Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos) (56858 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) / Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador / Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos) by CrownV12(m): 1:17am On Jul 09, 2017
alcmene:
Lagos is just an over rated slum.... lipsrsealed

If Lagos is like this then you can imagine the conditions of Owo, Oshogbo and Ogbomosho cheesy cheesy

Alaye face your calamity alone. Although I don't live here, im in oshogbo right now. There are signs of rains but not a single water filled pothole is in sight talkless of flood. Face your flood alone and stop bringing innocent areas into your neighborhood problem.

1 Like

Re: Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos) by 2baga(m): 5:30am On Jul 09, 2017
alcmene:

If Lagos is like this then you can imagine the conditions of Owo, Oshogbo and Ogbomosho cheesy cheesy

Kontinew to spew what you know nothing about, Owo in Ondo state is a town on hills, Oshogbo in Osun state lies on an elevation much higher than the whole of Lagos, Ogbomosho in Oyo state is in the midpark savanna belt.
No traces of overwhelming flood, even when it rains excessively there's quick run off of the water except where you have cases of blocked drainage.

And it is nothing to be compared to lagos
Re: Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2017
Movingcoil:

The thing weak me ooo
But soon dem go ban me ...
I normally bring it up on special occasions.
na their way!!
Re: Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2017
The rich also cry. Lol
Re: Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos) by bakila: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2017
alcmene:

1. The 3 towns you mentioned are upland.
2. You have invited pictures of what rain does to Aba, Awka and the east to Nairaland again.
3. The points above is from a Nigerian.
Re: Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ishilove:

That's a kayak, not a canoe. Have you ever seen a canoe built like this?
The only time we see a kayak is at the Olympic. The oyinbo na werey all the same.

1 Like

Re: Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos) by naturefellow(m): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Wait o....is that not the front of Silverbird galleria? shocked
wonderful!!!
Re: Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos) by naturefellow(m): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:
But this guy sha

I wonder if he needed to get to somewhere important, or he was just having fun, like, let me even bring out my kayak gear
I just love the dude! Talk about making lemonade from lemons cool

1 Like

Re: Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos) by Portgas(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
alcmene:

Hate flows through your heart and soul

Can't you see the flood is caused by rain?
too bad your state isn't as beautiful as Lagos ......

Slum dog

1 Like

Re: Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos) by decomaniaboss(f): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Autocorrect fell on you grin
wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos) by Kopatales: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
I did witness a bit of the flood on the island and I was really scared cos I don't know how to swim, a lot of things went through my mind? what if Lagos was swallowed up by water? cry God forbid. My mum, on the other hand, stays on the mainland. She called and lamented to me saying the roof was leaking and that she couldn't sleep in the room, she moved her mattress out of the room and slept in the living room for more than 3 days. So I decided to write a poem about the flood. http://pimoeyoshodi..com.ng/2017/07/when-flood-storms.html
Re: Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos) by timilehin95(m): 12:02am On Jul 16, 2017
jahsharon:

Yet your people want to die in Afonja land. When Fashola abducted some of your homeless brothers selling Gala and La Casera in holdups and your useless sisters selling their worthless pusssy in Lagos brothels and dumped them in Upper Iweka in the cold night they stilled joined Hausa trailers carrying tomatoes and pepper to back to Afonja land.
LMFAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed / The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately / Saraki Speaks On ‘stepping Down’ For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.