Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Akwa Ibom Motto Tax Force Murdered A Lady In AKS (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akwa Ibom Motto Tax Force Murdered A Lady In AKS (graphic Photos) (505 Views)

3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police / Driver Slumps While Being Manhandled By A Police And Tax Force Officers / Air Force Operatives Descend On Tax Force Men In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Motto Tax Force Murdered A Lady In AKS (graphic Photos) by superior494(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2017
A Facebook user shared this sad story in his timeline this morning

No! No! No! No!
NOT Again!

I just can't believe it,
Is it true that my dear Sister Anwanabasi Enang has been murdered today by members of Akwa Ibom State Motto tax force (or whatever name they call them)?

It it true that those touts employ by the ministry of Transport drag a car steering with a stupid driver not minding the plight of the passengers in the car?

If a driver (who is equally a tout) try to escape must the ministry of Transport (touts) staff drag the car steering?

Now that my sister Anwanabasi Eshiet (an innocent passenger in that car) is killed by these idiots employed by the ministry of Transport in the process of enforcing the ministry rules will the ministry right the wrong?

Anwangabasi will not die in vain!
All the touts in that ministry that caused her death and their employers must pay damages!

Anwangabasi has two lovely children and a helpless husband. Anwangabasi has suffered for the State government, she worked with the ministry of Local Government at Eket, she came to Uyo today for a promotional interview leaving her two children at home.

The touts and the ministry that employ them must pay damages or we will go to court!
This woman cannot die in vain

Please I call on the State Governor to intervene in this and caution the Ministry of Transport and their employed touts in uniform to stop more deaths in Akwa Ibom Roads!!!

Justice should be done to this.
RIP

Mod

Re: Akwa Ibom Motto Tax Force Murdered A Lady In AKS (graphic Photos) by jay2pee(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2017
Hmmmm.... Too bad
Re: Akwa Ibom Motto Tax Force Murdered A Lady In AKS (graphic Photos) by nosiebaba(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2017
Oh no, so sad.. These transport unions in Nigeria are all about thuggery and violence. I wish they can be scrapped and government provides a more organised transportation sector.
Thank God Ambode of lagos state wants to scrap Sandi buses.
Re: Akwa Ibom Motto Tax Force Murdered A Lady In AKS (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2017
Abeg which kin thing be dis for this country bad news every where nawaoo for this country

R. I. P

Re: Akwa Ibom Motto Tax Force Murdered A Lady In AKS (graphic Photos) by 4reala(m): 11:24am On Jul 08, 2017
Jesus christ! may her gentle soul rip. the govt. shld look into the case and give yhe family justice.

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Corruption: I’m Ready To Go To Jail — Diezani / Elders Order For Teen Girl To Be Raped As Retaliation For Her Brother's Crime / BREAKING: Scores Killed As Gunmen Attack Worshipers In Anambra Church‎ [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.