Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Enquiry About Good Medical Colleges - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Enquiry About Good Medical Colleges (428 Views)

Please Can Anyone Recommend A Good Medical Bookshop In Lagos For Me. / Know More About Medical Colleges In Bangladesh With Pice Educare / MBBS In Bangladesh | Lowest Fees MCI Approved Medical Colleges In Bangladesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enquiry About Good Medical Colleges by Jayyenn: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,
Good day. I hope everyone is good.
Please,I want to make enquires regarding best Nigerian schools to run a second degree programme in Medicine and Surgery, in.
Schools that have good medical colleges and an okay system for 'apprenticeship.' Federal universities, mbok.
Those with the right information, please help out.
Thank you all.
Re: Enquiry About Good Medical Colleges by fayded(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
anything you're doing do not come to absu(abia state university, uturu).
I repeat do not come to absu.
they have a good medical college and nice alumni and background..but its too expensive and they just love to see you suffer..
they enjoy your suffering
Re: Enquiry About Good Medical Colleges by Jayyenn: 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hahahaha!
I hear you.
All state schools are out of the question.
Just federal schools that are good and usually take DE candidates without much hassles.

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Direct Entry / Which Is The Correct Grammar?? / Unilag Management Declares Free Tuition Fees For All ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.