Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES - Technology Market (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES (21614 Views)

I Buy Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Other Gift Card / For All Itunes Card Exchange I Know Paxful Rate Killing Contact Me Now / I Buy-itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Cards For Cash . Direct Loader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by uc97: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ok � thanks
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by draculax200: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
Verified Deal... The guy is honest an guaranteed to deliver
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by SaintUlot: 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
samally:
Another honest nairaland business man
I send him bitcoin and he credit me immediately payment was confirmed

I recommend him for clean business

Thanks for your honest review, i really appreciate this
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by SaintUlot: 11:28am On Oct 31, 2018
draculax200:
Verified Deal... The guy is honest an guaranteed to deliver

Thanks for the honest review, looking forward to a long lasting business relationship
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by SaintUlot: 11:42am On Nov 01, 2018
Happy new month to all Customers and Prospects
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by Rhaspody(m): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2018
SaintUlot:

Hi . . . I'm in your Whatsapp
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by obosirow: 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
SaintUlot:
Good morning all, reach me on whatsapp on :08035537864 for quick and worry free transactions

smiley... smiley
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by hoodboy(m): 8:27am On Nov 06, 2018
@saintulot

You are a bad person, you sold bad cards to me made them close my account, won't take responsibility.

Hiding behind stupid disclaimer.

Please thread with care
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by JulianoB: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2018
SaintUlot:

I need amazon gift cards, so I will like to know your rates?
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by SaintUlot: 11:55am On Nov 06, 2018
hoodboy:
@saintulot

You are a bad person, you sold bad cards to me made them close my account, won't take responsibility.

Please thread with care

It's good you want me to feel like a bad person on my own thread, to anybody who might come across this thread, this was what happened, the first time he came to me he said he wants to be doing amazon business and since i do sell Agc, he will be buying from me, i told him to go and learn what it entails to buy on Amazon with Agc as there are lot of risks, he told me he is aware of the risk and he will be needing Agc soon.

Later he came back, he said he is ready to experiment, i referred him to my disclaimer on my personal text and i gave him another one on whatsapp which he agreed to. The content of the disclaimer is that I won't be responsible for any issue of account locking, closure or any other related problems. If he did not agree to my disclaimer i wouldn't have traded with him, but he agreed to it meaning he is ready to take the risk associated with buying Agc from a third party. How can he now suffer account lock and come back to me to make claims, it wasn't that i tricked him to buy, it wasn't that i put a gun on his head either. I was very plain and you were told already, why come to my thread to call me out.

Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by hoodboy(m): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
At least let people out there know that you give out bad cards as well as cards that have been previously redeemed
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by SaintUlot: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
hoodboy:
At least let people out there know that you give out bad cards as well as cards that have been previously redeemed

I gave you a card, you claimed it has already been redeemed and i replaced the card for you immediately, and you successfully redeem the replaced card. So was it that you claimed a card was already redeemed and i didn't replace it for you?
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by hoodboy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
SaintUlot:

I gave you a card, you claimed it has already been redeemed and i replaced the card for you immediately, and you successfully redeem the replaced card. So was it that you claimed a card was already redeemed and i didn't replace it for you?

Keep doing trial and error cards with people's account you hear
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by Jerrysmallz: 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
hoodboy:

truth of the matter is you have no case here.
i have bought a used card before from another vendor here,i sent him the screen shot, he doubted and refused to refund or replace. i then contacted amazon with the serial number and the activation code. amazon told me who and when the card was used, i sent the screen shot to the vendor before he could refund my money. after then i have loaded gift cards other times. amazon will not close your account for using a redeemed card but invalid card. Amazon picks up many random things but not a used card.

by the way these guys are exchangers they exchange cards and it comes with alot of risks
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by sirlop(m): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
hoodboy:
@saintulot

Please thread with care
I warned you his full of deceit. That guy is worse than the devil. He labelled me a scammer after supplying cards that made me lose a lot. I am not done with him. He must pay for what he did. Very useless guy
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by sirlop(m): 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
Jerrysmallz:

i have bought a used card before from another vendor here,i sent him the screen shot, he doubted and refused to refund or replace. i then contacted amazon with the serial number and the activation code. amazon told me who and when the card was used, i sent the screen shot to the vendor before he could refund my money. after then i have loaded gift cards other times. amazon will not close your account for using a redeemed card but invalid card. Amazon picks up many random things but not a used card.

by the way these guys are exchangers they exchange cards and it comes with alot of risks
Understand what happened before you take sides
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by Jerrysmallz: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
sirlop:

I warned you his full of deceit. That guy is worse than the devil. He labelled me a scammer after supplying cards that made me lose a lot. I am not done with him. He must pay for what he did. Very useless guy

LMAO but you know this guy is just an exchanger. You can't hold him responsible for whatever happened to your account
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by sirlop(m): 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
hoodboy:
I regret ever knowing him.
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by hoodboy(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
Jerrysmallz:

So they bear none of the risk at all abi? And pass it down entirely to the end user
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by sirlop(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
Jerrysmallz:

