Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence (26495 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader For Condolence / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) / Crowd At Maitama Sule's Funeral Prayer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
connectpoint:

phuck off, i'm not broke
j Restrain from using such statement, am not ur mate
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:
j
Restrain from using such statement, am not ur mate

go phk a high tension pole, dimwit..yu tink i gif two phucks about yu or that dead dude walkin around?

1 Like

Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by Blackfire(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:

Hope u know it's Jonathan that caused wat we are suffering today, Buhari is trying 2 remove us out of it but enemies of state won't let us

Can somebody give this boy that slap meme

2 Likes

Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
He is still looking confused.
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by cytell56: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Danielmoore:
Thieves

Like thief-nubu, Liar-mohammed and Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
okay.
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by shortgun(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The infamous
Ex-President Goatluck JonáDaft.
You are a fool

1 Like

Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by charleff512(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:

Hope u know it's Jonathan that caused wat we are suffering today, Buhari is trying 2 remove us out of it but enemies of state won't let us

It is over two years and nothing has been achieved by your blame blame and lie lie government.
Government is a continuum any where in the world.
Wether Jonathan killed the economy or not we all voted for change yet everyday what we get is Tales by moonlight!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by udomoh(m): 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT MENSTRUATION? http://www.nimedhealth.com.ng
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by burkingx(f): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Danielmoore:
Thieves

Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by rman: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
nuti:
In This flood the only thing I can do is to watch "Game of thrones Season 7" grin grin grin

Is it out?
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by modsfucker: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
QuietHammer:
he is going to greet his fulani masters. Nothing special here

All hail the almighty Hausa/Fulanis.... The nightmare of Flatinhos
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by NovusHomo(m): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
olasaad:
What of Fayose and FFK? Have never seen them with GEJ since they lost the election.

No one wants to be near a loser. Now, that is life. Learn folks.
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by larrypourl(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
GEJ very humble man.

1 Like

Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by modsfucker: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wise politician.... What flathinos fail to understand yet, politics is a game of numbers, some level of compromise and deceit.

Go go go Jona, you'll go places.

Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by userplainly(m): 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:

we suffered under bokoharam

Guy ur mumu too long!! Jexoss! Niqqa may sense fall on u bfo 2018

2 Likes

Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by needhelp2: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
Youth Aflamed For Christ is a youth and adult focused non denominational ministry charged with the mandate from God to raise a saved,sanctified and purposeful generation(Daniels and Esthers).The group is run by a team of believers called the amazingrace team with members from different churches and located in various cities around the world. we run a whatsapp program to fulfill the vision God has given us.We see young people serving christ in purity,fulfilling Gods purpose for their life.we have an active ministry,seminars and also encourage an active studying of the bible online on our facebook page and whatsapp.if you will like to become a member,kindly send a whatsapp message to this numbers,09025268957. or.drop your number and you will be added to the group.GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by userplainly(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
Thisis2raw:
bullshiit... Same boko harm that Buhari said a bullet to them is a bullet to the north..

So your baba created this boko harm insurgents
Guy noh mind dat senseless twart..... Ask him about herdsmen......

1 Like

Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by jrusky(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:

Please never say it again? Are you serious it was Gej who put Nigeria in these mess? Hhhmmm,,, noted I guess you need help. Mr man corruption has be destroying Nigeria since Shagiri Regime or is Gej surname Shagari? Go back to school of History in fact Buhari is the utmost destroyer of Nigeria he came to fixed nothing but to revenge and the vengeance he was warned not to carry about ends up consumed him and send him to hospital in foreign land.

Buhari put us in this situation he strangely lost or stole over 20billion of our PTDF fund without trace till today, he was among Boko Haram indirect Lord sponsorer, Buhari came and divided Nigeria in every area of humanity religion, tribe, region etc. Buhari brought about all secession agitations in the country due to his recklessness, Buhari ilicense tsetse flies called Fulani Herdsmen to kill at will, Buhari want to turn Nigeria to Islamic Kingdom, Buhari is a promised and failed leader, Buhari is a lair, He is a failure, he lack direction, he lack leadership, lopesided corruption fight, sectionalism appointment to all important position, Buhari is a devil, a destroyer of peace, a bigot. These are few of Buhari sins and these are all he will suffer and pay for the very day he leave power either health or sick I bet you.

That name Buhari annoys me it's because of Buhari I don't like anyone who bear that name Buhari for anything either the person is his family or not in as far you bear Buhari I don't want to see your face sorry please..

2 Likes

Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
jrusky:

Please never say it again? Are you serious it was Gej who put Nigeria in these mess? Hhhmmm,,, noted I guess you need help. Mr man corruption has be destroying Nigeria since Shagiri Regime or is Gej surname Shagari? Go back to school of History in fact Buhari is the utmost destroyer of Nigeria he came to fixed nothing but to revenge and the vengeance he was warned not to carry about ends up consumed him and send him to hospital in foreign land.

Buhari put us in this situation he strangely lost or stole over 20billion of our PTDF fund without trace till today, he was among Boko Haram indirect Lord sponsorer, Buhari came and divided Nigeria in every area of humanity religion, tribe, region etc. Buhari brought about all secession agitations in the country due to his recklessness, Buhari ilicense tsetse flies called Fulani Herdsmen to kill at will, Buhari want to turn Nigeria to Islamic Kingdom, Buhari is a promised and failed leader, Buhari is a lair, He is a failure, he lack direction, he lack leadership, lopesided corruption fight, sectionalism appointment to all important position, Buhari is a devil, a destroyer of peace, a bigot. These are few of Buhari sins and these are all he will suffer and pay for the very day he leave power either health or sick I bet you.

That name Buhari annoys me it's because of Buhari I don't like anyone who bear that name Buhari for anything either the person is his family or not in as far you bear Buhari I don't want to see your face sorry please..
enemy of state I greet u sa
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by 9jatatafo(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Danielmoore:
Thieves
Media prosecutor

1 Like

Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by BENSIR: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
Good moves by these able men who don't know recession at all.
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by Thisis2raw(m): 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
userplainly:

Guy noh mind dat senseless twart..... Ask him about herdsmen......
this apc folks are so confused to the point that they can't even tell their left from their right

2 Likes

Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild post=5,248336:

So its ebele that caused the late appointment of minister's,,,, guesd its still Ebele that scrap the working agriculture program setup by adesina...Guess it was During Ebele time dollar rose to three sum tin...I guess Ebele also cause the late budget signing....and many other nonsense I guess it is ebele,and I hope it was Ebele that caused similar scarcity during Baba military rule

1 Like

Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by tonguengineer(m): 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
It is either u re daft or ur brain is paining u.bcuz
Incompetence is wen the quantity of ur explanations consistently exceeds the quantity of ur results
Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by Chris100: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
Jonathan and buhari are 2 devil's, but I'll choose the lesser devil which is Jonathan in terms of human right and infrastructural development.
Lands in cedarwood estate ajah Lagos, 08133894831

Re: Late Maitama Sule: Goodluck Jonathan Leads PDP Stalwarts To Kano For Condolence by anyebedgreat: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Thisis2raw:
so how come we never suffered under the regime of Gej?
So you are suffering? Sorry o. I can help you with a tuber of yam if can come to my house and get it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) / Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge / Emilokan Has Spiritual Meaning, Don’t Joke With Tinubu – Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.