Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,935 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

#OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) (28889 Views)

Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos / Osun Elections: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by zoba88: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2017
#OsunWestDecides:

Voting commenced at Ede as the PDP candidate, Ademola Adeleke cast's his vote at his polling unit Sagba Abogunde, ward 2, unit 9, Ede.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/osunwestdecidesademola-adeleke-casts.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by DaBillionnaire: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
We'l see how the election goes, i n my pple ar watching grin, i dedicate this space to a better Nigeria cool

that corper on the left.... so crios wit her job, abi his job

2 Likes

Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wabilahi Taofeeq to the best candidate.

7 Likes

Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by ShobayoEmma(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Election of the rogues by the rogues and for the rogues. Please if you are not rogue, stay clear of this election o.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by fergie001: 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
DaBillionnaire:

Well,wish Osun West the best,let them make their decision(s) right.

3 Likes

Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by Nnamdi98(m): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Kk
Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by otijah(m): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Just take a look at the environment spits
South wastes indeed

Abeg today na my BDay oo
Make una help me do d needful

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
shocked

I wish he loses,

Unfortunately, Poverty and sentiments won't let the Ede people think straight

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by ikombe: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
wetin dem dey vote for
Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by Amirullaha(m): 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Osun people; be wise!!!
Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Apc must win in osun state

2 Likes

Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by dessz(m): 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
a human being casts a vote and it hits FP wtf smh.

1 Like

Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by ikombe: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Behave like the fool you are meant to be grin

8 Likes

Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by Edopesin: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ahnd So Fvcking What He Is Just One Man, Abi His Vote Is Special
Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by Evergreen4(m): 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Na so village people go just push am, him go cast him votr for APC candidate #Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by Helen4am(f): 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
This one better be free and fair o... smiley
Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
let the better candidate win
Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
The Adelekes indeed hold Osun state strong ....hmmmm
Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by lukotony(m): 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by lukotony(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
my nigga
Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by Edopesin: 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Yhur Nt Done With Yhur Epistle Yet undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by ta4ba3(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
See the house they are using.... my God when are we getting there

3 Likes

Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by Semper247(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
So what happens if Adeleke wins this senatorial seat and the Supreme Court declares makafi's pdp as the authentic pdp? Walahi, I have never seen a party like pdp before....

As confused as confusion

1 Like

Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by badland(m): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nigeria Election .... we are still far from the light....

Look at how it is done in US...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5TIw_H39eQ

1 Like

Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by udomoh(m): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT MENSTRUATION? http://www.nimedhealth.com.ng
Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by skilkoh: 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
"Davido" s uncle"
Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by andysnoopy(m): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
If Osun people are smart, the background of the place this man is casting his vote should be enough reason to show that the Adelekes have failed that constituency. That's obviously a public school.. very dirty and unkept.

4 Likes

Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
I wish voting can be as serene as this images nation wide.
Hope it doesn't degenerative to a do or die affair
Re: #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
okay.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Mustapha Hadji In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / PDP Asks Buhari To Clarify Role In Massacre Of 300 Igbo Soldiers, Civilians / Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.