LMAO but you know this guy is just an exchanger. You can't hold him responsible for whatever happened to your account
This is a high risk business. And the loss shouldn't be on one person. Someone that loaded bad cards on Lionlee's account and I lost a lot. He refused to see reason and wanted me to refund him chicken change. Very unreasonable. I even adviced him to inform his suppliers what happened. The good for nothing fellow told me his integrity is at stake. I should be the one to pay the price for him to preserve his useless integrity? Since he has chosen this line of business. He should know that it's not always a win win situation. He and another unreasonable fellow named Tabbaz labelled me a scammer. He will regret what he did. I must deal with him.
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by sirlop(m): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
hoodboy:

So they bear none of the risk at all abi? And pass it down entirely to the end user
Don't mind him
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by Jerrysmallz: 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
hoodboy:

did he exchange the card for you? he only refunded after evidence. if my account became locked thereafter i would not hold responsible. moreso saintulot gives a disclaimer which you agreed to
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by Jerrysmallz: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
sirlop:

This is a high risk business. And the loss shouldn't be on one person. Someone that loaded bad cards on Lionlee's account and I lost a lot. He refused to see reason and wanted me to refund him chicken change. Very unreasonable. I even adviced him to inform his suppliers what happened. The good for nothing fellow told me his integrity is at stake. I should be the one to pay the price for him to preserve his useless integrity? Since he has chosen this line of business. He should know that it's not always a win win situation. He and another unreasonable fellow named Tabbaz labelled me a scammer. He will regret what he did. I must deal with him.

you are a scammer for not paying him after your account got locked. truth is hes not the one who blocked your account after you loaded the card. let me tell you, if amazon notices something strange in your account they will block you. they even randomly block people who bought and loaded amazon gift card themselves and will ask you to prove you didnt get it from a third party.

he buys gift card and sell he cannot verify the origin of these cards
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by sirlop(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
Jerrysmallz:

you are a scammer for not paying him after your account got locked. truth is hes not the one who blocked your account after you loaded the card. let me tell you, if amazon notices something strange in your account they will block you. they even randomly block people who bought and loaded amazon gift card themselves and will ask you to prove you didnt get it from a third party.

he buys gift card and sell he cannot verify the origin of these cards
A fool will never reason well. I don’t expect u to be reasonable. The mods should have banned me if I actually scammed him. Point of correction, the greedy fellow you are defending doesn’t buy cards. He collects. There’s is difference between buying and collecting. If he continues like this, he will enter serious problem soon. Hope you will come out to defend him? Anyway am done responding u. Good for nothing fellow
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by Jerrysmallz: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
sirlop:

A fool will never reason well. I don’t expect u to be reasonable. The mods should have banned me if I actually scammed him. Point of correction, the greedy fellow you are defending doesn’t buy cards. He collects. There’s is difference between buying and collecting. If he continues like this, he will enter serious problem soon. Hope you will come out to defend him? Anyway am done responding u. Good for nothing fellow

i can see you have low emotional IQ. you cant hold a conversation without cursing. you scammed him. the truth is if you had paid him before he sent the card will you collect your money?

collect or buy whatever. what i mean is he is neither the owner nor was he the one who originally bought the cards. he just exchange for a commission.

at least its there on his advert that he buys AGC

next time advertise that you buy AGC too and deal directly with original buyers. lets see how you will deal with different buyers.

let me ask you does he own these cards and can he verify their authenticity ?
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by obosirow: 9:00am On Nov 07, 2018
Jerrysmallz:

You say Amazon will not block your account for using an already redeemed card, but will block you for using an invalid card.... how do you identify an invalid card?
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by SaintUlot: 9:00am On Nov 07, 2018
Thanks @jerrysmallz for your response so far on the thread, i appreciate
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by SaintUlot: 9:03am On Nov 07, 2018
obosirow:

You say Amazon will not block your account for using an already redeemed card, but will block you for using an invalid card.... how do you identify an invalid card?

Kindly send him a PM, i don't want a derail on the thread
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by SaintUlot: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2018
@ dragnet kindly delete all malicious posts from hoodboy and sirlop on my thread, they are derailing my thread, hoodboy should create a thread if he feels i cheated him and he has a case against me. A thread is already created in respect of sirlop's case, they have both broken rule 1, 2 and 8
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by hoodboy(m): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2018
SaintUlot:
@ dragnet kindly delete all malicious posts from hoodboy and sirlop on my thread, they are derailing my thread, hoodboy should create a thread if he feels i cheated him and he has a case against me. A thread is already created in respect of sirlop's case, they have both broken rule 1, 2 and 8

Nothing malicious about me losing 50k solely because of you
Re: Best so far,sell all ITUNES, AMAZON & other gift cards,earn additional BONUSES by hoodboy(m): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2018
My 50k is still maliciously sitting in your account, stew on that...and you refuse to take any responsibility.

If you hadn't sent that irredeemable card, I won't raise this dust. You can't tell me to go get proof from amazon to state thatvwas the exact reason, knowong fully well they are not obliged to divulging such information

@dragnet people need to know exactly how things can go south dealing with saintulot.

Hiding behind a disclaimer doesn't indemnify him from being the sole reason my account was closed

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Free Wapsites Browsing With Mtn (no Service Charge) / AVEVA Plant Design Management System PDMS Training / Plz Where Can I Buy All Types Of Phone Accessories In Wholesale (in lagos) .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.