Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Why All Young Nigerians Must Support Ipob. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why All Young Nigerians Must Support Ipob. (2152 Views)

Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency / Biafra: We Do Not Support IPOB - British Government / Before You Blindly Support IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why All Young Nigerians Must Support Ipob. by baralatie(m): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
dudebuck:
Oh now I know I have been discussing with a descendant of a fallen demon. Yoruba go and fight for your koba who is in detention. Leave us alone! Internet warriors
finally you realise that you have been mislead,misinformed and highly brainwnashed.Just remember that in history the ojukwu that plunged Igbo land into war died as a Nigeria and swore his allegiance to Nigeria.So for benefit you and zome of your misinformed Igbo youths should not visit the dead
Re: Why All Young Nigerians Must Support Ipob. by dudebuck: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
baralatie:

finally you realise that you have been mislead,misinformed and highly brainwnashed.Just remember that in history the ojukwu that plunged Igbo land into war died as a Nigeria and swore his allegiance to Nigeria.So for benefit you and zome of your misinformed Igbo youths should not visit the dead
STFU! I said shut up your dirty mouth and cut off those dirty fingers. There was an agreement made in Aburi, Ghana mediated by General Ankra. Gowon HIMSELF signed it and Ojukwu signed, on getting to Nigeria, Gowon said he was no longer interested in fulfilling the very same agreement. Then Ojukwu waited a whopping six months, then it became clear the Gowon was REALLY not interested in the agreement, and the senseless killings were going on unabated. The then eastern assembly which comprised of ALL the eastern region mandated Ojukwu to declare Biafra. Frank Opigo an Ijaw man (great man for that matter), was the one who suggested we go back to our former name Biafra! Yoruba go and fight for the release of the Oba that is in detention. We FOUGHT HARD AND ARE PROUD OF IT, FOR THE RELEASE OF NNAMDI KANU.

2 Likes

Re: Why All Young Nigerians Must Support Ipob. by baralatie(m): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
dudebuck:
STFU! I said shut up your dirty mouth and cut off those dirty fingers. There was an agreement made in Aburi, Ghana mediated by General Ankra. Gowon HIMSELF signed it and Ojukwu signed, on getting to Nigeria, Gowon said he was no longer interested in fulfilling the very same agreement. Then Ojukwu waited a whopping six months, then it became clear the Gowon was REALLY not interested in the agreement, and the senseless killings were going on unabated. The then eastern assembly which comprised of ALL the eastern region mandated Ojukwu to declare Biafra. Frank Opigo an Ijaw man (great man for that matter), was the one who suggested we go back to our former name Biafra! Yoruba go and fight for the release of the Oba that is in detention. We FOUGHT HARD AND ARE PROUD OF IT, FOR THE RELEASE OF NNAMDI KANU.
and Ojukwu signed himself up as a Nigerian and relinquished the authority of himself and his army to the federal republic of Nigeria.
I would repeat do not visit the dead.
Fought for KANU to enjoy his life is not a crime.agitating for the dead is the crime
Re: Why All Young Nigerians Must Support Ipob. by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
baralatie:

they never jam it is when orji kalu is president and okorocha is prime minister and KANU is mister for finance.their eye go clear!
that is after 20 million have died as a result of three year war with extra millions of Igbo extraction in idp camps
Afonjorism are funny, it is not the orji uzo kalu and okorocha you are hailing them for rejecting Biafra movement are the same people that you seem will govern Biafra nation

1 Like

Re: Why All Young Nigerians Must Support Ipob. by baralatie(m): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ukaegbuagbaieni:
Afonjorism are funny, it is not the orji uzo kalu and okorocha you are hailing them for rejecting Biafra movement are the same people that you seem will govern Biafra nation
you think you can shift orji kalu out of the political structure of Igbo politics .you guys are really you really think you will shut off the Igbo political class from telling how to eat,drink,sleep and work.
you guys will be stunned when you understand yow political swarm in!
Re: Why All Young Nigerians Must Support Ipob. by dudebuck: 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
baralatie:

and Ojukwu signed himself up as a Nigerian and relinquished the authority of himself and his army to the federal republic of Nigeria.
Fought for KANU to enjoy his life is not a crime.agitating for the dead is the crime
Are you sure your head is alright? WTF? Always jumping from pillar to post? Do you think that if such a war happens again, we will repeat the mistake of the past? Zero! Then we had almost no media coverage, so the zoo people could do what ever they liked. Right now, we have Radio Biafra and Biafra TV broadcasting world wide, there is the social media, therefore you people cannot defeat us again. Britain, Egypt and the Soviet Union will not help you this time, I don't pray for war, no I don't pray for war, but if it comes I will not shy away. How many wars have the nigerian army won? Not even one, look at what Boko haram is doing to them, raping them like little girls, look at niger delta militants, if not for yaradua. Now if they are fighting boko haram and are fighting Biafra at the same time, and the niger delta millitants, they will be like a log of wood burning at both end and will finally get scorched. In this case you people are the ones pushing your luck too far. Getting weapons into nigeria is easy with the porous borders, look at the gulf of guinea, pirates (majority are Igbos) control the waters, navies of both the CEMAC countries and Ecowas countries avoid that place like a plague. The times they tried to do something all ended up in a huje disaster. I am not afraid at all!
Re: Why All Young Nigerians Must Support Ipob. by freshest4live: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
The Biafrans would have to correct some things first before they convince the Nigerian youths that Biafra would be different.
What has stopped Biafra from being a model in Nigerian politics?
Why like other major parts of Nigeria does it also produce so many corrupt leaders? How would this change in Biafra and why can't it work out in Nigeria?
In Jonathan's Government, there were many powerful Biafrans in high and low places but they seem not to be totally different from the others in terms of greed, corruption and looting, doing little for the south east and south south, how would this change?

1 Like

Re: Why All Young Nigerians Must Support Ipob. by bantudra: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
dudebuck:
A robust millitary? Ahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Cowards wey dey form power when they see unarmed civilians. If they meet armed combatants like themselves, they will disappear into thin air. Apart from Biafra war which is very certain that the Brits, the Soviets and the Egyptians contributed a lot in terms of materials and men, while blockading Biafra, which war has the so called robust millitary won? Is it Boko Haram or the Niger Delta militants? Which one? Don't tell me liberia and sierra leoene because those are peace keeping missions.
2. That your women breed like rats doesn't make you great.
3. Land of genius wey not fit generate constant electricity, Bad roads cum death traps everywhere, an old paedophile is the leader, lack of adequate infrastructures, yes UAE if the land of dunces.
4. Landmass is now a measure of greatness, go and say that to the Japanese.
5. Leader of what? Was it not Alex Ekubo that went to Cameroun, he use the Social media to commend them for the constant electricity, zoo people began to abuse him, some even said they wished he contracted liver problem, that is how you do your own leadership. SMH.
6. Stop breeding like rats
8. Which money? the ones the politicians stole or the one Awolowo stole from Biafrans to buy shares.
9 see your small sense, why did they imprison Nnamdi kanu? DSS harassed Apostle Suleiman, and many other things. How did Boko Haram get to this extent?
The Igbo believe in merit and hard work, we live and let others live. Unlike the zoo were 1diots and vagabons are made leaders.
Your points are invalid and do not hold water.

if the nigerian army is sooo weak then oya declare war and get biafra...

what are you waiting for?....

nigerian women you call rats....okay..

other tribes outsmart igbos anyday...if igbos are that smart they would have biafra today.....

landmass means you can plant more food and have more natural resources...

nigeria is the leader of black africa...

calling all nigerians rats...

owo wambe...even in the civil war you plundered the central bank in benin.....we didnt forget that....

can you blow yourself up with a bomb tied around you..??..or do you await your igbo women and children to do that....
Re: Why All Young Nigerians Must Support Ipob. by baralatie(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
dudebuck:
Are you sure your head is alright? WTF? Always jumping from pillar to post? Do you think that if such a war happens again, we will repeat the mistake of the past? Zero! Then we had almost no media coverage, so the zoo people could do what ever they liked. Right now, we have Radio Biafra and Biafra TV broadcasting world wide, there is the social media, therefore you people cannot defeat us again. Britain, Egypt and the Soviet Union will not help you this time, I don't pray for war, no I don't pray for war, but if it comes I will not shy away. How many wars have the nigerian army won? Not even one, look at what Boko haram is doing to them, raping them like little girls, look at niger delta militants, if not for yaradua. Now if they are fighting boko haram and are fighting Biafra at the same time, and the niger delta millitants, they will be like a log of wood burning at both end and will finally get scorched. In this case you people are the ones pushing your luck too far. Getting weapons into nigeria is easy with the porous borders, look at the gulf of guinea, pirates (majority are Igbos) control the waters, navies of both the CEMAC countries and Ecowas countries avoid that place like a plague. The times they tried to do something all ended up in a huje disaster. I am not afraid at all!
I think it is foolish of you to have point that Igbo's are the pirates patrolling the waters or don't you are yink so.anyway I thank you for your honesty!

