Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Yabatech: Increased Of School Fees (govt. Should Look Into This!!!) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech: Increased Of School Fees (govt. Should Look Into This!!!) (287 Views)

Ogun Parents Protest N25,000 COVID-19 Test Ahead Of School Reopening / Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation / YABATECH Students Celebrate "ASDA Week" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech: Increased Of School Fees (govt. Should Look Into This!!!) by Bodjetstar(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
In my recent interaction with some students of this institution, YABATECH, they let me know that their school fees was increased from #54,000 to #65,000 and after a peaceful protesting, only the full-time fees were reduced from #45,000 to #25,000.
Yet the Part-time school fees is only increased.
To my surprise, few that paid the fees have a something different on their receipts of payment. The receipts have #45,000 on it when they paid #65,000.
How can this be happening when we know the situation of things in this country.

(1) (Reply)

59.22% Credited English And Maths In WAEC 2017 / High Gpa Or Financial Freedom? / Selenium Webdriver Online Training Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.