know him personally and if you truly hear his testimonies from those that knows him, you will celebrate with him. It's like calling Timaya a yahoo boy
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by caukerzee(m): 7:43am On Jul 09, 2017
OsuGanja:
Hmm FINE BOY
Unscrupulous

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) / List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Comes To The Aid Of A Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.