Now! you keep missing the point when war erupts.Look at all the wars around you a syria,Iraq ,Libya, etc you are here talking about radio Biafra and TV,social etc
what do you think will happen with millions of Igbo families in the north! you will decapitate before the war starts!
porous borders to bring in weapons.I pity the person that is pushing you people into war.your losses will to great you won't be able to count them.is it not money wired into acct that will make the deal.Guess Who control black market weapons.you guys will he easy pickings.you guys will end up as the worst refugee crisis ever.
don't visit the dead is the best advice.
see your mouth like war is a sugarcane
Re: Why All Young Nigerians Must Support Ipob. by Olabestonic001(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
baralatie:

they never jam it is when orji kalu is president and okorocha is prime minister and KANU is mister for finance.their eye go clear!
that is after 20 million have died as a result of three year war with extra millions of Igbo extraction in idp camps

There will be no longer a war again in Nigeria!
Re: Why All Young Nigerians Must Support Ipob. by dudebuck: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
bantudra:

if the nigerian army is sooo weak then oya declare war and get biafra...

what are you waiting for?....

nigerian women you call rats....okay..

other tribes outsmart igbos anyday...if igbos are that smart they would have biafra today.....

landmass means you can plant more food and have more natural resources...

nigeria is the leader of black africa...

calling all nigerians rats...

owo wambe...even in the civil war you plundered the central bank in benin.....we didnt forget that....

can you blow yourself up with a bomb tied around you..??..or do you await your igbo women and children to do that....
I don't pray for war, but if it comes I will not shy away. Their power is on unarmed civilians not combatants. Can you imagine a military man involved in land matter, slapping a pregnant woman, when the woman tried to tell him that it is not his duty to get involved in land matter. Have they defeated boko haram? have they defeated the Nigerdelta militants? Hell No.

1 Like

Re: Why All Young Nigerians Must Support Ipob. by dudebuck: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
baralatie:

I think it is foolish of you to have point that Igbo's are the pirates patrolling the waters or don't you are yink so.anyway I thank you for your honesty!

Now! you keep missing the point when war erupts.Look at all the wars around you a syria,Iraq ,Libya, etc you are here talking about radio Biafra and TV,social etc
what do you think will happen with millions of Igbo families in the north! you will decapitate before the war starts!
porous borders to bring in weapons.I pity the person that is pushing you people into war.your losses will to great you won't be able to count them.is it not money wired into acct that will make the deal.Guess Who control black market weapons.you guys will he easy pickings.you guys will end up as the worst refugee crisis ever.
don't visit the dead is the best advice.
see your mouth like war is a sugarcane
are you not the one who has been mouthing war all these while? I was merely responding to your foolishness. The Igbos patrolling the high seas to me is a good thing, If we did that back in 1967 or 68 do you think that Biafra would have been blockaded?
Re: Why All Young Nigerians Must Support Ipob. by baralatie(m): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
dudebuck:
are you not the one who has been mouthing war all these while? I was merely responding to your foolishness. The Igbos patrolling the high seas to me is a good thing, If we did that back in 1967 or 68 do you think that Biafra would have been blockaded?
you are happy that Igbo are pirates patrolling the waters! you are happy that Igbo are thief's on the sea ways!oh well KANU must be a crook after all.

as far as war is concerned like I said earlier the whole Igbo land will experience the biggest refugee crisis in west Africa.cholera outbreak alone would have killed hundred of thousands minus hunger!then air raids,tanks and in land fighting among Igbo tribes.and KANU will be y.an.sh all kinds of Igbo girls on top will you be in war front fighting machine gun
issorat
Re: Why All Young Nigerians Must Support Ipob. by dudebuck: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
baralatie:

you are happy that Igbo are pirates patrolling the waters! you are happy that Igbo are thief's on the sea ways!oh well KANU must be a crook after all.

as far as war is concerned like I said earlier the whole Igbo land will experience the biggest refugee crisis in west Africa.cholera outbreak alone would have killed hundred of thousands minus hunger!then air raids,tanks and in land fighting among Igbo tribes.and KANU will be y.an.sh all kinds of Igbo girls on top will you be in war front fighting machine gun
issorat
Onoro na akogheri inyo. Common get out. This is 2017 not 1967. Take that threat and shove it up your ass. Biafra is around the corner, onweghi ihe unu bu ndi nzuzu puru ime maka ya.

1 Like

Re: Why All Young Nigerians Must Support Ipob. by baralatie(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
dudebuck:
Onoro na akogheri inyo. Common get out. This is 2017 not 1967. Take that threat and shove it up your ass. Biafra is around the corner, onweghi ihe unu bu ndi nzuzu puru ime maka ya.
this is indeed 2017! only small boiz for Kaduna gave all Igbo's in the northern states quit notice,only quit notice o! the whole Igbo land shake!
you are here forming Bruce Lee in front of live bullet!
Re: Why All Young Nigerians Must Support Ipob. by dudebuck: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
baralatie:

this is indeed 2017! only small boiz for Kaduna gave all Igbo's in the northern states quit notice,only quit notice o! the whole Igbo land shake!
you are here forming Bruce Lee in front of live bullet!
There is absolutely NOTHING in your head! Honestly. Who is shaking, may be your penis is shaking definitely not IPOB, did you see what happened in Onitsha yesterday? Does that look like we are afraid? If the members of the new tribe called northern Igbos like let them stay there or run away, that is not my business, was it not Ojukwu that warned us that we should not develope people's land for them and forget our own but those 1diots come carry one zoo for head like akara and bread. Moi je m'en fous! I don't care, but we will never be blackmailed because of those 1diots who think they are wiser than every other Biafran, it is entirely up to them to do whatever they like. But if by OCT1 these arewa boys do not make good of their threats, then they are chickens. I am impatient for OCT 1. We shall see, you people think that only you and hausa have monopoly of violence. Fvck you!
Re: Why All Young Nigerians Must Support Ipob. by WUHE: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
Okay, I now understand. But my friends here keep saying,they want to go and same guys are now crying.If all Igbos stay in one country I doubt if there will not be agitation for another Country....New Biafra, because even Anambra cannot peacefully produce a Governorship Candidate. They are allowing a small boy whose children have never visited Igboland to deceive them
Re: Why All Young Nigerians Must Support Ipob. by baralatie(m): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
dudebuck:
There is absolutely NOTHING in your head! Honestly. Who is shaking, may be your penis is shaking definitely not IPOB, did you see what happened in Onitsha yesterday? Does that look like we are afraid? If the members of the new tribe called northern Igbos like let them stay there or run away, that is not my business, was it not Ojukwu that warned us that we should not develope people's land for them and forget our own but those 1diots come carry one zoo for head like akara and bread. Moi je m'en fous! I don't care, but we will never be blackmailed because of those 1diots who think they are wiser than every other Biafran, it is entirely up to them to do whatever they like. But if by OCT1 these arewa boys do not make good of their threats, then they are chickens. I am impatient for OCT 1. We shall see, you people think that only you and hausa have monopoly of violence. Fvck you!
after your Igbo leaders, elders,governors and fg efs have come to beg the north and did everything to disowned your ass.you are here consoling yourself that you want to retaliate with violence .the funny thing is once a gained you have disowned your Igbo igbo extraction living in the north.oh well keep missing n living in denial.
as for violence you guys make a pin,you all dead!
Re: Why All Young Nigerians Must Support Ipob. by dudebuck: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2017
baralatie:

after your Igbo leaders, elders,governors and fg efs have come to beg the north and did everything to disowned your ass.you are here consoling yourself that you want to retaliate with violence .the funny thing is once a gained you have disowned your Igbo igbo extraction living in the north.oh well keep missing n living in denial.
as for violence you guys make a pin,you all dead!
don't play chicken, we all know that These same governors and so called governors are not held to a high esteem. The only leaders we voluntarily chose and accepted is Nnamdi Kanu, we do not recognise the leadership of the so called ohaneze ndi aturu na ndi oshi, so they are ON THEIR OWN. They are not speaking for us. Their stance on this matter does not matter to us, if it matters to you, good for you. I have not heard or seen Nnamdi kanu going to dangwurugwus to beg. So stop playing chicken, Ok? And as for the governor, we have decided not to vote in the next elections starting from Anambra my state, we will make sure those bastards are kicked out, just as our fearless and courageous leader has advised us. So the two groups are on their own.
Re: Why All Young Nigerians Must Support Ipob. by Lloydfather(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2017
Sphinx02:
If u are a Nigerian youth opposing d biafran agitation, I hv one question 4 u;
What has Nigeria ever done for u??Nigeria never worked 4 our parents, its not working 4 us,do u really think it'll WK 4 ur kids?.Ipob is certainly abusive and coarse in their presentation bt there is substance in their message. Your problem is not d Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba man.our problem is d same set of thieving elites who re very united in oppressing and cheating u.tribal wars are left to d stupid masses.
Are u one of d stupid masses??
Btw ,I am Yoruba.
I gave u one like because u make sense, I like the way u hits the points, like I keep saying I don't support biafra because I'm an Igbo man, but because of what u states here.
Re: Why All Young Nigerians Must Support Ipob. by milantustorin(m): 11:49am On Jul 09, 2017
baralatie:

Biafra agitations is for our children and for the one's yet unborn, the main reason why the igbos r fighting for Biafra is because they don't want their children to be slaves and 2nd class citizens in Nigeria , they want justice for them, so since their is no hope for restructuring, our children will surely be proud of us when we give them freedom through Biafra ... Mandela is the greatest and the most respected person that have ever came out of Africa because he fought and brought freedom to his people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now That The IPOB Youths Have Unanimously Chosen Atiku As Their Candidate 4 2019 / IPOB - Update Us On Sit-at-home In Your Region / Keep Your Juicy Carrots To Yourself, R-APC Members Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.